All Comments on 'Love Me... Love My Dogs Pt. 03'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

Don't do it John! Don't do it.lol

From an "Older Man"

jetpacksamjetpacksamalmost 9 years ago
Please do not go there

A nice chapter. I am liking this very much.

Please do not go there,

My first inclination is that mom is testing him,

I do hope that is the case and he passes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Let Christine decide.

He loves her with all his heart. He must tell Christine what happened. Make her part of the solution. No secrets please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Terrific series

I have thoroughly enjoyed each segment of your excellent series, and this chapter just continues to entice. Since you asked for input, here's mine. I agree with the other commenters. Please, do not add Angela to the very special relationship which has developed between Christie and John! John should quickly tell Christie what has happened and let her deal with her mother, if need be. Having said this, you are the creator here, and I will follow along, wherever you go. Thank you for writing this story for your readers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Do it!!!!

Who doesn't like a good mother daughter story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sanser6sanser6almost 9 years ago
Now it is getting interesting :-)

I agree that Christie should approve.

Surely she would want her mother happy and satified.

Imagine what happens next time Christie comes home unexpected and joins in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Can't wait for the next one.

You have me hooked

gara5289gara5289almost 9 years ago

Curious if you're going to go the porn route (gets both whether it's separate or together) or the story route (his gf is not ok with her mom screwing her bf). You've done both and done it well so looking forward to the next chapter.

BigtamBigtamalmost 9 years ago
More!

Superb, the possibilities are exciting. Keep going, really well constructed.

pearlygrlpearlygrlalmost 9 years ago
EXCELLENT Series!

GREAT Reading so far ..... ! It will be interesting to see whether or not Christie wants to add Mom to the Party - I know John wouldn't screw up what he has with her .... he'd tell her and let her decide which way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
err no...

I just hope Angela is just testing John's loyalty/love for her daughter Christie. Leave the sex or should I say the fucking to both John and Christie and leave the mom out of it. Besides no one who claims that he love her girlfriend will fuck her mom as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You are gifted!!!

Love your subject matter and the way you weave dialog and events together so erotically - this is why I love all of your story lines so far - great imagination too! You have a lot of material left to deal with, not the least of which is bringing dad into the know , but also the horny mom. I think that the frustrated mom needs to be involved with both daughter and neighbor but not sure to what degree - the mom - daughter angle, excluding the disintrested dad, would also give added dimension to the relationship already going on. Can't wait for the next installments!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story so far

I love the romantic aspect of this story between Christie and John, I'm hoping like hell it doesn't get messed up somehow. I'd like to see them weather any storm necessary and see it through and they end up happily ever after. Just my two cents but great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I WANT THAT F***ING NEXT CHAPTER OF THIS

Great story.. i love the way you add a compicated things which Christie's mother involved.. But please keep Christie and John together and married..I've waited for the next chapter like ever.. From Indonesia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dangerous road ahead

He's courting disaster if he succumbs to Angela, not just from the father but Christie too. This could spell disaster all round. Perhaps poor Ed could have a fatal accident and ease remove some of the complications.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finish the story.

You need to finish this story already its been forever so come on next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Really like the style and the plot so far, Thanks for writing such a good series. Re a folllow-up chapter, yes please, but do keep mum off limits as that would ruin the supposed true love theme.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
The promise

John promises Angela he won't get Christie pregnant, but I don't recall him ever having a birth control conversation Christie, even though he's been doing her bareback from the get-go.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
John, Surprise!

Wow, that's new, Angela knows and she wants also?

Complicated relationship.

And Christie, she agree?

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

It's really good now that Mom knows. Can't wait to see how this plays out. Five stars!!

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Well Now!

What is this?? A twist you've added?? On to the next!!

Thank you :)

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

*****Very entertaining fun read with a lot of sex and twists and turns. Looks like more fun about to start!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well-written story; keep Mom in line, though. I don't want to see her spoil everything.

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
How

How come the women in this authors stories don't wear panties?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous