All Comments on 'The Club of Fools Ch. 05'

by sublocked

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What did Jason exactly do to deserve this?

Listen. I've skimmed through this whole series, and I still want to know WHY Jason deserves this. Because he dumped Jodi? How does that justified being enslaved. And Jodi is a heartless bitch who deserved to be dumped IMHO. Why is she blaming him for everything? Please tell me WHY?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Right before she "secured" him?

Why didn't he simply stand up and beat Victoria to a bloody pulp? Then simply erase the computer and crash the hard drive. End of blackmail. My problem with this garbage is that he never fights back. He accepts the torture for no particular reason. His behavior is simply ludicrous and unbelievable even for a fictional story where the little green men from Alpha Centauri have landed. Stupid story and not worth the time spent to read it. No stars for this total drivel.

sublockedsublockedalmost 9 years agoAuthor
If you don't "get" it, don't read it

Sweet dreams are made of this

Who am I to disagree

I travel the world and the seven seas

Everybody's looking for something

Some of them want to use you

Some of them want to get used by you

Some of them want to abuse you

Some of them want to be abused

Sweet dreams are made of this

Who am I to disagree

I travel the world and the seven seas

Everybody's looking for something

What you don't "get" is that Jason, in his subconscious mind (for whatever reason) WANTS to be forced to do things, WANTS to be abused, WANTS to get used. And these women WANT to use him, WANT to abuse him. Strange as it sounds, there are many people like this. Sorry if it's too creepy or difficult to understand.

sublockedsublockedalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Answer to "Please tell me why?"

Anonymous Comment: "Listen. I've skimmed through this whole series, and I still want to know WHY Jason deserves this. Because he dumped Jodi? How does that justified being enslaved. And Jodi is a heartless bitch who deserved to be dumped IMHO. Why is she blaming him for everything? Please tell me WHY?"

Good questions. It's ALL about excuses. She is only heartless IF Jason does NOT enjoy his treatment. But she KNOWS he likes it. To Jason, her power over him is an aphrodisiac, a potion that he can't control. It pulls him inevitably to a form of self destruction, an indulgence in dangerous fantasies, which ironically make him happy.

Additional note: Many more WOMEN than men have this fantasy of being submissive to powerful partners. I have simply turned that around. Physically, Jason could have ended this story long ago. So why didn't he? He didn't want to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Story development

Love the story development from this story. Not rushing it, which makes it more natural. But on the other hand it isnt to slow, so it remains exiting, and make you look forward to the next chapter. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More Please!!!!

I love your stories and check everyday to see if you have posted a new one. Please keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous