All Comments on 'Tease Too Much'

by lattewine

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Learn some basic female anatomy

Nice story, but a cervix can't accept a cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I dunno...I thought it was more of a stroke fantasy than a story....

...not much character development of any of the four characters, two, well three scenes, really....and the best one is where he fucks her deeper than she can be fucked....and then the sudden, "I'm bored writing this, so I'll end quickly with, he fucked me six more times...."

With hubby and sexpot twin sister out seasick, they could have spent most of the cruise shacked up in sister's room fucking each other silly. She's already pregnant and already been fucked deep and hard....so the worry at the end about her husband is superfluous and unnecessary. She fussed about that through most of the story. We get it, but she still proceeded with fucking him, even when she knew she shouldn't....well, I guess in the end, she really wanted him anyway, and all the fluffy, floppy noise was just her self justifying.

Now the other story, is that hubby and sister waking dully the next morning about 5 fucked like bunnies until passing out again from the rolling of the ship until late the next afternoon...them did it again. In the end, both girls are pregnant, just not with the babies they originally intended....but the ones they wanted.

Hello, can you say Dramamine?

Stupid and maddening...almost no rational thought in this only reachable character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Not the worst one today, just the second worst.

Still got money on 50 dead monkeys with 50 broken typewriters doing a better story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Gotta wonder is some of these so called writers have ever had sex, the cervix can't accept a cock.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Boring and nothing new in it....

Boring and nothing new in it....Just another cheating wife, a super bull that needs blackmail to fuck women. What isn't said is that when the child was born the husband saw it was a bastard and divorced her...Will her call the bull to provide for her and the bastard child? 1*

cindylynn34cindylynn34almost 9 years ago

well , , i was hoping sister would get pregnant by hub , while ernesto pregged wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Shit, to bad this cum-sucking asshole didn't stay under the rock for another decade. This over-used plot line really sucks.

Author - disappear again and quit posting this dog shit.

fisheronefisheronealmost 9 years ago
two timing wife

Wife knew he was a whore dog and still let him in cabin. Then he drops pants and making his intentions clear. If she has never had kids or a baseball bat tool how is it something as big as her wrist going through cervix. Most women scream in pain when cervix is abruptly hit. She will never be happy with husband after being a super queen size for a week. Not to mention another man's child and probably STDs to boot from whoring man. I go to doctor and get patches for sea sickness to avoid nausea. Husband get unfaithful wife and sea sickness to boot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

These kind of stories where it's all kept in the dark with the husband are not very entertaining at all. There is no conflict and no drama to make anyone care. As it is the wife is a piece of shit slut. You should write the rest of the story where she has a latino baby and her husband is Nordic looking. That is the reality of your story and the only outcome. So at least mention it or it goes like the rest of these stories with no conflict. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Facts Man

A previous comment states that a penis can not enter a Cervix. That is correct it can

not, so all the description of entering the cervix and being stuck in the womb is just

B U L L S H I T. Get the facts man before writing a story and making yourself

look like an idiot. The story itself is lame, a wife who is wanting to have a baby with

her husband is not going to do the things you had this gal doing. There is no ending

ok she is stupid and keep fucking the guy because of fear. We can assume from the storyline that is is going to get pregnant but a better ending would have been Big Guy

big cock, big loads and no sperm now that would have been a twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It doesn;'t matter dear annony you fucking fag

it was a great story and we all loved it. A 5

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
dear annony. Not very interesteing??? Yet you read them all

you must be a sad little man sitting in your mom's basement and masturbating daily!! I gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great start, not-so-good finish

Started out great, but the end, where the alien sex started with the cock stuck past the cervix kinda ruined it. Study more anatomy though, have and talk a bit more about sex and you'll be great though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Naive is putting it mildly

You desribe Ernesto as being "beautiful light chocolate in color." Then you her say he bathed her egg with his sprem. Lastly, the reason she continues to fuck him is to keep him from telling her husband. I think in nine months that last point will be moot. Okay, she puts it off, she doesn't ruin their trip at the time, and blah, blah, blah. He's still priobably gonna find out.

kisses3dayskisses3daysalmost 9 years ago
Perhaps a new title?

First, to the writer: I enjoyed reading your narrative and especially found your prose to be snappy and very easy to both read and follow. I gave you five stars without hesitation for your presentation. Thanks for a humorous 'read.'

To the American audience: I find, like the main character of the story, that I am incapable of saying "No" to the temptation of writing irrelevant comments at the expense of the author. Is this the continuum that one finds themselves traveling after reading LW for any length of time? Sorry author, I just can't say "No" to the temptation.

Call the sailor's penis, "Quigley," because when our heroine was on top, he was, "Down Under." Explain why her breasts went from a size 32 to size 36 over night and leaked semen instead of milk as they sloshed back and forth from the motion of the waves, (he filled more than just her womb). Tell your readership that she started carrying a 2x4 to bed at night...she insisted that hubby tie it to his buttock so he don't fall in. Of course, you might talk about the off-ship picnic that our featured, loving couple took and how hubby reached over and scraped his finger up his wife's inner thigh,and said, "Oh my, Love, you dripped mayonnaise down your leg. We sure don't want the Duck-billed platypuses to be attracted, (as he licks his fingers clean). The ants could also be a nuisance if we're not careful."

New title: Quigley down under, goes on a picnic.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 9 years ago
Less than perfect

Hot? Yeah.

Plausible. Not so much! The sisters are petite. 32 inches is a fairly large chest circumference on a 100#, 5 foot frame. A C cup is VERY substantial, even on a taller, heavier-built woman. Huge on a short, light petite woman! Sag certainly can (and eventually probably will) happen!

Cervix penetration is a favorite fantasy of guys who feel inadequate. Yes, there IS the cervical 'plug' which is a serious impediment for sperm to swim through, relatively few succeeding. More important is the relationship of the uterus with the vagina. They are NOT in line! That Big Hard Pole would have to be as flexible as a plumber's snake to even have a chance at penetration.

Worst part? There is a Golden Opportunity here to introduce the reaction of BOTH Hubby and (physically) Identical Sis to Sweetie, who has assumed Naughty Sister's role. The chance that both sea-sickies, located right across the passageway from where the action (and screaming) was happening were NOT aware is virtually impossible. Sweetie kept 'entertaining' her Brute for the rest of the cruise, but it was NOT because Sweetie was being blackmailed to avoid disclosure! They BOTH knew, and certainly talked about it with each other and with Sweetie (in between visits to the porcelain throne.) THAT would have made this (despite ignorance of female anatomy) a decent (well...) read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hope hubby

Finds out and divorces and makes the asshole support his bastard kid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You need anatomy lessons ...

You have strange ideas about female anatomy - what with penises inside wombs and inside the cervix ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fuck bonnie

she has no idea what she's talking about. to give a story like this five stars shows how stupid she really is. come on you stupid bitch be realistic just once. get off your fucking horse about anonymous comments, don't you ever get tired of whining. this is what loving wives has come down to, stupid stories praised by idiots

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not a bad story...

...but the others are correct about female anatomy. It is not possible to get a penis through a woman's cervix. Doctors use hard metal instruments to breach the womb. I have bumped up against a cervix or two in the past, and reminded in not very pleasant terms to back it off. It can be extremely painful to a woman.

Also, some have mentioned character development. There is some here, but not enough to establish empathy with the characters. Not sure the plot device of a sick husband is enough to move things along. The main character keeps talking about disengaging from the "unwanted" attention, but strangely seems not to have the willpower to do it. After all, her husband is just across the hall, moaning and groaning with her sister.

The sex act takes up most of the story, but there should be a narrative arc which builds to it, in successive steps. You could for instance have her in a discussion with her lover. That is what he is; he is her lover.

M

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
happy wife

we love that you got screwed like that maybe she'll start to give it up to more big dick's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"My body had taken over from my brain."

From the description in the story, there was little enough there for her body to contend with. The only body with a smaller brain must be her husband's, who is dumb enough to marry this slut. I think they both suffer from the same neurological dysfunction, known as Bonnie brain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sorry, didn't think too much of the story for several reasons.

One, everyone is right. You can't penetrate the cervix with a penis. The way you described their sex act sounded more like two dogs than people. Two, how stupid would this woman be to allow some ship-side romeo get her drunk, knowing she intended on teasing him later. And third, there is no ending. So did she get pregnant? Did her husband find out? Did Romeo tell the other sister? Were there any consequences from her betrayal? A lot of unanswered questions?

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantalmost 9 years ago
Hopeless

I should have quit when the author set the scene as a cruise off the west coast of Western Australia. I would like to see a map that gives Western Australia an east coast.

Oh, well. The rest of the story was worse, but I was warned, in a sense, by the screw-up at the very beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
On the map

@H.H.Morant There is a short part of Western Australia where is east shore! Not too long, it may be 50-100 km. Near to Nularbor............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story with a bad ending

great story. Bad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mindless Slut Story

There is nothing erotic about a married woman becoming pregnant by another man. One star.

OOAAOOAAalmost 9 years ago
Great story!!!!

Congrats ;)

netowlnetowlalmost 9 years ago
Impregnating isn't hot

married women cheating is hot. getting her preg n using her as a slave isn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
who knew that netowl was the arbiter of what is and is not hot?

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PLEASE DONT PAY MIND TO NEGATIVE COMMENT...!!

Ive enjoyed reading amateur stories ever since finding "sex stories from playboy readers" in playboy's I would nab from my grandfathers annual subscription. that said, this was one of the best all around stories I've read in a loooong time with perfect balance, solid enough back story/story line, naughty manifesting into taboo, multiple layers of irony & believability(pretending her sisters room was plotted a little differently; for multiple screaming orgasm sake...🎊🎉:);)

Great work & I hope to read more of your stuff... please don't take comments from moronic hypocrite readers too seriously...? I read one (paraphrasing), "sex with a married women is hot, but you crossed the line impregnating her, that's horrible..." Blaaahahaha! LMFAO... Love it, real classy! This high moral fiber peep surfing a porn-story site, cheers infidelity, well, actually if honest, boarder-line rape (just because he knew who she was & Took full advantage; GENIUS twist of control by the way) draws the line, somewhere, I think..!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
screwed

Now pregnant with this man and carring his babies. Yes babies... Now what....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How did your ex-husband

Enjoy being married to your virgin sister?

Bet she treats himbettertha you did?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
stupid anime kid fantasy

obviously some young kid has been watching too many hentai anime scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hope you stayed

On the cruise, when your soon to be ex got off the ship to see a solicitor.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
This story could have been written . . .

. . . with Ernesto having a 10” dick, very much porn star sized, without it delving into the realm of impossibility. The impossible stuff — going up to her belly button would have done massive internal injuries— made it to distracting to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bra?

In the intro, the small-breasted woman says she hardly ever needs to wear a bra. In the sex scene, she wonders how Ernesto relieved her of her bra. An inadvertent inconsistency in an otherwise well-crafted tale.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Nasty

Nasty whore screws sailor in a really stupid story.

amyyumamyyum4 months ago

You are one nasty bitch -- why did I enjoy this story so much? I had to give it 5* because my panties got wet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous