All Comments on 'The Future is A Warm Summer Breeze'

by cddannie18

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
?

What a load of crap.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 9 years ago
Anon comments, Exhibit One...

...For why my hopes for such an educated future have waned... While I enjoyed it immensely, especially the acceptance shown gender differences in this future, rather than society's rigid, binary gendered present. I couldn't help wonder what advances might occur in terms of sexual dominance as well. As far as who was being 'topped' or even if such concepts would continue. Always wondered if we wouldn't all just become 'switches' and play as the mood strikes us. Thanks for sharing this, it did help activate the little gray cells {sigh}... for some at least. Cheers! --- Josie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A reader reads this.

A reader sitting alone at night, hoping to toss one off before night, clicks on a promising looking literotica story, he reads the first paragraph before collapsing to the floor, crying and shaking his fist at the sky, shouting. "Tumblr! Your ignorant stupidity follows me even here! Why? What do you want with me? Can I not fap in peace without you shoving your world view down my throat?" He then aborts from literotica and leaves for the holy land of /d/.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Made me cum

it took an open mind, but I got off real good at the end.

LonelyPolymathLonelyPolymathalmost 9 years ago
Potential for Expansion

I like the background of this story and I think that it has potential to be expanded. As Josie pointed out, the future it portrays is very optimistic (in more ways than just those indicated in that comment), but not in a campy or retrofuturistic fashion. I hope to some day experience a world free from our modern stereotypes and obligations of gender. I was disappointed by the fact that although many of the characters are transgender, they all seem to be more or less conventional gender binary in their identifications. Your introductory paragraphs got my hopes up for a more thorough treatment of of non-binary (pangender, agender, etc.) individuals. Also, given the level of technology shown in this vision of the future, I would hope to see how transhumanism impacts gender and sexuality, this being of great personal interest to me.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 9 years ago
Even the Supreme Court "Spoke"

The conversation this morning in the locker room questioned what decisions were next on the agenda for the legal system. Thanks for answering what might be possible - humans allowed to make their decisions, and to allow others to freely be themselves; to be openly 'Human'. You started this new 'world' - perhaps you and your literary associates will expand on More Future Possibilities at this university. Know that many present day readers support this vision of being Open to the pleasures of sharing, within the most appropriate situations. Your world does exist today within certain circles. Thanks (even if the colorful vocabulary was beyond most readers - tehe).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Soooo hot

So I don't personally agree with the gender-is-a-social-construct theory but I gotta say this was pretty fucking hot. Would love another chapter with this setup.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous