All Comments on 'Free Fall'

by angel_grant

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amazing

If Zoe has a way with people, you have one about story telling. I never stop to comment but this was beautiful and erotic, far far more so than the average story.

luedonluedonalmost 9 years ago
Sweet story

Welcome back. Your stories have been sadly missed.

tabbymidnitetabbymidnitealmost 9 years ago
absolutley wonderful

I was so happy after I read this story and aroused and a whole bunch of other feelings.... Just a great detailed wonderful read...... will there be a second part or are we the reader to make it up in our minds.......

olddave1951olddave1951almost 9 years ago
Thank you!

This is simply a marvelous story to start the day. Wonderful in everyway. Keep up the good work.

clintorresclintorresalmost 9 years ago
Great Read

Very well written and impeccably descriptive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Incredible! So well written and an exceptional, realistic story line.

The over-achieving parents plus the 2 older siblings with that same affliction put the almost insurmountable pressure on Zoe to also become a carbon copy as it's just expected to happen PFM (pure fucking magic). The grandparents home as the summer option provide plenty of less pressure, clear thinking opportunities and the writer could exercise this all over the place to our enjoyment!

BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good read, but...

You write well and tell a good story. But, this anxious, depressed young woman seemed way too eager to get laid, way to eager to turn a budding romance into a lust fest. IRL, these types of things typically don't end well. I'll go read your other stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story

Great story about individuals that you describe very well.

This story needs another chapter or two.

sailpanthersailpantheralmost 9 years ago
Super Story

Thank you for a great story. You write well. Keep up the good work. Write more.

Harper2Harper2almost 9 years ago
Well done

You have created your characters the way that all we writers strive to do.

Zoe and Nico are real and beautiful. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

I never comment but just had to say - not only was this story magnificent, warming, romantic and with perfect sex, but I've never read such good romance on literotica. Your characters are classic, of course, but modern, and the way the sex worked out between Zoe and Nico was so even, real and enthusiastic I could read it again and again. And hardly a cliche in sight... just the one! (Men vs boys - only a minor one!)

Thanks so much, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The story is about Zoe and her dilemma hasn't been resolved yet. Yes, she has found her love, but it's not clear to me that she has found her life's work.

gordo12gordo12almost 9 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed it

I hope there is more coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more please?

Please tell me there's more to this story. I want to know what zoe decides to do with her life and how Nico fits into it because he HAS TO fit into it somehow!!

NotquietNotquietalmost 9 years ago
romantic and wonderful

I want to hear more. This was such a lovely story of love and romance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

Please add a part 2 need so many questions answered. A beautiful romantic story, enjoyed reading.

FLSr5rFLSr5ralmost 9 years ago
AWESOME!

I have read hundreds of stories on Literotica over many years. Almost all of them have been sexually satisfying. But the couple in this story didn't have sex, they made love. It was incredible! This will be my favorite story I have read here. Ever! You did well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please go on...

I love a gentle giant character. This one - Nico - is to die for sweet. Hope you can keep going with this story line so we can see what happens next. I want to know mor about Zoe and her future. <3 <3

calgarycamperscalgarycampersalmost 9 years ago
More?

Please. This is a very good story.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
continuation please...

I dont know if this is only a one shot story but I hope you could continue this amazing story. Im a sucker for this type of plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sequel..please

Please write a sequel. I love Nico and Zoe and i want to know what are the next step of their story..please make it soon ^_^

Thank you,

Indonesia

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
Such sublime passion!

A tale I am looking forward to following!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please continue?

What a good story. I love the characters and would like to see how they develop and what happens with Zoe's career. Please write a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ughhhh great one!!!

What an amazing story. I pray for a sequel. Please!

musicman3986musicman3986over 8 years ago
Totally A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

Kudos to you Angel, for such a poignant and touching love story. You certainly have a talent as a wordsmith and this was a joy to read. Great character development, great plot, great circumstances and with a feel good, meant to be, destiny wins - flavor to it. I loved it and will be reading more of your work. Thanks. --- Mark

Scorpio2stepScorpio2stepover 8 years ago
AWESOME!

Enjoyed your writing and hope you pursue more of Zoe and Nico. I am looking forward to reading more of your work. Thank you for sharing.

DarcyDaydreamDarcyDaydreamover 8 years ago
Fantastic

This was just perfection, in my opinion. I loved it; they're so real and I want to know what happens with them. It's a lovely story, not just two people inserting tab A into slot B. Definitely one of my favorite stories and I want to see what other stories you've posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very longwinded

it takes the author over 3000 words to get around to introducing one of the two main characters. it's an erotic story, for Christssake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
liked the long discription and story

annonty hates everything so pay no attention to the asshole of Lit. Gave you a 5

weepingpillowweepingpillowover 8 years ago
Erotic

I loved the long kisses in the story before fucking. But I hated the touching of clit by herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Purrfect! Not near long enough! But, PURRFECT!Best

Best erotic prose ever to give my boner!

Tjank you, Angel! And thanks so very much to to wonderful lady audio author here who tumed me on earlier then recommended this awesome, jeavenly erotic climax for my morning wood arousal!

XOXOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Wow!!!! Awesome

PeachRose21PeachRose21about 8 years ago
Love it!

Great scenes, any chance for more of this story?

neosamneosamalmost 8 years ago
awesome

Wow it's really a beautiful romantic erotica ..

more chapters in this?

Thanks a ton for sharing it with us

Neo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Truly beautiful writing! Thank you for sharing this :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A romantic work of ART!

Thank you for creating a wonderfully believable and romantic story. The more I read the more the main character and her situation came to life. I'm a man but I could understand some of her anxieties and feelings as if they were my own. I write this with sincere honesty. You are a gifted writer and I predict your talent and ability to express human emotions and feelings will someday make you very famous.

Myriad2Myriad2over 7 years ago
Amazing!

This was so hot. Thank you so much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nico and Zoe

You have captured an emerging love story. I love their slow approach to making love. I thought Nico would be hairy because he is part Greek. Was very glad to read of his hairy chest AND Zoe's excitement at caressing it and feeling the hairy chest pressed against her! Bravo!

Tail_GunnerTail_Gunneralmost 7 years ago
A PLAUSIBLE story ..

A damned sexy, rock-cock, story that is also plausible.

After reading several of A-Grant's stories, that is just one of the things that work for me -- the stories themselves are believable. They could have, and maybe did, actually happen.

FLSr5rFLSr5ralmost 7 years ago
AWESOME!

An excellent and inspiring and believable story about REAL LOVE and how two people in love act and treat each other. True love is very giving and in this story they gave everything to each other. It was great.

Jake7518Jake7518over 5 years ago
Fine writing

This is only the second of your tales that I've read. What I love about them is they're written from the women perspective, and they just like intimacy, build slowly and completely to a climax.

Thank You

dusty477dusty477over 5 years ago
An awesome read

I'm only part way thru this but I find it incredibly written with a detail on characters I find fascinating. Well done! And that's before the sex scenes! Like Nico said of Zoe,

"how can you not be awesome". Forgive, me but I inadvertently gave it 3 stars, a slip of the keyboard.

So how much of you is in your character? I'm guessing a good amount, or at least some character traits you strive for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 STARS

Glad there is Ch. 02, and also Ch. 03.

Paul in Oklahoma

roveroneroveroneover 4 years ago
Fantastic! even after realizing I'd read it before (+ given it 5, + added to Fave Story)

your description of them, the dialogue, their scorching-hot first time...

going into my all-time Fave folder

not certain I'd realized there were 2 more chapters...find out real quick....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
very, very well done...

excellent wring...i just don't understand the obsession (on this site at least) with procreation

USMCVetUSMCVetabout 1 year ago

Yet another good but unfinished series….

vesperumvesperum4 months ago

Great story! Lots of buildup and ample payoff. Looking forward to the next part. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous