All Comments on 'New Order of the Ages'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GrayMarshallGrayMarshallalmost 9 years ago
This was really good.

Definately piqued my interest though i got lost with the brother's names and which belong to who. definately looking forward to seeing Dan own and rail his ex for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good!

Really Hot. I'm sure a system like this, if not abused, could work to a lot of people's benefit and a lot of people's pleasure. Anyway, it makes me horney. But you need to keep your stories simpler, or illustrate names with relationship's a little better. From about the middle to the ending it started getting cluttered. I could probably go back and read it over a couple of times to work it out, but thats not what a reader looking to be entertained wants to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Food For Thought...

Very interesting tale of implications for all-too-possible dystopian future...

For what it is worth, spousal support and so-called "child support" payments are a form of debt that includes imprisonment as a penalty for non-payment, and hence already has a component of slavery attached to it. This penalty is often invoked even when NO fraud is involved e.g. the "debtor" loses his job or encounters an unexpected emergency.

A short step from this to universal debt-bondage involving other forms of debt as well.

Worth 4 stars, and inclusion in my "favorite stories" list!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Missing Tags

Good story, Severus. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it.

However, I think you should have included the tags: slave, slavery, slave girl, enslavement, collar, and/or barcode. You'll probably get more readers that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dialogue is far too self-aware

A lot of stories have the opposite issue.

But when every other sentence - and sometimes every sentence - offers a massive exposition dump, it completely fucks reader immersion and suspension of disbelief.

Example: "Suzy was reluctant to have sex with her sister because she had mommy issues and residual religious feelings," is bad enough, but your characters are spouting this nonsense themselves with very little introduction to or familiarity with the main character. And it permeates every one of your stories that I tried to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Don’t need like the gay aspect between the two brothers

I like your premise and the way you set up the slavery system in your story. I also like the incest between the mom and son, as well as the forbidden fruit of the ex-partners. But I’m just not into the brothers being together sexually. I’m straight and I’m almost interested in everything’s except the gay actions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous