All Comments on 'Damnit Janet'

by be0wulf

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
VegasGal69VegasGal69over 19 years ago
Not too bad

The story started out great, but I think it ended too abruptly...there should be more to it.

wem3124wem3124almost 19 years ago
Very well written!

Today was the second time I've read this story. The first was months ago. I enjoyed it as much as I did the first time. I enjoyed the eroticism, but the best part was the chuckles I had all the way through it. Your style of writing is unique on Literotica. Please keep writing. I'll check for new submissions from time to time.

FyrNEyesFyrNEyesover 17 years ago
I enjoyed this

and found myself wishing it didn't end so quickly...I hope you find it in your heart to write another chapter to this? I will be waiting, patiently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
oh my...

Being a heterosexual female, I have never in my life identified with the males sexual experience as much as I did through your story. Even I felt the pleasure of fucking Janet. Thank you for the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hi beOwulf:

I found this story, "Damnit Janet" today in 2021. It is a great contribution; thank you!

I liked your even more as it reminded my own friend, Janet

Janet and I went out for a period of time and then mutually decided to be friends. However, we then, for several years, were friends with benefits.

Your Janet sounds much like my friend Janet who has a great personality and was also very direct and uninhibited about sex. Janet enjoyed being topless and more, both in her living room as well as on the beaches of the Algarve!!

The one difference is that my Janet has the most beautiful very large puffy brown nipples on perky and delightful 36C later 36D boobs. She loved both receiving and giving nipple kisses.

Janet is happily married now, However, we are platonic friends and I have a warm place in my heart for her. Your "Damnit Janet" story reminded me of why I am so happy I met my Janet!.

Finally, if I ever said "Damnit Janet' the sentence probably continued "with "you are so wonderful"

I look forward to reading your other stories,

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous