All Comments on 'Jen and Mike Ch. 23'

by maedhros21

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Wow....I didn't think anything could be more fucked up then X's original stories on these characters. A friend told me about how this series was based on that so I came here to check it out. This is absolutely bizarre and seems like someone has lost the plot. I'm not usually very easily shocked but this is off the reservation!

KidG1000KidG1000almost 9 years ago
cant wait till vegas

so good!!! i really liked pages 10-14. very much looking forward to all the humiliation in Vegas! been building up forever :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The Finish

The final part of the story to me is going to end bad. I know the author has said everyone will end up happy but I can't believe it. I want to believe it and I want the author to know that I'm trying to, but with how this chapter played out with Jesse "caging" Mike I can't see this ending well. I know the author has said all will be well but to me and this is just how I see it, Mike will be broken beyond repair and will leave everything behind and I mean everything. He will take off and leave all he ever knew behind while Jen and Jesse live as a married couple and Jasmine while she will be hurt by all that Jen and Jesse she still loves Mike and wishes him all the best in his new life wherever that may take him. I will still have a slight hope that maedhros21 is right in that everyone will end up happy but it's a slight hope at best. Listen maedhros21 I've got nothing against you it's just how this story has played out it feels like that Mike ends being destroyed and the others except Scott don't know where there lives take them but they at least try for there own and Mike's sake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
off the reservation????

more like from outer f*cking space!!!!

after reading the ongoing soap opera of Mike and Jen by xleglover and then reading this interpretation I have to say that this writer isn't keeping true to the characters as xleg wrote them. there was never this much wanton cruelty in the other series and there was always an undercurrent of love between them even tho its a twisted and sick love hampered by their mental issues. Jesse/Anna is another issue. no daughter would betray the man who raised her bounced her on his knee and is supposedly her real father in this story. betrayal by ones own flesh and blood is hideous despicable and not erotic at all. the level of betrayal in this story is by far the worst I have ever seen in any story on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Last chapter.

Given that you prefaced this installment with the comment Ch. 24 will be long and the last of the series, would you please try to break it into at least two parts as it seems to take a month plus for you to post new material?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Maedhros...

....as in Feanor's son Maedhros?

maedhros21maedhros21almost 9 years agoAuthor
Poor MIke?

To everyone who thinks that this is a trainwreck for Mike I have to tell you....have a little more faith in him. Just because he has allowed himself to be caged and humiliated in my story much more then in the original doesn't mean he is weak or will end up tragically. As a hint of the last chapter if any of you readers are Harry Potter fans think of Mike as Fawkes.

I fully expected this chapter to be the lowest scoring of any of them. I expected to get beat up for the "evil" behavior of Jesse. So I hope that after the next chapter and everyone rides into the sunset happy (except Scott since I have absolutely hated his character since the original Vegas) that then it will be clear and you will understand how in my sick twisted mind all of Mike's suffering right now was necessary.

To the last Anon.....cudos to you yes it is Maedhros as in sone of Feanor.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 9 years ago
it is a trainwreck

and right now, mike is the wimp that mike will always be. i don't get the infatuation with humiliation that permeates literotica. i guess when not writing or reading this shit fans fill their time burning cats or shoving puppies down the garbage disposal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
enjoyable story

I wouldn't worry about low rankings Maedhros21. There are people here that just rank everything low because they need something to fill the void in their miserable lives. Either way I have found this story good and like the character development and slow pacing. Keep up the good work and I hope you don't let the negativity keep you from writing future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Jen and Mike

you are making xlegs storie about Jen and Mike look so bad. This with the daughter is even worse. It is one of the worse trash that I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I think I see where your going with this story and cannot wait for the last chapter. a question are you going to explain any on the reason for mike to be the way that he is. I also think you need to make jen suffer a little for the way she has treated him. I would like to see mike kick scot s ass and show everyone he is truly not a whimp. I really enjoy your writing and when this story is done you keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The writing has been good

I still have my doubts as to how this story is going to end for Mike. I do know one thing, though - if you are going to put Mike through "Hell Week" as you say,and he finally breaks - there shouldn't be a wedding for Jesse & Jen right after.

Especially if Mike is going to give his daughter away at it. Here's hoping that you give Mike the break he's going to need first. I look forward to the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Moving in the right direction

The last few pages of this story was hot! Jesse and her dad's roleplay makes for a great read. Hope Jen joins in more aggressively. Please don't end this series so quickly. I think the week leading up to Vegas has huge potential especially with Jesse upping the game with Mike now.

The one grouse we have: don't make us wait so long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
only two realistic endings for mike............

cure him of his mental illness so he divorces jen and move on with jasmine when he realises that she appreciates him............

--or--

he loses all hope and commits suicide because he refuses to believe he has any worth left as a man or even as a human being.............

that is what you have written so far because no man could tolerate the level of mental emotional and even some physical abuse that you have put mike thru in this story without snapping. he shows all the signs of ptsd and yet they keep heaping the abuse on him with no regard for his mental or emotional state.

yea this is a story but if this happened in real life he would have either taken his own life or killed everyone else and then took his own life. its a good thing this is fiction i guess.....................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One possible conclusion

Jesse does become pregnant with Mike's child but through a DNA test they find out that Jesse isn't Mike's daughter but his brothers daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
best

Best chapter in the whole mike and jenn saga including a hundred of xleglovers chapters. I cant wait to see how it ends but would love to see it drag on its so delicious right now

OOAAOOAAalmost 9 years ago
BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best installment of the whole series!!!!!!!

Congratulations ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous