All Comments on 'Anal Addiction Ch. 01'

by Tallnhard1

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More...

Hope there's more.

isadoreisadorealmost 9 years ago
her turn?

And the chapter where he takes Tiffany's bitch ass is coming soon I hope!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved iI!

Hot, fun, and lighthearted... Great work on this story! I can't wait to see how it develops!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Called her bluff.

What a bitch of a girlfriend, trying to scare your boyfriend away from anal sex instead of just talking things out. And he totally called your bluff, so nut up or shut up, Tiffany.

What's with Wendy? Is she some cold, emotionless robot just looking to bust a nut? It's obvious Wendy and Tiffany have some game going on, but so far, Wendy's emotions have been nearly flat. Nada. Didn't even give a fella a "hand" when she was reaming him on his back.

What he did was incredibly hard, especially considering he was one the spot, and never expressed any desires or fantasies about blowing someone or taking it in the ass. I'll say it again: going zero to "gay" (for lack of a better word) really isn't easy.

He better be getting some seriously good strange in the next chapters for his bravery. Nuts to butts on those sluts.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 9 years ago
I want that too

I used to have dreams as a young teen about being with a pretty girl and when things got to the point of pulling down her panties, I find a cock instead. Darn it I aways woke up then so it never finished. I found out so many years later that what I was dreaming was in fact out there. I just never found a girl with a cock, that is untill I went to the phillipines but never went with what the called beni boys, or something like that. I did finally meet some very pretty ladies at a convention who were taking hormones to become female. Still wish I could find a nice pretty girl with a cock I so love sucking cock. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Request

When it comes time for Tiffany's turn I think she needs to have an embarrassing accident. Perhaps when he takes her ass she could be smelly and leave "remnants" on his cock? Then he can tell her what a nasty stinky girl she is and make her clean him off orally. Analingus too please, certainly she should lick him after being so conniving. I'd dearly love to read about that. Thanks for sharing this steamingly hot introduction with us! Anxiously awaiting the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I hope he and Wendy become a couple and leave the bitch Tiffany off to her own devices. That's what she gets for bringing them together! More please!!

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodalmost 9 years ago
I loved this one!

This was a great one to read. I would love to be in his position. I would have liked to see Tiffany,s reaction at the end and how she actually feels now that her original plan back fired and her boyfriend ended up enjoying it. And I also agree, Wendy could have shown some more emotion....but other then that, this was great. I can't wait to see Chapter 2. Not quite sure if I would rather have him and Tiffany split up, and him get with Wendy or if I want to see the three of them in action together or what, but I am looking forward to part 2 for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I like

I really liked this story

Please continue

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 9 years ago
very hot

I really was involved and followed every word.. Love to be in his position but more as Tiffany's big Tgirl lover.. never been that pleased with using my cock... yes it feels good for a short while but I feel I should have been a girl... to be comfortable with my emotional soft self and be really sensual..

more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brings back memories...

This story reminds me of when I once had sex with this tranny where I was on the receiving end. It was such an intense experience that I also came without having to touch my dick even once! That was the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Really great - love the build up and descriptions - boy did his girlfriend get a surprise as well as him in a very good way. Maybe she and Wendy hotly dress him up for Tiffany's turn! Honestly, whatever the next chapter holds, I'm sure it will be excellent.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 8 years ago
Please continue!

I enjoyed "Anal Addiction". I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. One of the strange things about this story is that you have not yet really gone there.

I mean, the way you left this, Chapter 2 might have him making love to his girlfriend's ass without him ever taking it up his own ass again.

That would be a shame, IMHO, but you haven't yet boxed him in. Given my own kinks, I'd rather see a Chapter 2 in which he's on his back again and again, getting fucked by both ladies - and one or more not-yet-introduced men.

You might enjoy one of my stories about once-straight guys.

Donald

My stories:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This can have very unintended consequences

I take this woman Wendy to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part...

Um, Tiffany, why are you crying? I love Wendy, she's beautiful and she's everything I ever hoped for... and we never would have met were it not for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This would've been a billion times better if Wendy was just a bit into it, instead of a total zombie-like being...

Durth1Durth1over 7 years ago
nice work

fantastic chapter.

Lacey_PetersLacey_Petersover 7 years ago
You lost me at...

"Ok fine. You have to start by sucking her dick though."

At this point, I'm thinking "OK, I've decided I'm all in, but you need to up the stakes?" If I was him, I'd have said, no way, ditched her, and gone back to visit Wendy later.

illwindillwindalmost 6 years ago

Really enjoyed this one. But I would have liked it even more if he had stopped worrying about what Tiffany was thinking. Whenever he asked her if he would get to fuck her ass afterwards, and she just says, 'maybe' he should have looked to Wendy and said, 'well, what about your ass?'

The fact that he is still worrying about what Tiffany thinks of him is just silly. She's an immature bitch that clearly has no intention of fulfilling her end of the bargain. Or even has the courage to have an adult convo about what she does and doesn't like in the bedroom. But far worse than that, she just used someone that is supposed to be her friend in a pretty messed up way. I mean, it seems clear that Tiff thought Wendy was a freak and expected her boyfriend to feel the same way.

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

Like it but didnt love it. Tiffany's got to seriously lighten up. Her apparently jealousy was detracting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Im Paul in the UK and im bisexual and have been enjoying cocks since i suppose i was in my teens i sucked guys and loved the taste of semen in my mouth the more i did it the more i wanted. My first anal when i was fucked in my bum was with a friend. We sucked each other quite a bit and one day i became Paula as i dressed as i girl i have three sisters so plenty of things to borrow and i dressed for him and let him fuck my ass on my bed. Plenty off vaseline and it felt good so good when he came in me and jerked me making me cum. Since iv got my own place iv had girls and guys in my bed and have got to go down on a vagina that has been freshly fucked and creampied very tasty as well. That same girl has watched me being fucked and suck cock and loves watching and truth be told we are becoming an item as we both enjoy a lot of similar fantasys and kinks. We are working our way through a lot af things and going out for walks at night both dressed as girls is a real buzz as she does all my make up and the sex we have is amazing. Lots more kinky fun to be had yet

cuckiemancuckiemanover 2 years ago

Nice work! I have tried to do much as you in the story but in the "END" I am happy with my wifey donning a nice black strapon and pounding my boi pussy. You are exactly right, once you try it you just might like it!

Wish there was more writings like this.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That story is very similar to what happened to me once when I was fucked up the ass. Very nice! 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTallnhard1@Tallnhard1
633 Followers
I wanted to try something new with my latest story. Typically trans top-male bottom stories are my favorite but I wanted to try my hand at a dress-up story. Hope you like it. Sorry as always that it takes me so long to post stories. I love writing but I just don’t have enough...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES