All Comments on 'Siblings Lives SEALed Together Ch. 02'

by 57Sgawd

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
DoostanDoostanalmost 9 years ago
Gawd I hate u right meow

OMG I hate you right now!!!! I hate cliffhangers and I love this story! I hope you post the conclusion soon!!! You're a very talented writer! Keep doing what you're doing and I'll definitely be back for more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great Story!! I can't wait for the conclusion and I hope to see more stories from you soon.

lemonheadslemonheadsalmost 9 years ago

Fantastic. I can't wait for the concluding chapter and happily ever after

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A little criticism ..

I've enjoyed your story. I particularly appreciate the way you've structured the story; however, you really need an editor or you really, really need to go through your story step by step. The spelling errors and syntax errors are jarring. I was easily able to read through the problem areas, but you've worked too hard building a good story to have it suffer from these sort of problems. Don't stop writing, keep up the good work ... and get an editor ... Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loving the story

Loving the story just a bit of a moan why did you leave out the part where she told jill about them being brother and sister.

anyway awesome story can't wait for the next chapter

sabra16023sabra16023almost 9 years ago
Outstanding Writing

A great story that I was hoping would be continued for several more chapters. You are a great author. Thanks

teddybearclubteddybearclubalmost 9 years ago
I do not normally coment

But this is quite good.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
Just gets better...like the relationship you describe!

Very well done...in all respects!

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
I am nervous

Janet is a loose cannon. She could decide to make things very difficult for them.

ChasBChasBalmost 9 years ago

Forbidden love and family turmoil. A really nice love story. Could almost have done without the sex scenes. NOT! Love... real love... doesn't give a shit for taboos and morals, and this tale brings that out perfectly. Ch3 soon, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Constructive Critisim

Loved the stories, great grasp of what love is all about - but that spell checker needs fixing. Too many misspelled or miss used words.

Thanks for the story, I expect the follow-on to be even better.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

This is one fantastic story. So far you have displayed the ability to make the reader feel like they are experiencing what your main characters are feeling. Keep writing.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8almost 9 years ago
Another 5 star read.

Well done, can't wait for the next chapter...

wyldwulffwyldwulffalmost 9 years ago
Sooner than later

Damn good story and I hope you finish the next chapter really soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
perfect

you have this genre down pat. great build up, great sex, great tension waiting for next

chapter. please hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice!

I have really enjoyed your story so far... I can't wait to see just what happens in chapter 3... I hope Chapter 3 will also make Mt. St. Helens look like a "burp" too!!! ROFL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
chapter 3

I can't wait when is chp 3 coming? ????

classicman1982classicman1982almost 9 years ago
chapter 3

Where is chapter 3 want more cause it is very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love the story

hope you are able to post more chapter or chapters to complete this story.

In love with the premise of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chapter 3?

I have come back to this story several times, hoping for Chapter-3. I'll patiently wait to see how the story unfolds. Please, post the 3rd part in this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

cant wait for next chapter

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckabout 8 years ago
More Please

I would very much like to read another chapter, or maybe more.

OlebillOlebillalmost 8 years ago
More

Please more chapters its very good so far would like to read more especially when their children get older.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
Disappointed

I am a big proponent of love whoever you want, but the method of bringing this about is terrible. For one thing, changing your birth certificate information doesn't change your social security number, nor the information that would popup on an extensive background check, which is done on all seal applicants. But let's say he managed it, he would get busted, thenhe would go to prison for falsifying a government document, conduct unbecoming, the list goes on. Then he would also be risking the life for Trish, Jill, and Derrick(who may or may not know). They would be arrested for conspiracy to commit fraud, aidding and abetting for knowing and not reporting. The rest, aside from needing editing assistance, is good. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Can we get another chapter soon?

I'm dying to know how it will end

meme165meme165over 6 years ago

both parts have been great, but, 2 years later and still waiting for chapter 3, i hope you haven't given up, and have just been busy with real life

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusabout 6 years ago
Two Plaints

I feel you continued telling a very compelling story. It flowed naturally from part one, which was a five star installment. However, if pressed, I would have to give you an incomplete for this second (now final) installment. By writing that there would be a third and final part, and by not providing it, could there be any other grade? You could have avoided this by simply writing an epilogue following part two, essentially ending the story there. Or, you could have simply not mentioned a third installment as the second one ended on a note of completion. And this is likely what you decided, after the fact, as it were.

Secondly, there were entirely too many typos in this second section. The lion's share of these seemed to involve pronouns. So, I'm wondering if perhaps English is not your first language? In either case, a proofreader would have been invaluable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
no commitment

said will be concluded in part 3- that was 13 years ago-i hate it when authors do that-doesn't deserve rating

mnstk76mnstk76about 5 years ago
Incomplete

Like the last comment, I feel you have left us hanging. Like they said, if you had not promised a 3rd part, it could have left unanswered questions, but not hung out to dry. I liked the story, but without closure, it is lacking. After this much time, I suppose that is the way it is....

Mysterious1963Mysterious1963over 3 years ago
Part 3

It is a good story, but it is a pity that part 3 never appeared despite the anouncement.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

This is typical of so many authors here on Lit who start a great story and then just walk away. Unless the author dies or becomes so sick that he or she cannot write any more there is no excuse. Here we are 6 years later and not a hint from the author of the promised chapter 3. 5 stars for the storyline and writing and 1 star for not finishing it as promised.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Sibling's Lives SEALed Together Ch. 01 and Ch. 02:" Today is 30 September 2021.....four (4) moths and fifteen (15) days after the posting of chapter 02--four and half (4.5) years after this last chapter 02, on 19 May 2015!

I have not read either chapters, although I did scan through, reading scattered short paragraphs. There are fricking too many unfinished stories on Literotica, in particular. I'm not going to continue devoting my valuable time--the same as we readers expect and appreciate for our dedicated writer/authors--and be left with an unfinished story that I've attached myself to over the course the chapters that are finished and posted. I'm not going to denigrate the writers of unfinished stories; shit happens. They could, at least--as long as they are physically able--post a "post-script" that they will not be finishing the story!!

If I'm off-base (an American baseball phraseolgy term) as to the writer being incapable of honoring his/her (promised) comment, I deeply apologize. The writer knows they made the "promise" "To Be Concluded" in part three. I will "Follow Author" link above so if,or when, Chapter 03 is finished the computer will notify me.

JacktacularJacktacularover 2 years ago

Yes it is sad that the story never got finished , but to all the fuck nuts who want to berate authors for this how about you try writing something and see how much time, effort and imagination it takes to get it done. Until then shut the fuck up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well said, Jacktacular! We miss you, 57Sgawd!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What happened to part 3?

AmfyAmfyover 1 year ago

Yet another story that doesn't finish. Literotica shouldn't post until all chapters are complete.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

That’s it another unfinished story,,, and since 2015 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

WHY !!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous