All Comments on 'Captives of Alien Milkers Pt. 05'

by RamonaE

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Glad to see you're back.

It always makes me happy when I see you've posted a new story.

verbicideverbicidealmost 9 years ago
Shudder

Even as a man I have a great deal of sympathy for what these women are being subjected to. This story could just as easily be posted under horror.

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtalmost 9 years ago

I second your sentiments, verbicide. I cringe at what these ladies are going though, even though I'm a male. The G'Orann could easily be harvesting semen from men doing the same tactics though, so no one seems to be safe. This is an interesting story though. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
How can they do it?

The idea of rapeing a woman horrifies me. Maybe I'm wrong, but that makes me feel even more like a man. That I wouldn't do that to a woman. These men were obviously unwilling pawns also, and probably agonized just as much over it as the women. As the women were the cows, the men were used as stud. I hope this isn't the end. You don't wrap-up your stories very well and from reading comments from this and other stories, it is frustrating to your readers. I'm about ready to give up on your material.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Things are getting real rough now

I'm glad to see you back with part 5. looking forward to 6.

I'd like to say things took a dark turn here but really it's been a pretty messed up story altogether. In a good way! I echo the sentiments of the previous comments (as a woman?). I'm starting to feel really bad for wanting to see the fate of the poor girl unravel further. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So you are also good at writing about heterosexual sex.

So you are also good at writing about heterosexual sex. I am not sure which is more of a turn on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous