All Comments on 'Breeding Time at the Hucow Farm Ch. 04'

by Heather26

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh boy... sweetie vs. sweaty

Hi, enjoy your stories. However "sweaty" means covered with sweat. Yikes. That's not what you meant.

Heather26Heather26almost 9 years agoAuthor

Ah, damn. I thought it looked wrong with the 'y' but couldn't work out why. Is there any way to edit a story once you upload it? I haven't found a way.

ballznall60ballznall60almost 9 years ago
Great tale..

Hope you'll add a few more chapters. Would especially like one that features "bull-on-bull" action! Five stars!

SinEater4SinEater4almost 9 years ago
Keep up the good work!

I am a fan of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
best impregnation story gets better

Just amazing. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
CUD,CUD-HOOF,HOOF

This is such an imaginative and titillating storey or should I say teatilating. Wow I think I could do this, the thought just really turns me on. Crazy aye.... PLEASE WRITE MOOOOO for us Beasty seekers...xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still Awesome!!

""

'If you want to wait, you can. But you look like you need this now, Jess. You'll be bred by many bulls in your life. Mark can wait a little longer for his second chance.'

""

Hope Mark kicks the shit out of his oversized nuts when he gets back for taking advantage of his girl! Heh. ...thats kinda like; 'aww come on, dont wait for Mark to get home with the methadone, I have some crack riiiiiight here for you, no need to suffer! You can take the methadone later, youre in pain now!' Hehehe

""

Unfortunately, I had barely mated with Mark since then. Jess always hogged him all to herself. He had mounted me a few times in the week after Jess gave birth, but once she was ready again he stopped.

""

Oh hell, fuck that, go claim sister's rights! Hehehe, just show up about nine or ten and explain to your sister that you're spending the night with them! ;)

""

'Uh, Uh, Uh,' I moaned, his huge balls slapping against my rump. I couldn't move under him, I was trapped under him until he had finished having his way with me. God did it feel amazing.

""

So I was sitting here last night reading this and trying to decide if I was going to explain what story I've been reading lately to my wife, hehe, still haven't decided...hell she knows I'm pervy;) ...anyway that got me to thinking, can you imagine the look on their faces if a group of feminists got ahold of this and read it? Hehehe! However, I wonder what the numbers would be if everyone in the group got a copy of it but they didn't know any of the rest did... How many of them would keep quiet about it and secretly get off on it, jilling her brains out reading it every night?! Hehehehe ;)

""

Suddenly I heard Jess and Mark shift in the grass and looked over to see her on all fours with Mark lining his cock up behind her.

I let out a groan and sat up. The sounds of his body slapping into her rump mixed with their moaning soon echoed around the field.

I stood up, feeling my pussy growing wet from the spectacle before me. I couldn't deny how much I wanted Mark to mount me right now.

""

Oh. Hell. No. Sis busted into my room this morning interrupting a perfectly good morning mating just to nag on about leaving right on time and going with them, and now my sister is on all four shoving her ass in the air like a cat in heat with Her bf Mark, who just so happens to be the father of our child growing in my belly, pounding her dripping pussy like the world's about to end! Some picnic, huh miss third wheel! Well that bitch is sharing, Im gonna go over there and climb on her back, lock my legs around her waist and lay as close on her as I can with this belly, and roll us both on our sides in the grass, then he can damned well fuck us both!! ;)

Awesome chapter Heather! This story is just so much fun!! :). Oh, hehe, I was laughing at the 'sweaty' thing too, hehehe! Yeah, it's kind of retarded not to be able to edit the story after it's been uploaded! Not like the software hasn't been out long enough and gotten enough complaints for them to write a patch for it! Thats a pretty big thing too! :/

Looking forward towards the next chapter!! Thanks for writing :)

marinus18marinus18almost 3 years ago

I do hope you'll flesh this world out a little more. Just how is hucow milk actually used? But more so what else do the Hucows do? Maybe describe them playing games, watching/talking about shows, does it also affect their mental maturity?

marinus18marinus18almost 3 years ago

If you do this again maybe try to be a little more playful. Like have the hucows resist to feel the thrill of domination even more. Many animals do that, even humans do it to an extent. Even when the female is willing she still often resists so that the male can prove his strength.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I mean this is probably an inactive author after 7 years but I was always hoping to see Ethan take Jessica [from mark.] It would be cool if there was a story of Ethan being "quick enough" again next time to top off the wooing of Jessica.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades8 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous