Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
thank you for another ch :-)

thank you for another ch in a great read ! ! ! ! ! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thanks JC

This was a great chapter, well worth the wait. you completely decimated it hahahah

JC

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hmmm

your liberal bullshit is seeping through into the story to much, id prefer not to have leftist propaganda in a erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Politics aside...(ahem)

...great story but there are a few glitches here and there: a helicopter does not create buffeting wind until it starts to take off, the rotor blades are set to low pitch after landing and stir the air hardly at all, even though they do continue to rotate rapidly.

As for "liberal bullshit..." the (so-called) conservatives have done just as much, and maybe even more, damage as the liberals ever did: it makes no sense at all to cut taxes to the point where there is not enough revenue to run the country effectively, so that vital services have to be cut, and then turn around and order more toys at very high prices for the military! The liberals had almost eliminated the deficit and were about to start reducing the National Debt when the "conservatives" took over and reversed the progress that had been made...oh, well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous