All Comments on 'A Boy and His Genie Ch. 02'

by DragoTime

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Very nice story pls continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Um...

Suddenly I'm not so sure that I like this story. Once again we have a character with, basically, unlimited power and he is not mature enough to control himself. His basic instincts overpower his brain and an out-of-control orgy ensures. What's going to happen now? Are the girls and Matt's friends going to remember what has happened? How are you going to reconcile with all the classes that all of them missed? Are any of the girls going to get pregnant--after all, this was not stipulated during the wishing. I think you really need to think some of this through (although I realize that adolescent minds are not always rational). But, once again, it is your story and I'm just a casual reader who likes to make a nuisance of myself with assorted comments and questions.

I may read another chapter or two before I make a final decision on whether I should continue on or not. You have been warned (LOL)...

Roger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not quite it. can be far better

you got some creativity but the story is quite distasteful. You could be far better. Its quite direct and lacks emotions i mean quite robotic. Hope you saddle up a bit. Good luck!

ap2techap2techalmost 9 years ago
Better plotting

I know he's a teenager with sex on his mind but couldn't he at least wish for her to be up on current events and norms for the times? Couldn't he have wished her to think like women of this century?

This story could have started out so much better with a little more planning. There is so much he could do with his genie.

I hope you really think about where this work of yours is going. Please change this repetitive plot line and write the story I know you can.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
please have him ask

for some maturity

AdonisXxXAdonisXxXalmost 9 years ago
GRRRRR

I give up! this dude is really really dumb. like he aint got no imagination at all. no indication that he is an 18 year old teen either zilch zero nada. what a drag

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Actually, I think you got Matt just right...

Matt is NOT 19, he's more like 16, maybe 17, and he is behaving EXACTLY as you would expect a boy that age to act when suddenly confronted with a sexy genie: he's "twitterpated", and it's addled his brain a little, that's all. The commenters here are expecting him to act like an experienced adult, but high school kids aren't noted for their flawless logic or for planning ahead much, they are ruled by their raging hormones and often do dumb things. Think back to you own teen years and remember the dumb things YOU did back then! He will grow out of it (if he survives), eventually...

EdrickEdrickalmost 9 years ago
Matt IS acting his age.

Matt is 18 years old. I don't know about you guys but when I was 18 I was not thinking with anything but my dick. I am sure in the next few chapters he will grow out if this and slowly his Genie will develop a personality and become a more flushed out character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You just don't get any better

Now the Genie violates her own rules by calling dumbass "master" in a classroom.

Sorry, man, you need to stop. This is written like a 12 year old's jack off fantasy. I know your mom told you it's a wonderful story, but she also told you that you are brilliant and handsome - mom's lie to make you feel better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not off to a good start

So this time the rules are being... well bent if not broken with the genie calling him master in public.

As for the rest, I get that he is immature, but I really hope you deal with that and the consequences of his rash actions. Because right now, Matt's friends are not the only jerks jn that trio. Matt is the king of the jerk squad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid, idiotic, foolish,naive and no imagination

He already messed up the wish.

Those people will wake up and hump anyone they see

OpenWordsOpenWordsover 2 years ago

Seriously sub par... A genie that doesn't obey. And an idiot, immature master. Who also seems to be yet another pathetic cuck... Just let's his friend have sex with his crush?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous