All Comments on 'Prodigal of Blue'

by Lauren Hynde

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Colleen ThomasColleen Thomasover 20 years ago
Speechless

Moving, it really speaks to me. Excellent!

twelveoonetwelveooneover 19 years ago
I cannot pick

out any part that is better, all consistently good, magic

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow

Just... the words...the imagery...beautiful.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Exquisite.

Unbelievable imagery with boundless word pictures that paint the stories meaning. An interesting illustration accompanies this rendering ~ adding to it's charm.

LeBrozLeBrozabout 17 years ago
~~

Excellently done; makes me think of poetry written at least a century ago (or more). The type that is not immediately grasped on first reading but has such rich flavor that you want to go back for repreat tastings.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 17 years ago
~~

This poem was mentioned in the Archival Review thread, in a picking through Lit's archive of over 36,000 poems.

----------

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
my first poetry review online

I am a college graduate (BBA)and am well read besides, but still had some trouble understanding the seldom used words such as auric, balaster, arpeggio of inter-reveri (have no clue what that is)and unsure what "de-lis" means in conjunction with terraces. SO, if the author intended this poem to be read by the common man, she will not reach her audience. I liked the imagery, it flowed, but other than that, it did not make a point. What was the conclusion or is this just part of the total.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
WHILE SAILING

the ages of time. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gorgeous

Timeless and yet dreams of far flung lands, stars and nebulae calling mariners to venture and see.. Very nice...

sanishensanishenabout 6 years ago
very sensual

and rather gorgeous - such beautiful colours.

JonasRobinsonJonasRobinsonover 4 years ago
Good stuff.

Beautiful images. Beautiful language. Thank you for sharing. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous