All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Rebellion Ch. 10'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
post_masturbatory_shamelordpost_masturbatory_shamelordalmost 9 years ago
awesome!

Great chapter. Glad to see new stuff from you and hope to see more soon!

anonkanonkalmost 9 years ago
Oh no! Unexpected D:

Glad to see the chapter out there, so looking forward to the next one! Reading this at first I was all "Alright an orc has come to rescue Susie from those awful humans." Then I was all "Oh no the orc got killed @.@" Then I was "Oh, oh, oh what's this now?" I'm hoping you are setting up for a future Jeanette, Susie, and King Orc threesome ^.^ That would be awesome for Susie to have that happy ending of spending her days servicing her best friend while she is filled with orc babies, again and again.

OrcDominionOrcDominionalmost 9 years agoAuthor
thanks

Thanks for commenting. This was kind of a hard chapter to write because I really messed up the pacing on Susannah's storyline. Today I will start work on the next chapter, which hopefully I will finish on Thursday when I have a nice block set aside for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Battle Queen

Nice read. Jeanette development as a battle queen is credible. But I hope she stays the submissive orc slut in the bedroom. Looking forward to your next chapter. Hopefully there will be some sex scenes with Jeanette. I like Susi, but Jeanette is the leading character. You do not to hurry, your stories are worth waiting for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

It's funny reading the comments when I'm here actively routing against the orcs. I know it won't happen, but makes the story more enjoyable for me.

syd_v63syd_v63almost 9 years ago
Glad you're back

I wasn't really sure where this chapter was headed, would it go into my all time worst category, would it be the end of an otherwise brilliant set of stories? I wasn't sure, so I, with a great deal of faith in the author stuck it out and Susannah's plight of misery although continually poor got better (Happy to See). I wasn't sure if I could've really continued if we're just more of the same as I'm not a fan of the harder end of the Non-Consensual/Reluctance Genres (to often boarders on rape for me). As a plot device Rothok/Susanna/Tristan scenario works well to emphasize the cultural deferences and similarities of Human's and Orc's (Both can be slime balls). Further the issue of claiming worked to served as a catalyst for the changes that will no doubt need to take effect for these two worlds to survive their collision. Every leadership made up of blended communities, cultures, races etc... needs to agree on what it will and will not respect or tolerate from all parties, that's how a society forms. That is going to particularly true of Human's and Orc's.

It is also why no one in the genre has done this really. Typically Orc's represent all that is evil and malignant in the world of Sci-Fi/Sword and Sorcery-Fantasy. You have a hell of a job before you.

Hats off to you my friend.

OrcDominionOrcDominionalmost 9 years agoAuthor

Anon,

Jeanette will have to wait another chapter, but when she comes back it will be a big one.

Syd,

Thanks for the comments. I can't please everyone, but from here on out it shouldn't be as dark. Well, unless you count the spread of the orc-human alliance as dark ;)

BladenessBladenessalmost 9 years ago
Great chapter

Glad you're back as well and thought this chapter was interesting. Jeannette's darker side is coming out which is really interesting how this will all turn out. I really like all the orc stuff in this chapter since it's just the sort of stuff I expect and like about your stories. It'd be interesting to find out how different orc factions have different sets of goals and expectations with what they would want from the human kingdoms. I do like darker aspects of this story but overall just want something that's always interesting and leaves me hanging.

Good job overall and keep doing what you're doing OrcDominion! Don't feel pressured by timetables as I can wait forever for something that is ready rather than rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Orcs have generally been depicted as invincible throughout the series. (Except for Rothok being executed, of course). Perhaps you could show some battle scenes with the Hestens where the outcome is a bloody meat-grinding stalemate or an Orc rout? I'm getting the vibe that Orcs are impossible to stop, and that can't possibly be true, since even the best generals will eventually lose a battle or two. Certainly, human generals would wise up and come up with strategies/weapons that can counter the Orc threat.

OrcDominionOrcDominionalmost 9 years agoAuthor
orcs invincible

I hope that people aren't thinking orcs are invincible...they're not. They did lose the (unseen) battle in the beginning when the hestens seized the lyskean pass. And you will definitely see humans cutting down a lot of orcs in CH 11. (The battle is actually already written, I am just finishing up the last scene of the chapter.)

Bladeness,

Thanks for the comment. The next story in the series will probably be much more what you're looking for.

anonkanonkalmost 9 years ago
Not the orcs!

"And you will definitely see humans cutting down a lot of orcs in CH 11."

Oh noes! D: Those poor orcs! They only meant right! Mean humans making all those orc mamas lose their sons. So....SAD!!! >.<

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous