All Comments on 'Cockatoo Pt. 10'

by nikkiesilk

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Stilll very good

As allways a very nice story very well written.

Please continue as it's allways a pleasure reading it

ballznall60ballznall60almost 9 years ago
Again, another 5 star!

Your story-telling continues at a good pace. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Wait. .. what happened to the sex scene? I've been looking forward to that one the entire series D:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Taken a bad turn

What happened to the rest of the rape scene. You ended it mid-rape. I mean you can't call what Alex did "love". It was rape. Was she/he trying to get back at James for ignoring her at school? Was it secretly filmed to destroy his reputation? I thought they had a loving relationship and then you did this 180. Then you do another 180 and pick up that he is only "sore". Of course he's sore; he was raped up the butt. Did we ever establish how "endowed" Alex is? In any case James should be packing and headed back to Bangkok not sticking around to watch Areeya dump Alex for Sam.

whatishisfacewhatishisfacealmost 9 years ago
Little diappointing

I know that what happend in the previous chapter was more a roleplay than rape. I'm sure Alex would stop if James truly insisted on it. Interesting was what probably caused Alex to act that way - fact, that she's going to be fucked by some guys in Bangcock... I mean Bangkok "for bussiness".Thus she pretty much took her anger on James. It was hot. But to cut the sex scene in the middle is really bad. Probably because James didn't enjoy it much. That it wouldn't be much hot to read. Sometimes it's better to ignore realism and make people enjoy even the unpleasant parts.

Sorry for my bad English.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Maybe it's just me but I didn't find the previous scene rape ... If James was really against it he would have called it and Alex would have stopped. Whether Alex was angry or not that's not rape, that's angry sex. And by the sounds of James he also didn't think it was rape.

I enjoyed this chapter, it's interesting to see Areeya come out of Alex and James shadow and do they have an open relationship, does Areeya know why Alex has to leave for Bangkok ...

I can't wait for the next chapter :)

davidjacquesdavidjacquesalmost 9 years ago
Author, author!

im loving this series. Please stop whatever else it is you're doing and write more full time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Strange comments

Reading these comments, they seem to be from Cockatoo 9 not, 10.

This one seem to end prematurely.

zetjester1zetjester1almost 9 years ago
Awesome

Roleplay LOL, not rape? Oral, anal, a whip and a nylon footjob (lovely!) whats not to like? James is one lucky devil ;-)

Thank you Nikkie

ChrispeChrispealmost 9 years ago
Too Short

You left us all hanging, please write more very soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous