All Comments on 'The Titles of Angra Ba'ahram Ch. 01'

by AdmiralSquish

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Absolutely loved this story,please continue soon.Can't wait to see what happens next.

BiceptualBiceptualalmost 9 years ago

Great job on the back story. Very imaginative. Of course, the sex was great, too!

RNewtonRNewtonalmost 9 years ago
4/5 suspect next story will be 5/5

Normally I would have voted this story 5/5, but I recently found the need for 6/5 stars and so completely reclassified the value of the "star" to compensate for stories that go beyond perfect into a realm of legendary. I suspect your next story may be one of those however and am looking forward to it. (Favorited) The originality of the origin and the way you tied humanities past together was great. The only thing it was missing was the epic full circle of a good long story, but as this is the first chapter, that is basically impossible to do while intro-ing in the whole story at the same time. Almost gave it 5 stars anyways. Can't wait to give next story 5 though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Five stars!

Excellent start. Normally that kind of "infodump" technique bores me, but I actually found it to be a very interesting read. You wove a compelling backdrop for the story.

Very few typos, well-edited.

The sex was hot.

Looking forward to the next chapter and the unraveling of a more complex plotline.

AdmiralSquishAdmiralSquishalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Vote for more!

Hello, faithful readers! Thanks for all the comments! I’m gonna keep this bit short and sweet. This story is one of three possible big, multi-chapter stories that are in the running to become my next main project (By the Horns, The Titles of Angra Ba'ahram, and The Irresistible Goldenboy), and in gratitude to my supporters, I’m giving my fans control over which one comes first! I’m letting my patreon patrons not only decide which one of the three goes first, but if it wins, I’ll also let people vote on the chapters they want to see first! So, if you like what you see here and want to see more soon, check out my patreon page!

http://www.patreon.com/AdmiralSquish

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good writing but. . .

Your wording and pace are great, and I appreciate the amount of work you put into a backstory which as original bits to it. That said I'm personally tried of the 'impossibly strong, arrogant demon turning strong female angels instantly into sluts' motif. 3/5

AdmiralSquishAdmiralSquishover 8 years agoAuthor
Understandable.

Sorry to hear it wasn't your cup of tea, but I'm glad to hear you liked my writing style! You might still want to watch the chapters to come even if you weren't fond of this one's subject. They'll be focused on telling how he rose to power and earned all his titles as a younger, weaker demon.

But then, even as the Angra, he's not quite as 'impossibly strong' as he appears. In terms of purely physical combat ability, even with all the power of the Angra, the three angels together would have had a 50/50 shot. Even Zero alone could have pulled it off if she got lucky or took him by surprise. Of course, add in his loyal servants and his magical abilities, and you get the kind of defeat you see in the story. And I wouldn't say he turned her into a slut, so much as the angels convinced her to stop repressing and embrace her sexual side.

MiaStoneMiaStoneover 5 years ago
amazing

Wow.

Waiting eagerly for next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAdmiralSquish@AdmiralSquish
1847 Followers
Hey there, you can call me Squish, or Squi(she)! If you like my work, I'd love your support! Check out my discord if you wanna talk about my stuff and hear what's coming next! https://discord.gg/6DUHqr5 My Patreon is open as well! https://www.patreon.com/AdmiralSquish