All Comments on 'Girija My Innocent Mom Ch. 02'

by hunter-dude

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
INCEST

good, what happens in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
think before u write

The theme of the story is good, but your narration is simply fast and hurried that you dont give a damn for orginality. So dont hurry with your scenes, boy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love it but..

Story line is brilliant but your commentary is too quick. Slow it down and punctuate properly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the subtitle of this excellent story reads

"Can't help myself from fucking mom again." That is so very true. Once a boy has shoved his young penis up the warm wet loving vagina he came out of, he just has to return again and again to that source of his being. Boys call that hairy hole between their mother's thighs by different names. "My mother's vagina." "My mother's mommy-hole." "Mom's twat." "The twat I was born from." "My home away from home." And probably the most common, simply, "my own mother's cunt." It exerts a permanent fascination on a boy's mind and for plenty of sons it excites them more than anything else ever can. And when mom smiles and spreads her legs, as the Indian mother does in this fine series, and invites her son to slide his fat young cock up inside her and blow his heavy loaded balls up the twat he was born from, the ultimate twat of all his boyish dreams--well, that's like all his Christmases and birthdays rolled into one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more chapters

i wanna hear more about him fucking his mother & her friend. plus wat about his wife? who is she? does he fuck his MIL?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Fucking our own mom is unimaginable, but sometime it happens. when mom become widow, her lust never die; it is our duty to satisfy her by fucking with lot of love not with lust. our mom's cunt is the most beautiful cunt of the universe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

Nice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous