All Comments on 'Ken Ch. 03'

by Zariyi

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"ingurgitated"

Instead of searching the dictionary for words like that, and for those who don't know, it means, 'swallowed', work on your grammar, punctuation and word choices, by the time I got to 'ingurgitated' I was fed up with editing as I read, some sentences I had to read twice just to get it right. So I skimmed to the end and still not one character worth reading about.

ZariyiZariyialmost 9 years agoAuthor
To anon

I know the verb to ingurgitate, so I used it. It's that simple. I actually didn't use the thesaurus for that one, but you're right the word is rather informal and weird sounding in that sentence. About the characters, I'm sorry you feel that they're not interesting enough to read about. I like them, but I understand if you don't. To each his own?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keep it going

So far so good, it could use slight editing but that's minor. This story has a lot of potential and can't wait to see where it goes!!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaalmost 9 years ago
I like this story as well:)

Proofreading is important, but other than that. I like where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
don't listen

I don't care what those people say finish this story it's amazing you have no idea how hard I've been looking for a believable interesting book!!! Please please start another chapter!!!!!!!

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezalmost 9 years ago

i dont like kendras attitude shes either boring or shouting all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So... what happens?

I like where you went. I'd like to see where Ken, Nick and maybe Shen end up!

jazz1190jazz1190over 8 years ago
more please

More please I waiting on a new chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous