All Comments on 'She Makes Some Changes Ch. 01'

by lsa3

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 9 years ago
Great start!

Selfish AND cheating?!?! 3 months min, time to reprogram him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fantastic

What a story! Thanks.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Get Out While You Still Have a Chance!

WTF?! ~ This "asshole" has to know that he's gonna be up Shits Creek if he doesn't head for the hills! As soon as a cock cage was introduced he HAD TO Start planning his escape! (Fuck her attorney brother!Get a just as good lawyer and get thwe fuck away!)

This theme of a husband being turned into a wimpy faggot is some sickening shit,and made to appear as a prevalent trend on this site.Fuck that,husbands ,for the most part do not go this kinky/submissive in their marriages.Light bdsm maybe.But this shit?No fucking way!

RegretsRegretsalmost 6 years ago
Full of improbability

Having restrained him,she then sets him free with task to prepare himself,such as shaving his pubes etc,entirely unsupervised,while she goes off to the sex shop,with no specific measurement of his genitals,and then proceeds to spend about half a million bucks in the shop. At this point a kind of nausea overcame me and I stopped reading.

lexi8989lexi8989about 5 years ago
What¿

First I just want to laugh at some of these posts, why are they like yuck,

And way I just love this one it gives me shivers every time I read it especially the beginning just blows my mind, thanks for doing such a good job, if it wasn't for people like you there would just be boring content on the web.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The end of their marriage ......

Surely this ' marriage ' has ended already ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous