All Comments on 'My Brother's Fuck Toy...Me'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Redken13Redken13almost 9 years ago
Brotherly Love

Thisis a great story and deals with a subject that must occur between brothers now and again. l am not gay but enjoy cock sucking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Your best story I have read

Not always a fan of your work, but this one has a certain appeal. Can't explain it, but it seemed like a possibility which I did not believe when I read the title. Nice work.

bills47bills47almost 9 years ago
very hot

I wish I was the fuck toy

rfhh1959rfhh1959almost 9 years ago
As Always

A wonderfully erotic story touching my submissive side.

hornygirl01hornygirl01almost 9 years ago
great ending

I love this book

dboykinkydboykinkyalmost 9 years ago
Thank you Jasmine

Jasmine - Thank you for writing my story. You have captured the memories beautifully and I am so happy to be able to read it here at Literotica. I am grateful that you listened to me and heard my story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
EXCELLENT. THE STORY LINE IS VERY ORIGINAL. IN LESS THAN A PAGE YOU MANAGED TO TELL US SO MUCH.

Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!

Every paragraph of the story is erotically charged.

For me, you hit the nail on the head twice::

(1) sexy mom

(2) MM action

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 9 years ago
so hot

well written .. just what I need, a long hard cock to fuck me senseless .. down my throat also to warm up.. and maybe a large friend also..

docthenupedocthenupealmost 9 years ago

I loved this story. Read it the times. Cane every time.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 8 years ago
Sorry it was so short - and that's not like me!

I usually prefer shorter stories that get to the point fairly quickly, show us what the characters are doing, and then wrap it up. I often lose interest in stories here on Literotica that go on and on.

But I felt the opposite here. The notion that they were both thinking about Mom while having sex with each other was a novel plot twist that really engaged me. I was disappointed that you didn't spin it out, with the boys perhaps introducing items of mom's lingerie into their act, more peeping at mom, some serious role-playing.

Maybe thoughts for another story?

Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
mmmmm

I'm oiled an wankin how lovely anyone want my cum in their mouth love u

thongpantythongpantyover 8 years ago

Short, but good, I liked it!

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcalmost 7 years ago
Hot Brotherly Fucking

Terrific original story. The first time the older brother jerks his load of cum onto his younger brothers face was truly awesome; a great way to show his love for his brother. Ogling his bikini-clad mother while being fucked in the ass by his own brother, and the intimation that mom knows her sons are fucking is really hot. However, the story leaves so many unanswered questions. Does the older brother ever get to fuck his mom? Does the older brother ever bring home friends from college to gang bang his younger brother? With all the brotherly sucking and fucking going on in the house surely at some point mom or dad saw their sons fucking. What happened then? Did dad decide to join in and use his youngest son as a cum dump too? Or did dad succumb to the dominant older son and become his cocksucker too? Love your stories and would love to see more incest, especially straight fathers getting fucked by their own sons.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Loved it

Great story of brotherly love. I never had a brother but I can see how easily that could happen between two brothers sleeping in the same room every night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
brother caught me cross dressing

My brother caught dressed in moms bra, panties etc. made me suck his cock and later started to fuck me. Our mom found out but didn't have a problem with it and started to buy me girls clothes. This happened first when I was 13yrs and my brother was 15yrs old still going on today, I'm a very effeminate gay and love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Like

Makes me remember all the times my brother had me suck his dick and swallow his load

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Reminds me of my sister blackmailing me to suck her boyfriends cock. I wanted to fuck her and she eventually let me but only after he got my ass. Now my wife let's me suck other men's cum out of her and occasionally makes me suck her new boyfriends cock when he pull out of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't like gay male porn. But I just got through stroking my dick to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My brother first started using me for sex when I was ten. It started with him have me suck him off and as I got better at (and I should enjoyed doing more and more) He turned his attention. to my bottom. Just like this writer I found it very painful but slowly I lost the pain and he shagged my virtually every night until I was fifteen. Now as an old man I still love a mouthful of semen and even a penis up inside my bottom. It was all worthwhile.

SissybarbiejaneSissybarbiejaneover 1 year ago

Loved the story and it reminded me so much of my own youth with my older brother. I loved sucking his big cock and would let him use me whenever he wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this....and realize I clearly missed something growing up with two older brothers

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

385. Interesting, but I prefer male/female or female/female sex. Glad it was short. You do a good job with most any subject.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My cousin, a year younger but bigger and much stronger. I’ve been his regular cum dump, even though we’re both married for almost 22 years.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love the bonding appreciation felt by both with a real love for each other

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50574 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...