All Comments on 'My Daddy's Cock Ch. 02'

by DaddysGrl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
get real!

I loved the story, but you know as well as I do, that the old man would have grabbed his slut daughter by the hair of the head and skull fucked the bitch until she gagged on his cum load the first time he got his cock out of that ridiculous fucking device.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
best ever

i was rubbing my wet lil cunt till i made myself cumming over and over geez amaging...iam all horny!!best ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmm

I want more!!!! This turns me on so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Weird!

Never understood this pulling out and cumming on her wherever. Just a porn industry trick for video. If you're in her mouth, cunt, or ass, that's where you come. Best by far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My SD

Is love to fuck my stepdaughter the same way. I'd cum in her ass though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Write more

write more please. This story is good.

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
He turned...

her into his own Dom... that's just stupid.

Kitist02Kitist02about 5 years ago
So sad...

I must concur with "mezmerized" (02/04/18) when he (she?) said "He turned her into his own Dom... that's just stupid."

IMO, when the cage came off it should have stayed off except for "special occasions". He had negated the purpose of it once he'd established what a slut she was.

My first wife would dearly have loved to put me in a cage. By the time we acknowledged the marriage was over, she hated me.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If I suggested any of this the either of my stepdaughters (ages 16 and 19) ....they would cut off my balls (younger one wants to be an animal doctor) ....although the older one would gladly lock me in permanent chastity......still....a wonderful story.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous