All Comments on 'The Real Girl'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments
beautyfishbeautyfishalmost 9 years ago
You mean "cliche'," not clique.

A clique is an exclusive group of friends.

gdjohn52gdjohn52almost 9 years ago

That was a really good story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No

That was a really awful story 1 star

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
What Was That About?

He was a reasonably average guy. She was a woman with a terrible childhood, a horrible early adulthood and a lot of baggage. The only thing I really got from this story was that we should all be careful about forming relationships with the mentally ill and the morally depraved. Sure, he could go on to have a relationship with her. Sure they could have kids, but how would that work out given her history? Risky business.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sorry, but not much of a story.

One star

BriteaseBriteasealmost 9 years ago
Beautiful story

Great writing as well. 5 stars doesn't do it justice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well written and well conceived

But these fucking negative comments. It took a lot of time to write this story and a lot of effort. I appreciate that! I enjoyed your tale. But these fucking negative comments... It's why I'm never motivated to write here anymore. Regina.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 9 years ago
This was different and

it felt real. That, to me, means the writer did a good job. I enjoyed it and thank the author for his effort and the entertaining read.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
The comments are split

just like Sasha and Lisa.

And if the comments are accurate, there are an equal number of ones and fives.

Interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it !

It felt real. This has happened to someone in real life. Thank you for your time, effort and talent in giving us all such a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5***** from Duna

Very good not RAAC Reconciliation story. Many ex porn star's marriages went to trainwreck, so to read about an exception is fresh air in a hub, where we meet such stories where wives go to slut.

WriteOnGuyWriteOnGuyalmost 9 years ago
I enjoyed it.

A bit different. Well written. Good read.

nedslapnedslapalmost 9 years ago
Big 5*

The title says it all. People working out real problems. Reconciliation and redemption are the greatest themes in all literature. You did them proud.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 9 years ago
He picked a tough row to hoe

And blew it. His selfishness drove her away, and rightly so. Thankfully, it takes a lifetime for who we are to be written in stone. The author's referral to "flawed" people in the prefix made me laugh because who the hell isn't? Scott doing right by Lisa is no surprise because that was the path he was on when he met her. He thought he wanted Sasha too, but what he really wanted was to fully fulfill Lisa sexually. Lisa finally cumming let him off the hook in a way, it could reasonably be expected to take much longer, given the amount of abuse she had endured. Also, I think it asinine to believe she was impregnated because she had an orgasm; when it is far more likely that making love with it's primary purpose of having a baby allowed her release. Scott may have been "real"; but I predict it will hurt your scores. Too bad, because this was well done. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice to see you back behind the keyboard, Javmor!

I think you did a fine job with the old "So I married a pornstar" setup.

Where you excel is in making the characters thoughtfully reflect on their feelings and fears. Also, nothing is a perfect fantasy, and that DOES help with the realism.

I think you achieved your goals. Well Done!

Any concerns I had?

Here are a few things, Take them with a grain of salt:

I would have liked it explained that during her time in Arizona, she was in therapy. For me, this would have helped to understand why she didn't come back with him immediatly after he "found" her working at the restaurant. May be she had just a little more work to do with the therapist first??

However, why wasn't therapy mentioned at all, at ANYTIME in the relationship? Her revelations of abuse PRIOR to the marriage should have been a strong indicator of the need for it. So, after abandoning the marriage, I could forgive the character easier if she was doing more than just "clearing her head" as you have her say. The reality was that this story simply has her running away. If she was actually getting the help she had always needed, it would be the only way to allow her forgiveness of the transgression. (abandonment; closed down/ no communication) Also, you do not fully tackle the trust issues. This story abounds with trust issues on BOTH sides, and yet, the assurances are never really given voice to help repair the trust between them. She wants his kid, so everything is suddenly now OK?? Hey, I get it, but admit it to yourself......this is just a tad over-simplistic for a resolution!

I think you tried to make him at fault for his part in the strained communication. Agreed, he wasn't perfect. But, you go out of your way to tell us how they REALLY talked at the restaurant in Arizona. Why hadn't they talked before? It felt to me that a least he TRIED to talk about stuff with her, but always was shot down, in light of her emotional immaturity. Ironically, his fault is more in the not trying harder, or not forcing the issue of facing the problems. Yes they were in denial about the severity. But make no mistake, she was worse. She is the one who spread the eggshells for him to try and attempt to tread lightly over. She was the one who avoided confrontation by storming off behind locked doors. She was the one who built the wall between them. She was the one who left. It was only right, that SHE should be the one to do the heavy lifting to repair what was broken. But by the end of this story, although I liked it, and I appreciated it.... I just don't think you had brought her along quite far enough for the ultimate in realistic believability factor of the intended "happily ever after". I am pretty sure that more info on their time apart, and more insight into them reconnecting could have addressed and fixed this problem.

Thanks, Javmor. In anycase, It was a good story for making the reader think. And a welcome sight to see something new from you. Till the next................

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous with the thoughtful analysis

I fully agree with you. I thought I should have fleshed out her time in Arizona more also, but I realized this after the story was already accepted. I did gloss over the "talk" without tackling the trust issues. Very good observation. I will keep that in mind as I write other stories.

Thank you for that Mr. Anonymous. I wish there was a better way to address you. I'm glad you were able to enjoy.

stormbreyerstormbreyeralmost 9 years ago
Excellent

I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"I know this sounds clique ..."

I think that possibly you meant - "I know this sounds like a cliché ...".

Otherwise, a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I really wanted to like this story a lot.

But a couple of glitches made it difficult. Aside from a couple of minor errors in the text, it was certainly well written. But I felt that all along Lisa should have been seeking some type of therapy for her issues with her Father and with the porn career she fell into. The overwhelming portrayal of guilt I associated with her character made it difficult to believe she would have ever let Scott know where she was. She was broken and she wasn't getting better on her own. Of course Scott's behavior didn't help her. The masturbation to her videos and his treatment of her when she shows up dressed as Sasha screamed out "insensitive brute". So I had a hard time with her re-appearance. What ever happened in that year in Arizona was an unsolved mystery that, to me, left a big hole in the story. A couple of other small points. Unless she was operating off the Grid and getting paid cash, a half way decent PI finds her through her tax stubs and/or her Driver's License/car registration in Arizona. And no Mother in her right mind would let her baby sit on the lap of a sleeping man. Poor Roger would have been bouncing on the floor (Sorry - I've seen THAT happened in real life!). Overall I would rate this story a "4". Nicely done.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 9 years ago
Nice story

but couldn't really get into it. A bit humdrum somehow.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 9 years ago
Thank you!

Javmor, I always appreciate your insights, whether it's your commentary or your storytelling. You've given us a very compelling tale, featuring two intriguing and complex characters, and a fully-fleshed narrative. You've got talent, kid.

Easily a five star story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 Stars

Two grammatical comments: Twice in this story the word "clique" appeared instead of "cliche." I assume this is editing by a word processor. The other is the use of "mines" instead of mine. This has occurred more than once in your other stories.

Keep them coming. You are one of the best writers on Lit currently writing. Your stories flow well and are easy to read. More lit than erotica.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Job of giving us a great read !

I always wait for any new stories you post ! You are quickly being ensconced as one of a dozen or so author's in the LW' category who in my opinion , are the new leaders in this most criticized format.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
We know you can write , great story today from you.

That's a feel good story, she didn't let her past destroy her, and found a guy to love her for who she is. .

cap5356cap5356almost 9 years ago
good story

very well written story and shows how the emotions can rule your life. to make a good marriage both parties have to completely honest with each other and not hold anything back. keep writing

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 9 years ago
5 star

Nice trip to what an adult actresses life may be. But, what was she doing in her spare time in Arizona? We know war heart broken hubby was doing.... hmmmmm ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well Done!

Almost without exception your stories are a rewarding and worthwhile read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm not entirely comfortable with the subject matter.....

.....but would be a damn fool, if I didn't also declare it one of the best LW stories I've read.

Please carry on!

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Very good story....

Very good story....Good to read, good characters, even being problematic and traumatized...4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank You, Javvy

This was a very realistic love story, very well told. You could use it as an outline for a novel or, at least, a novello by developing the characterazations.

wieliczkawieliczkaalmost 9 years ago
Great work

Thanks forshowing people as flawed people. We all are flawed, but hope springs eternal.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 9 years ago
sorry this was pretty silly and MOSTLY lisa's fault

at one point the husband says he is sure lisa has been completely faithful to me. DUDE if your wife cant barely stand the thought of you touching her sexually... She is NOT being faithful. ... especially EARLY in the marriage. It is not wrong for the husband to want his wife do something besides lay in bed like a log.

I have a friend who hasnt had sex with his wife in 20 months! !! in october 2014 she quit her job..."just to relax and take some time off". Instead she fell apart completely falling in week long bouts of deep depression even as my friend increased his business. It turns out that my friends wife has this deep seated fear of relying on ANY man for income... Because the wife's husband was a big man... and a bully.. And use to beat the wife's mom.

the point is that a husband who occassionally wants sex from his wife is not an asshole. ALLLLLL of the problems in this story occur ONLY because of the actions lisa took

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
not sure why but this story just doesnt jell

hard to understand why either would stay married in this farce

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 9 years ago
Now, that's what I call a well written story...

... Maybe just a little too predictable for 5 stars but outstanding, nonetheless. A very solid 4 stars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Loved it

five stars. Not only was this a great storyline that was well developed, it had a great message. How often do we who look at porn fail to remember that there is a real person there being taken advantage of (sometimes, at least). This was heartwarming.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago

If there ever was a case for pre-marital counseling, this was it. Too many couples come into a marriage with baggage that could damage the long term health of the relationship. They both should have realized this need and started their marriage with counseling.

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years agoAuthor
@ Harry in VA

I'm sorry, but I had to respond to this comment

If a wife doesn't want sex from her husband, but is faithful to him, then there is something else going on. It is not a wife's obligation to want sex with her husband. A woman can't make herself WANT to give sex. That is asinine. Can you make yourself want something that you don't want?

Even in the example that you gave, the woman was depressed. A loving husband would want to deal with the depression instead of saying, "She had better spread her legs, and she better like it." Marriage is about two whole people, not just two people having sex. This means that they both bring their strengths, their weakness, their loves, their hates, as well as their PAST BAGGAGE. It is about compromise and figuring out how to get the best out of the person who is your partner. In your example, the husband didn't do anything to solve the problem. Her problem was that she didn't like being supported by a man. Why didn't he try to find a way to alleviate this fear? Maybe this fear really stemmed from a fear of being left alone. Maybe she was afraid that if she depended to much on him, when he left her she would be alone and destitute. Did he do anything to let her know that he would never leave her? It doesn't sound like it. It sounds like he just went to work and left her there to figure it out. No wonder he wasn't getting any!

It is not wrong to desire sex, but you can't say that your partner is a bitch because she doesn't desire it. The compromise comes in figuring out WHY she doesn't desire it, and tackle that problem. If my wife doesn't want to have sex because she is severely depressed, then I would want to get counseling to figure out a way to get her out of that depression.

The girl in my story was struggling with an abusive past. She was trying to find her way through it. Only a narcissistic asshole would lack sympathy for a woman who was sexually abused. News flash: sexually abused women usually struggle with intimacy.

There are too many people getting divorced because they are concerned with what they aren't getting out of the marriage. If two people go into marriage and worry about how to be the best for the other person, then more marriages would survive those trying times. If your only concern is what she should be doing for you, then you will have either a short marriage that ends in infidelity, or a long marriage with a woman who hates your guts and wishes that she had the opportunity to be unfaithful.

I don't know if you are married, but I have to doubt it. If you are married, is it a happy one? If I were to give a guess, I would say that you were married at one time and it ended in infidelity. If this is true, maybe you should ask why? Marriage and divorce are both two way streets.

I don't want to come off as attacking you even though is sounds like I am. I am okay with you not liking the story. I just feel that you have a "unique" view of how marriage should work, and most of it is slanted toward it being in your favor rather than being a union of two people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
about reader fellow

@javmor79 HarryInVa has a son and wife........but he is married or divorced in this time I do not know. He may have more kids, but I do not know his all comments, where he admited something about his family.

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you anonymous

Harry in VA

I don't want to come off as attacking you. I hope you have a long and happy life. I do feel as though your views are jaded and that you would do better to change your outlook on marriage and the roles that husbands and wives play for each other, but that I just my opinion. I wish you well and hope that you do not take offense to my previous comment.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 9 years ago
JAVMOR you seem to have a reading problem.

JAVMOR ..."If a wife doesn't want sex from her husband, but is faithful to him, then there is something else going on. It is not a wife's obligation to want sex with her husband. A woman can't make herself WANT to give sex. That is asinine. Can you make yourself want something that you don't want?

sorry I did NOT I anyway say anything close to that. I am not surprised you have lied about what I ACTUALLY said but you need to re- read what I said.

what I said was that IF she does not want to have sex for say 1-2 years then yes SOMETHING is wrong. BUT you ducked the Bigger question-- How is a sexless that that goes on for YEARS …a REAL marriage?

This applies to BOTH the husband and wife. Neither one of them signed up for a marriage with no physical intimacy. What I am saying is that after9 months 12 months 18 months with no sex… doesnt it occur to the spouse withholding the sex that ..”gee maybe this difficult on the other spouse?”

JAVMOR..... 'Even in the example that you gave, the woman was depressed. A loving husband would want to deal with the depression instead of saying, "She had better spread her legs, and she better like it."

dude yes. . I agree But after 20 months?

JAVMOR....."Marriage is about two whole people, not just two people having sex. This means that they both bring their strengths, their weakness, their loves, their hates, as well as their PAST BAGGAGE. It is about compromise and figuring out how to get the best out of the person who is your partner. "

I agree fully. But to me what is shocking is that the wife is so wrapped in her own depression and agony .. a choice she made by the way ( she wasn’t fired) that even if she doesn’t have any desire for sex it does REGISTERED that it MIGHT be a problem for the husband. . That doesnt bother you?

JAVMOR..... "In your example, the husband didn't do anything to solve the problem. Her problem was that she didn't like being supported by a man. Why didn't he try to find a way to alleviate this fear? "

how the fuck do you KNOW that? I left out great deal of additional info. In fact he pleaded begged etc her to go into therapy .

JAVMOR.... Maybe this fear really stemmed from a fear of being left alone. Maybe she was afraid that if she depended to much on him, when he left her she would be alone and destitute. Did he do anything to let her know that he would never leave her?

REALLY ? as I stated CLEARLY the friend's wife... as a girl... saw her dad push and order and beat the mom and since the mother had NO income she had to take it. But the wife's husband is the most open minded liberal gentle guy you can possibly meet.

He is paying for something his wife's dad caused. But thats ok... right ?

JAVMOR... It doesn't sound like it. It sounds like he just went to work and left her there to figure it out. No wonder he wasn't getting any!

dude you are an asshole. The husband got her into therapy. He works 18 hr days to expand the business and bring in extra $$ . He hired her to work at his company turning into THEIR company. It has been 22 months not 22 hours

but you think its wrong for the husband to wonder if he is EVER going to get sex from his wife again?

JAVMOR... It is not wrong to desire sex, but you can't say that your partner is a bitch because she doesn't desire it. The compromise comes in figuring out WHY she doesn't desire it, and tackle that problem. If my wife doesn't want to have sex because she is severely depressed, then I would want to get counseling to figure out a way to get her out of that depression."

after 22 months ? Why doesn’t it occur to her that maybe it not fair to him.

JAVMOR... The girl in my story was struggling with an abusive past. She was trying to find her way through it. Only a narcissistic asshole would lack sympathy for a woman who was sexually abused. News flash: sexually abused women usually struggle with intimacy.

I agree

JAVMOR.. There are too many people getting divorced because they are concerned with what they aren't getting out of the marriage. If two people go into marriage and worry about how to be the best for the other person, then more marriages would survive those trying times. If your only concern is what she should be doing for you, then you will have either a short marriage that ends in infidelity, or a long marriage with a woman who hates your guts and wishes that she had the opportunity to be unfaithful.

you totally lied and twisted and bastardize what I said. As I explained above the husband a compassionate well educated opened guy has been very supportive

JAVMOR.... I don't know if you are married, but I have to doubt it. If you are married, is it a happy one? If I were to give a guess, I would say that you were married at one time and it ended in infidelity. If this is true, maybe you should ask why? Marriage and divorce are both two way streets.

Yes I am married for 22 years .

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years agoAuthor
@ harry in VA

I responded to you via email. I feel that this venue would be more private. I also want to apologize publically for my comment about your marriage. That was an unfair assumption on my part and it was insensitive. I was wrong for going there.

I do thank you for reading my story though. If you want to further discuss anything, I would rather we do it by email instead of flooding the comment section.

Thank you all for reading.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 9 years ago
fair enough

Dont sweat it about the comments about my marriage.

Others might get pissed off over that... But my mind doesnt seem to work like most

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Excellent

Javmor and Harry, great job. Here I approve of reconc... you know what I mean.

This was a great tale. Her past was a problem. She was no longer in porn but she still had the daddy problem. Luckily it was solved and they lived happily ever after.

Damn I'm jealous.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I get it. I just hate the context

First I'll say very well written. Now that's out of the way.

How is it the husbands fault for wanting his wife to enjoy there sex life. I get tired of the husband is an idiot with sexual deviancy issues. There problem was communication. They promised each other they would speak truthfully with each other, but they both broke that promise. Him not explaining to her of his desire for a deeper sexual relationship, and her for not telling him she believed he was a closet sexual deviant.

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Very Good Story (5*)

Perhaps if they had faced up to the sexual problem there would have been happy in the end. I feel that the road described is possibly necessary to allow them happiness in the long road, but the guy did not know this ahead of time and thought all was lost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
exellent story

Have to agree with the others. This was a feel good story with a happy ending. I think that he was right to want sex from his wife, but I think that he missed the bigger issue in the beginning.

For her, I think that she needed all of this to happen. She had to finally put her demons to rest and move forward with her husband. As long as she associated sex with pain and abuse, there was no way that she was going to be able to enjoy it fully with her husband. Once she got past that hurdle, she was able to see the beauty.

I also feel that she had to discover who she was without any man. She went from one abusive relationship to another, and always had a man in her life. She never took the time to learn about herself. Once she gathered the courage to leave, that year apart was about her learning who she was.

5 stars for a story well written. Great characters and a lot of emotion. I will never look at porn the same again! LOL

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 9 years ago
Well done.

It is clear that Scott and Lisa love each other and the revelation of Lisa's past was well described. As you acknowledge the missing piece is what she did in Arizona for a year. If she was working legally why could the PI not find her. If she was doing illegal stuff, what was she doing?

cpetecpetealmost 9 years ago
well done

fine read with "happy ending"

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
Extremely

well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well dine

Nice story..I would say best I have read on this site..and I have read hundreds..great subject choice..the women who do porn..how do they negotiate their desire to a husband, a lover,have children and be loved for themselves ..fascinating, I have not felt the need to comment on a literotica story before..

carvohicarvohialmost 9 years ago
Hey wow...

First, it was a fun story, and I gave it a five.

Second, I found out Harry in Va. is married and he has a friend. Unbelievable!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Smart, insightful, well written

Congrats. Wow. Five out of five. Smart, insightful of a complex situation and well written. Who could ask for more. Cheers Steve

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Great story about a couple in a tough spot. Both characters were realistic. You have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written 5*

Love the humour :)

loveoverlustloveoverlustover 8 years ago
Let Sex be the Manifestation of True Love.

I liked it. Probably, the best so far, from you. Full marks, in the Emotions & Feelings Department. Nicely done.I felt all the love & pain of the couple.

Of course there were issues,as has been already commented. Therapy & Talking.

A lot more talking ,post - reconciliation, would have helped in giving the story a more mature touch. Its through a 'talking' couple that an Author can easily show all the emotions & depict the intellectual side about relationships.IMHO.

This tale could have been easily pushed,up a few notches, by simply adding 'The Talk'.

Anyway,its way better & a lot more, than most.Rest assured,you are surely heading towards "Lit Stardom" & real fast. Please keep sharing. Thanks.

A 'Hot & Loving' 5.

dyonysosdyonysosover 8 years ago
5 *****

You aproached the porn star existence very well,truth is many have a completly wrong idea about this life where many can't even make rent and in the end retire completly broke

Congrats on a story well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

completely unrealistic bullshit.

SigintSigintover 8 years ago
Best Thing To Happen To Literotica

The story? Oh that was great. Yes there was the 'clique' and 'mines' thing. Also, using 'carnage' as a verb. Given the roll you were on- whatever!

But then, as diplomatically as you please, you said exactly what most think regarding HIV Oh So Negative. Have to second Carvohi's sentiments. Even if you were mistaken, it was well understandable; believe that. Add it all up, and this led me to re-up my subscription to the big L.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Let me get this shit straight . . .

He agreed to marry her, knowing she had been a porn star. They get married, and she doesn't want to have sex with him, or at least not much. In other words, she doesn't want to give to him what she used to give to strangers.

Okay, I can almost see that. It's really stupid -- sex is implicit in the marriage contract, and if you're not into it, just DON'T GET MARRIED.

But then he jerks off to HER OWN VIDEOS and she gets pissed ? Oh, fuck that selfish bitch. She doesn't want to give sex freely, but she's pissed he takes matters into her own hands ?

Can you write a story where the woman is NOT a selfish POS ?

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Liked It, But...

I realize you needed it for the story, but I don't understand why her shame about her porn career had to cripple their married sex life.

I think it's pretty obvious that if she had been more than a live sex doll with him he never would have needed to masturbate to her porn videos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
???

Who is Kelly?

I don't get it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kind of contrived, ok, really really contrived. But still a fun read.

Her bifurcation of staged sex versus real sex should have been evident from the beginning of their relationship, with plenty of time to resolve that issue. Obviously disappearing from her husband for several months helped her resolve her issues. So what's she gonna do the next time some big emotional issue comes up, bye bye some more? He's gonna be sorry if he doesn't get that possibility discussed and resolved. She essentially abandoned him. He should insist on a post-nup that specifies if she does a runner again, the kid stays with him. A reasonable request considering her history.

So all's well that ends well, I guess. We'll never know.

stev2244stev2244over 8 years ago
Nice story

I really enjoyed reading it. 5*

33WastedYears33WastedYearsabout 8 years ago
Straight to the heart

Five stars

This is my favorite kind of story - one of redemption between a husband and wife. It still hasn't happened for me, and I really don't expect it to. Your story made me fantasize that it could. I would have loved to know more about the thought processes and mental anguish that Lisa went through to arrive at her decision. How she dealt with her inner angst as she arrived at her decision to return, but, even with that, it was a pleasing, well-written story. I want to believe that this kind of reconciliation occurs in real life

magmamanmagmamanabout 8 years ago
Excellent comes along every once in awhile.

This one is.. excellent!

Thanks,

MGM

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading

“you had to pick one of mines” – At least you didn’t use the apostrophe this time! “Mine” is a possessive, it doesn’t need an “s”.

“Let me dispel all of the cliques that may be running through your head” – You mean “clichés”! I know it’s you, not your character, but he is supposed to be a writer, you should try harder to have him use proper English!

“it was still with the homemaker and not the vixen.” – She doesn’t need to act like a porn star, but she can be a LITTLE more adventurous, a LITTLE more enthusiastic!

“She began to doubt her ability as a wife to keep me satisfied.” – Again, it’s not her ABILITY that is in question, it’s her willingness to use her ability.

“I would do anything for you” – Does that include being Sasha Stars in bed? If not, they might as well end it now, because no matter how much he loves you (and he does), he’s NEVER going to be able to settle for the bland sex life.

Christ, she didn’t need to turn into a slut for him, just bring SOME of that sexuality into the bedroom.

“I know this sounds clique” – AGAIN, it is “cliché”!

@Anonymous 10/11/15, Kelly is their daughter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good.

4 stars.

Would really like to know what Lisa went through.

Maybe you could give her perspective on her life and her year + away from her husband and how she meshed her two sides?

Great story!

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 8 years ago
Happy

Nice story, nice ending. The husband was only a moderate dick and was more likeable (after he got his head out of his ass) then many of the men you use as protagonists. The knee jerk reaction when he learns she was a porn star, "what? You're a whore?" Is not what most would say to someone after falling in love with them- we don't change like that so fast and put such a giant foot in our mouths. Sure he apologized after driving her to tears, but way too slow on the empathy there. I don't know about other guys, but if I came home and saw my wife all slutted out for me, I would probably try to go along with it but I'd really want her to take off all the makeup and return to being the woman I married, not the fake person she was trying to be to get my jollies off. I've had that happen few times and I each time want my wife back, not a fake porn star. Regardless, I like the uplifting and happy ending. A longer story where Sasha and Lisa take time to integrate would be interesting. She has some deep seated mental issues that wouldn't be easily solved.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 8 years ago
An excellent story

In addition this one is fully complete at the end. The reader is not left hanging wondering what happened.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
Nice

It seemed that true love brought the marriage back together. The wife tried to end it by being a cold fish in the bedroom. So cold it drew the husband into himself. I guess her leaving made her realize she was the problem. She combined her two persona's and became a real person that things clicked. Decent tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not too many distracting features for a story about redemption, becoming...

...a whole man or a whole woman (both, in this case!).

Without admitting it, Scott was still suffering from the sudden and ugly way his mother died, as well as the sad and lingering death of his father.

When Lisa can into his life, he became a new man. When later, a well intentioned Chris let the cat out of the bag about Lisa's past, he was devastated, but took it out on Lisa. It was what many, if not most men would do, but stupid and cruel to a fault.

If he'd stopped and thought for an hour, he'd have figured out that Lisa was not Sasha. Sasha was a construct. There are plenty of willing and "bought-in" Sashas in the porn industry. They fully embrace the porn "lifestyle" and last until they don't.

Lisa simply wasn't one of them....probably owing to her past treatment by men and her fundamentally decent nature. How she found the strength to escape is a minor miracle.....in the form of Scott.

After the reveal, Scott should have talked with Lisa about his concern that she didn't have any orgasms with him. This disturbed him far more than was revealed by the text of the story. She could have told him that she'd never had an orgasm (right at the ragged edge of believable, that one!), they could have talked it out and gone on an adventure to help her have them with him. The seratonin flood in the brain at orgasm is part of what bonds a man and a woman in love. There are some that will argue that fact, having themselves separated love and sex. But, they are in the small minority, well off the peak of the bell curve and aberrant to the majority of healthy heterosexual males and females.

Anyway, great story about love, redemption, healing, oh...and love. That, in the end, Lisa was able to allow herself to enjoy sex and take an active roll in it with her husband....was one of the best qualities of this story....they both overcame.

Now. You need to get editorial review before releasing your work, mister! You're a great storyteller, with a very human expression...but there are blatant and painful (for some, perhaps more people than you think!) mMisused, misspelled words and even misplaced names. OUCH, Ouch and OUCH!!

I hope you will understand and accept that less than one in one hundred thousand can author, self-edit and publish or release a story without any substantial flaws. Published works (by book companies) usually edit all and rewrite significant portions of stories and books to perfect them. This is often difficult for the author, as it is one of their babies, their brain-child, and full and total control and ownership are difficult to relinquish. But ALL of the best contributors here have peer reviewers, editors and commenters, all volunteers, working to help perfect each story. True craftsmanship is a team effort.....where the author gets to bask in the happy glow of adoring reader's comments (well, some, anyway), while the rest of the volunteer team simply move on to the next task. Why do they help? They are people that love the collaboration and take pride in making a good thing better.

Rant over, I enjoyed everything but the careless mistakes. I hope we'll hear more from you.

Thank you.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

I can relate to Scott being frustrated over her cool attitude towards sex. I don't want aa porn star, but I also want some passion in the bedroom. The new Lisa is the balance I would like.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Second time through...

I still love this one. Still five stars. But I'm trying to pare down my favorites and on the fence as to whether this is one of my favorites of yours. Very clever tale. One of the most unique storylines.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago

Lisa is pretty damaged it was understandable though very harsh that she just left, doing it for a whole year was pretty crazy, she had just as much to apologise for as he did.

Scott shouldn't be blamed for wanting his wife to give herself fully, any man would after seeing the contrast between her personas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written but unsatisfaying

Liked this story, but Scott ruined it for me. The guy was incredibly insensitive. I was facepalming constantly with the actions he was taking. Yes, Lisa is partly at fault for not seeking help with her issues, but Scott with his thick headedness only exacerbated them. If you're in a marriage and your spouse is more hindrance than help then there's something wrong with the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It seems that the story implies that Scott is at fault

Frankly I think both are at fault. I understand Scott's contribution to the problem, however he wouldn't have had an issue if Lisa was able to work through her issues prior to or during the first part of their marriage. She didn't trust Scott but married him anyway. Communication on both ends would have nipped this in the bud, although it seems that Scott did try. It seems that it was Lisa's issue mostly, not trusting Scott.

I liked the story overall, but it just seems that Scott took the blame for everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Subject seldom addressed

Approaching from a different direction .... this in real life is a sad fact that young exploited girls have to live with. The mulit billion dollar porn industry has ruined many lives only to produce profits the actors never see. The fresh looking girls are used and abused for several years then discarded into a cold world because someone new came along. So what kind of life can these women now look forward to??? A happy family life? A white picket fence home and soccer mom ? I think not.... more like always looking over your shoulder, repeatedly stuffing the skeletons back into the closet, waiting for someone at the market "Outting" you in front or your husband.

Society has a strange was of condemning the woman actresses and accepting POS like Douchbag Max Hardcore. Belladonna, Anne Howe, Hailey Page, Gauge, Allie Sin and countless others no name actresses are left with hollow lives. It is a shame but this story was spot-on in bringing out that story like.... A day in the life of.....!

Good read.

dyonysosdyonysosabout 7 years ago
Many,too many think porn is reality

Porn is a nude dance where people get fucked,many get fucked over for real,sure there are rich pornactors,many however end up dirt poor due to agents,boyfriends,alcohol,all kind of drugs and the cost of living in the pornscene,these girls are not protected by any medical insurance,they can't work they don't get payd,some get stiffed by the same people who make huge proffits ,there isn't a union : jaleousy and compettion makes that impossible,

As one actress recently said "i'm not married,what serious man wants to marry a pornstar?they want to fuck me,sure but a serious realationship ? not gonna happen"

So in many cases they have relationships with people from the buseness,pimps,drugdealers and other "nice" people hoping it will last

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

Hotwife805Hotwife805almost 7 years ago
Incredible story

What a creative story this was and superbly written. I wish I had your writing skills. If you have published a book let me though I want to buy it.This was kind of a Pygmalion story. I was thoroughly engrossed in the characters. You are one of the best authors I have ever read. What I really like is that your characters are not predictable clichés. And thank you for a happy ending. As a reader I would love to hear about that year they have a part. Did she date? Suddenly she shows up a sexually revitalized woman.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 6 years ago
Nice story

I gave it 5* for novelty, fairly well worked out characters, and a good (but light) ending

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
good story

Ive known people who've been molested and its more destructive than anything else in ways you cannot fathom, Even with therapy it still follows them around in some way. Well done on this one jav

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pretty good.

I rated this 4 *. I couldn't give it a full 5 because one of my pet peeves is proper word usage. You use clique instead of cliché. A clique is a group of people (usually with a common interest), while a cliché is a phrase or opinion that is overused and betrays a lack of original thought.

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
Beautiful Story

Very well done. Besides a true love story, it really deals about juding people, about empathy, about understanding and truly seeing people, and beyond weaknesses and human failings. That's why with some of your stories and many here on Lit where a loving wife of 20 years is burnt badly when she fucks up by cheating on a husband is so fucked up. I'm not saying stay with her or condone her actions, but one needs to be graceful and loving when at all possible. Even against those that transgress against us (this from an atheist btw), but do it through error and human failing and not evil.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Fantastic story.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
Familiar premise, but with enough twists and turns to not be predictable. Superbly done.

One error I caught near the end: clique vs. cliché.

I really liked this. Character development was excellent and made like able, storyline well paced and moving (emotionally), no “dead” spots, nice sex scenes... Overall just an excellent story all around. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lack of plot ideas forces author to make

pathological twists that makes no sense. Lousy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story and character development

As someone who loves porn I really enjoyed your story. While I love the porn I can't help but hate and feel guilty about what it does to the actors and actresses and to read a happy ending tale about one is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mentally disturbed woman.

Once she left after the Sasha incident that would be it for me.

Abandon the marriage like that is nuts. And the husband is fucking wimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another Marvelous Story

Almost as good as The Woman In The Cave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

touched and instructive

GreyDuckGreyDuckover 4 years ago
Great Story!

I really enjoyed this story and agree with javmor that most people aren't complete monsters or saints - they were both flawed people that needed time to figure things out.

Maybe some time could have been spent telling Lisa's side of the story after she moved away but it seemed obvious that sex to her was sort of on a spectrum. Lisa could have infrequent, vanilla sex with her husband but anything more might be move the needle toward things Sasha Starr might do and that wasn't who she wanted to be. Once she figured out that it is just Lisa on that 'spectrum,' all she needed was for Scott to realize that his fantasy was the the real girl and not the porn star.

No one had to be miserable and divorced. Sometimes things just work out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I like that....

It actually got adressed the fact that she wasn't giveing herself completely to him at first either. Yes he wanted the fiction of the pornstar but thats ecause she wasn't putting the lust in the relationship as well. Nice one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting, but you missed a lot

Well to start off with, every man want the lady in the house, but a slut in the bedroom. So it didn't take much to figure out his issues. Hers I think required a team of shrinks to work on her, for the next decade to help her over her problems, but alas, it just required a toddler to piss on her husband. Very cheap if you ask me, almost miracle like. Maybe it was baby Jesus who pissed on the husband, almost religious you might say. Oh well, all's well that ends well, i guess.

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingerover 3 years ago
The synthesis

Your story reminds me of the Madonna- Whore complex. The Madonna is innocent and vulnerable. She makes every men soft and protective. She unleashes the father in every men. The whore is sensual and dangerous. She makes every men hard and aggressive. She unleashes the beast in every men. Between the Madonna and the whore is the Loving wife. She is sensual yet pure. She makes the husband. She makes man complete and proud.

When Lisa settle down with Scott, she pretend to be a Madonna. This makes Scott act like a father. Pretending to be Sasha makes Scott feel empty and soulless. The moment he accepted Scott as who he is, the moment she become the Loving wife.

5*

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

I know it is a repeat, but another good javmor story.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 3 years ago
Bravo!

This is the best kind of LW story. I like the happy ending. Please Poof Read Your Story

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
Makes You Go Hmmmmm

Has anyone else ever had a sex encounter where your partner was only 1/3 or 1/2 "into it"? Can you imagine a constant diet of that partially satisfying experience? Now make it your spouse and look out a few decades. An interesting plot premise and well developed here. Happy endings are always nice too.

.

I agree: plese poof rid you storie. (Makes it nicer & easier to read/understand.)

.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. It also made me wonder about relationships for people in the porn industry. I guess porn actors marry people within the business because they can see it's only business for the actors. For someone outside the industry to marry a porn actor they would have to be able to accept that their spouse has probably had all kinds of sex with a shed load of strangers and that videos etc. of them are out there for anyone to see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bullshit... any man that thinks he is going to have a normal sane life with a porn star or stripper deserves every heart ache and kick in the gonads he gets... maybe 1 in a million times it might happen, and only with years and years of dedicated and honest counseling... thi story is nothing but pure fantasy. Also, any man that desires a porn star wife and is addicted to porn needs serious, serious help.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
2302 Followers
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...