All Comments on 'Secret Slut Wife Ch. 01'

by About2be

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice start

Please continue. Always nice to hear a woman revealing how she began her secret slut life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A disease waiting to happen

Selfish # 1

robertlrobertlalmost 9 years ago
Enjoyed your story

Very well written 1st story. I definitely want to read more, anxious to read about that actual 'first time '

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5'4", 140lbs? Shouldn't it be Slut Pig?

How can you fit such a tiny brain in such an oversized body? The character and her behavior are pathetic. The sooner the husband flushes this shit the better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Keep writing .... You can make this work..... Do Not Pay attention to the negative AHs......

gomaco9gomaco9almost 9 years ago
Let's hear more

I liked the story. I would love to hear more about your transition. 5'4-140 is nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great!

I look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
to the last anon

the one stating a 5 4, 140 pound pig... when you get a lady of your own and you see the scales you will eat those words...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good

Good first story. Don't let the naysayers get you down. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Question

Why would you want to stay married? If.hubby is not doing it for you and you obviously have a larger itch to scratch than he can why not cut him loose and go fuck the 82nd Airborne.No sneaking around no hubby to lie or cuckold.Real.freedom to be a slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wrong category

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ah yes

To answer Question: Money. Hubby works and provides a good living. She can run around disrespect and bad mouth him. She can fuck the 82nd (or even the whole Army) and not have to do the mind numbing thing called going to work. Be nice to find that hubby has been hiding 3/4 of his pay and dumps her stanky ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Of course you showered

And when your husband came home he took one look at you, saw the "just fucked" look in your face (even though it was "Just a massage"), smelled the new shampoo and soap you used in the shower, put two and two together, threw your cheating ass out of the house and divorced you. Why stay married anyway? She clearly had no love or respect for her husband and her wedding vows meant nothing so the marriage was toast. No loving wife here. Just another cheating slut. Lacking anything original, clever or interesting this just wasn't a good read. No stars. PS - don't bother with future chapters. Nobody cares.

About2beAbout2bealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Update

I just wanted to leave an update for those interested in future chapters. I'm currently back in school and busy with finals coming up in a couple of weeks. As soon as I am finished with my finals, I will continue writing my story. I appreciate all the comments, good and bad. I know I can't please everyone as I am who I am and love who I have become, so I will just keep being me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
slut

Maybe your husband might like you being his slut learning from each other I am a slut for my girl always in for anything

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
I think you can and must keep being you!!!

I think you can and must keep being you!!! But why the need to be married? Single you can be even more you, with no strings attached. You say you love your husband...who loves doesn't want to hurt the people they love!!! The only way to not do that is to divorce him and then live the life you want!!! 1*

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 9 years ago
Excellent debut

This reads like a fun, escapist fantasy. Go with it. There is nothing wrong with fantasizing, and it's far safer than actually meeting strangers on Craigslist!

Of course, many of the readers can't discern fantasy from reality. It's an ongoing problem for them. I can't imagine how sad their lives must be. It's much healthier to do what you're doing by exploring your fantasies safely and without causing harm to anyone. I look forward to reading your future installments when you get to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Story

I kind of laugh at some of the comments. It's a good story and I look forward to more chapters. Good luck on your studies. Keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Will it be similar crap?

1. Does her husband know her slut life?

2.Will he divorce her for a another woman if he knows?

3. If her husband remains with her his slut wife allows him to become slut husband with free woman hunt free card? Or she is the ordinary hypocrite whore wife.

4. The story becomes boring cuck story which is same to the others.

al_433511al_433511almost 9 years ago
Easy start for a long journey

That was a nice and easy start to a long journey. I am looking forward to hearing more as this progresses down this long road. I am curious if you ever had intentions on including hubby or he is too mellow and narrow minded to understand your wants and needs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
On the road to divorce.

She is rapidly on the road to divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Narrow minded???? Happily

@ al_433511 I hope hubby wants his own genetic relative kids. Comment readers! Is this the Narrow Minded hubby? Narrow Minded hubbys divorce and the their own genetic kids find from not slut wives...............In this case I would be Narrow Minded and I am proud for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Start

Keep us posted as you hunt for your "cock"

Don't let the nay sayers stop you. You deserve fulfillment

diminutivedemisediminutivedemisealmost 9 years ago
Narrow Minded?

Thus far she hasn't even given her husband the opportunity to be narrow minded. The protagonist would be far more sympathetic had she first made it abundantly clear to her husband she was not satisfied, and he was completely unresponsive. What you have presented is a husband who hasn't had a lot of sexual variety working his ass off and thinking everything is fine on the home front, while his wife cultivates a private, promiscuous lifestyle. It could be hot, but don't expect a lot of people to like the protagonist, especially if you claim you are the narrator and that it's a true story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hot, i want lots more

Wow, awesome start. Please continue. I would love to hear all..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

That is such great disrespect to her husband. Why marry , so you can humiliate and abuse your hubby. I hate hearing how much you love someone but you need more so you fuck guys while he's traveling to make money so your lives can be better, what a shame

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
not necessary

anything with an iq below 80 should not write

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank You, similar authors as author of this story!

@ Anon Reading such stories as this is it was the main reason that we became BTB story fans. Thank you these type authors to help to increase the crowd of BTB story supporters! I hope you became BTB story thyrsty/hungry so I suggest to read here Literotica Loving Wives the nexts to start to be a BTB story gourmet:

FrancisMacomber "The Six O'Clock News Slot".

Longhorn_07 "Fool Me Once"

Beermaker "Dawn, "Dawn: A Cheating Slut Wife"

Vulcez "How Are You?"

MrRobur "Thy Name Is Whore"

Stangstar06 "Love Is for Suckers"

Azpiri "Shattered Ch03"

Seurat "Homecoming Call"

Papatoad "Flathead"

Saxon_Hart "Control"

Mitchfren "Bailing Out"

BigK10 "Fate of Her Lovers"

Cpete "Family Guy"

OldHideki "How Does it Feel to be a Cuckold?"

Chilleywilley "The Symmetry of Sin"

Agena "Wovs"

Radk "Audit Surprise Ch "

Flavian "Special Dee"

MortonGrange "Caroline Alone Ch"

IronDragon "Nice Day for a White Wedding"

Laptopwriter "It was Written in the Stars Ch."

Sojoman "Revelation Blues Pt. Ch"

Harddaysknight "Not Guilty"

Imhapless "A "Jewel" of a Wife"

I am very sorry for other excellent BTB and Consequence story authors (as JPB and et), but the 10% of the stories here BTB and Consequence stories and this examples help ignorant complaing starter LW readers to find better stories.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
THE AUTHOR OMITTED ONE WORD IN HER NAME/TITLE

the word is "DIVORCED' TK U MLJ LV NV

XoXmonicaXoXXoXmonicaXoXalmost 9 years ago
Good start

I often wonder why people complain about stories here on Lit.

If you don't like the damn story or the content STOP reading it.

'About2be' please keep the story going. Those that like it will enjoy it and those that don't will keep bitching. m

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not complain

@ XoXmonicaXoX Such stories as this will help a lot of readers to become BTB story fans moreover a few readers will get iniciative to write BTB stories............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Staying at home with nothing to do?

Why not get a job or continue your education. Then become a Secret Slut Wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Poor choice!

I feel sorry for you....what a total dick. If that was me giving you that massage, girl your juices would have been flowing as you came and came....and then I would have fucked you strong and hard!

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 8 years ago
Lucky man!

Your husband is a very lucky man indeed to be married to such a sexual woman as you. Can't wait to read more. I hope you will read my stories as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucking Awesome!!!!

Story is very sexy!!! 5'4 140 is perfect... Can't wait to hear more.. Your pussy needs new cocks and your mouth also,, Will be checking for more.. ::)) Carl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Proud of you

So many people want more in their sex life. . . . . good for you by getting more of what you want :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
i love x, but....

but (insert disrespect/lies/disregard)

it's such a tired cliche' line.

she clearly doesn't love her husband. she loves herself, and what others do for her.

her lovers give her extra dick, her husband gives her love and security. she doesn't really give back, just takes. that's reality though, people always justify their actions and avoid any hard truths about themselves.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
What if

What if your husband wants tomleave.you, whore?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Story

Love your story as it is me all over. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am 63 an ex nude dancer and have always been hit on by married women I love a woman who is sexual and uninhibited I enjoyed myself while in europe and the asian countries sex was easy to get all you had to do was act civil and polite I once danced for a group of 30 females and they all fucked me out I cherish a woman who is open and honest about her sexual needs These women are the ones I respect and will work hard for American women are very narcissistic and a bore they think they are doing you a favor having sex with you love kisses to all

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous