All Comments on 'My New Power'

by zackson

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Length

Most book dust covers have a longer synopsis. If follow-on "chapters" are of similar length it may not be worth the effort to even try to find them, let alone read them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re: Length

What a flaming cunt of a comment. I'm sure authors are heartbroken to lose your readership. So much unnecessary negativity. Jeezus.

It's a bit short though, yes. Hopefully Part One of a longer story?

Looking forward to seeing how this one goes, Zackson. You've cut off this installment right in that place where a story either creates interesting side characters who are controlled in interesting ways, or it devolves into graphic descriptions of mindless fucking. I'm hoping for the former.

Best of luck.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 9 years ago
Nice Start

Can't wait to see where this goes and does anyone come looking for him.

it would be interesting to see two Mind Controllers fighting it out.

zacksonzacksonalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thnaks for the comments!

This is my first post here on Literotica and I am very happy to see and feedback at all! This is the first part of a series that I plan on updating constantly! If you have anymore suggestions please dont refrain from asking!

ap2techap2techalmost 9 years ago
Confused

He called the number to activate his powers. He had to be there in an hour to complete activation. Huge accident, he winds up in hospital a few days. How were his powers activated if he never made it to the place?

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalalmost 9 years ago

"19 years old and a freshman in college. I stand 6'3 with black/brown hair and a muscular build. I play football, basketball and baseball in recreational leagues in my hometown in Virginia. So as you can tell I am an average man with a not so average sexual desire"

Um, the guy you're describing is anything but average. Being involved in three different sports, even in simple fun leagues, takes a lot of time/energy, and wears heavily on the body. Also, there's only so much time in the week and a lot of those sports run concurrently. Most recreational leagues have performance/attendance requirements to stay on the team.

And how in the world are we supposed to tell that the character has a not-so-average sex drive? You did an info-dump, creating a super-human character, but didn't mention anything about his past. So, there's no way for the reader to know if he has any sexual desires. He could be gay, hetero, bi... there's no telling.

As has been mentioned, he has to report to an address to activate his powers (a really weird idea), but gets into a car accident along the way. So, how does the activation occur?

Potential is there, but.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
When are you coming out with MORE?

I know that your guy plays those sports but how?. I know SP forces men who can not play all of those at the same time. It takes allot out of your body playing all of those at the same time. I love your start of a series.

toddster119toddster119almost 6 years ago
Good Start...

I like your story so far, but how come you haven't brought any more installments. Things were just starting to get interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzackson@zackson
15 Followers
Reading and writing about my fetishes and my deepest darkest desires.