All Comments on 'My Wife and the Teacher'

by cage030

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
robertlrobertlalmost 9 years ago
Thanks for the story

Loved your story. Seems the teacher may be enjoying himself very much!

luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 9 years ago
Sexy!

Looking forward to reading part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sounds like

Teacher may need to be invited for dinner whrn the kids are away.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
Not usually a fan of cheating wives stories

Bu this one is pretty good. No sneaking, no subtle insults or humiliations...just carefree sex.

4 stars.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 9 years ago
Decent debut

It's not bad for a first story, but you have some things to work on. For starters, your very first sentence was a little jarring:

"My wife and I have had a handful of sexual encounters outside of our marriage."

That isn't true for most married couples, so you should have explained, or at least summarized, how that came to be. Also, instead of giving us statistics to describe you and your wife, use descriptive words so that we readers can paint our own picture. And don't just describe what you look like, but your personalities as well. That way, we can connect with the characters.

Because this story is about Jess and her solo adventure, it's really difficult to write such a story from the first-person perspective of the husband. It can only be done through dialog, and you've done a good job with that. It might work better, though, if the story were told from the third-person perspective, or Jess' first-person.

Just to give you a heads up, you will more than likely get a ton of nasty comments on this story, because Jess didn't end up divorced, dead, or riddled with syphillis. You'll be told your marriage is over. You'll be asked why you're even married in the first place. You'll be called a monkey, a chuck, and cluck, a wimp, and every other name that you'd hear on any elementary school playground.

Ignore it all, and keep writing.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124almost 9 years ago
Good first story

I'm hearing their dialogue with a British accent which is neat. You set up the continuation well. No immediate all out sex, just a slow seduction and then a bj. Looking forward of what lasered pussy Jess will do!

I agree with swingerjoe. You will be bombarded with hate comments by people all named "Anonymous" Just ignore them. You write what gets YOU off. At least you can put words together in an intelligent sentence, which is a lot more than some stories on here do. 4 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just another day at the zoo, watching the animals fuck.

It is so difficult to get a slut to fuck a handsome predator, but you have figured out a clever and dramatic plot to make that happen. "Wanna fuck? My husband is OK with it." What talent. And such a difficult audience to please: "whack, whack, whack; damn that's good writing!" What an accomplishment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the only animal here is you dear annony. you asshole

only you can cry about a story you hate and knew it going in! God you must be so retarded, Sorry to the retards on here too. Gave it a 5 for effort and content

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
gave it a 1

dear bonnie just to offset your meaningless and worthless scoring. Joe, anybody that posts in loving wives knows what to expect, so spare us the preaching, in another words, fuck off and take bonnie with you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what's up with all the "ignore" advice

some of you guys need to get a life. I'm sure the author has enough intelligence to interpret his own feedback. Who are you to give advice to anybody? Oh, I forget, the cum sucking cuckold lovers know better, don't you? I'll even post anonymous to piss you off some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
That wasn't terrible

The dialogue was pretty good. But the plot just went limp at the end.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 9 years ago
I hope you continue this story...

I think it's HOT!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 9 years ago
GOOD FIRST STORY!

This site has a lot of readers, but from some of the comments, I have to wonder why about half of them bother. I suppose some folks just love to bang their heads against a block wall. Personally, I learned at an early age how to stop reading what I didn't like, but then I was what some consider a "bright kid."

Now lets get to your story. I noticed a few things I think will help if you are interested. If not, stop reading now and go to the next comment. #1 Watch out for tense, it can be very tricky, especially at first. Ex. I was sitting...then I ask...I'm pretty sure you wanted to say I asked thus staying with the past tense. #2EX. "well...I was.... should be "Well...I was. I know you know to start all sentences with a Cap but this is an example where more proofreading would probably help. Personally, I find it helpful to print my stories and take a red pen to them. More PR problems... slowing stroking it should probably be slowly stroking it. Anyway, you get the drift.

Now to the positive and there is a lot to like about this story. It's believable, something that could happen every day and it's a story that makes me want to read more. It has no BTB or husband humiliation therefore it draws ire of the firebrands who haunt this site, as you already saw. I suggest you do like me, refund every one of those Anons,who didn't like it, every penny it cost them to read it. Seriously, there are people who would still bitch if you hung them with a brand new rope. (A little humor from earlier days.)

This is one of the best first stories I've read in a long time. Good luck with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A cuck story

If she is true loving wife why the author did not write about his extramarital affair and did not portrayed his wife is happy for it. If only showing his extramarital success the story is a similar cuck story which are overdosed here.

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 9 years ago

Nicely done. Even nicer knowing it is a first effort. Four stars.

cage030cage030almost 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. All appreciated. There was 1 comment about a lame ending, fair call to an extent. I was going to write the full story but at the end decided to break it down to 2 parts.

I am more of an analytical thinker, so to write a story in some way goes against the way my brain works. I find it hard to make a story flow and the only way to get some semblance of a story was to base it on real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I enjoyed reading your first submission....

....you write a little like a sportscaster reports, but in a good way. Your characters are likeable, if slightly sketchy (not complete, well-rounded characters, more just the portions visible at the near faces of them....so to speak).

I might have been comfortable giving you very high marks, but true or not, I struggle with characters and events in supposedly committed marriages, that behave as these two.

When things get tough...and they without a doubt will....a marriage founded and maintained on convenience and "emotional love", tends to break down in the face of problems, big challenges, or economic frustrations.

I am confounded by the self-delusional mindset of people that tell me they can separate sex and love in marriage. Every person I know that espouses that belief is on their 2nd, 3rd and in one case 5th marriage.

I tell them...at some risk to the friendship, "No you actually can't. To successfully do that, you have to be an antisocial predatory narcissist....and you don't strike me that way. And, sorry, but your track records suggests that in each marriage, one or both of you struggled with the exclusivity of your commitments to each other and your marriage."

Of course the bounds that couples set and agree to at the outset, are complicated by the "alley cat" syndrome that seems to plague so many couples with this mindset. My best friend married one of the hottest women at the university we both attended. They married our junior year, her senior year. By the time we graduated, she had invited me to her bed in no less than 30 times and was none too subtle....and, sadly had cuckolded my friend almost every week since their first date. He was warned and told, but blinded by "love". When her behavior came to light, and became undeniable (he'd caught her in their living room "in the act" with some stud from the college wrestling team), she treated it as a "so what?". In the drama that ensued, she claimed her vows declared their marriage open and that he was free to "play out", if he wanted.

Just 4 months after graduation and at his brand new job, he fucked a department manager from a different section to his own, and within two months from there was getting serious with his group's AA. When wifey found out that he was acting on her offer, we all thought she would be blazé about it, seeing she'd been extremely active. She wasn't. She went totally Agro on him, attempting murder with a 14" carving knife one night soon after his actions came to light.

The divorce was acrimonious, to say the least. A trail of eye witnesses to her egregious and extensive faithlessnes, in contrast to his post discovery and invitation two-party indiscretion, painted a pretty clear picture of just how lop-sided their marriage was.

Her asshat Attourney actually claimed that since her vow did not include the words "cleaving to Tom and no other", that she was free to fuck anyone, anywhere, anytime it suited her....and she had done just that. He (the Attourney) also claimed that his (hubby's) vows had not included that "freedom clause", so he was bound to be exclusively faithful to her. Her list of paramours, as revealed in court was nearly four full legal pages long. He further claimed, that no matter what, since hubby had known (had always been in staunch denial, but had been warned), that he explicitly and tacitly approved of her behavior and that he was now seeking divorce under false pretenses...that he really just wanted his AA and his other DM fuck-toy more often and openly. She was counter-suing on the grounds that he'd sworn fidelity and broken it.....in spite of her "open marriage" statement and offer of 5 months prior. Her case demanded all assets, his an equal split and quick dissolution. The judge

ordered them both to get a full test battery for STDs (really, venerial disease...oh, how I hate the fucking PC crowd and their fucking PC re-naming everything in the English language...cowards!) and required them both to get a battery of psychiatric tests and then counseling for 6 months.....and they each had to pay half the cost.....he agreed to everything but the counseling, as no matter what, he was not going to stay married to "the biggest slut and bonafide whore in the state of .....". After further arguments, the judge relented on the counseling (as there were no children and no chance for reconciliation), but required them to notify all their sexual partners past and present of this "debased mess" she'd lied her way into. In a rare fit, the judge settled them at 2/3 to 1/3 of the jointly held assets.

This was tougher on her than him, as she'd been out working for nearly 18 months by the time he started working full time.

They hadn't had time to accumulate too much, but they had a house, two cars and all the trappings. She's transferred out of the area, but word is, she's at it again in a western coastal, but unnamed state, with some other poor schlepp.

He is still working at the same place and working things out with his two women friends....apparently, they all like one another...intimately.

And that huge melodrama from real life gets 1*, because my friend is a mess and lousy company for the all excitement and notoriety of the last two years.

Your story rated 3* for the reasons and conflicts I stated above. However, I hope you'll submit something again, because you write fairly well.

But I'd also advise you, if asked, to avoid too many cuck and/or lop-sided betrayal scenarios, as they tend to arouse the greatest controversy and the most negative response from the community.

You might alternatively mix it up with a real cock-cage cuck story, then an explosive BTB story and get everyone excited......

This one didn't yet go so far as wifey and teach having full penetrative sex and wifey seems more than happy to share at every turn..... but this is still at it's core, a cuck story...certainly headed that way, if the obvious portents are accurate and if there is more to it.....

So if this was taken from your life....you have to ask yourself.."What has she done and who has she fucked that she doesn't feel comfortable telling me about?". It is probably safe to assume that one or both of you have experience in this category. And that experience or something related to it will become the seeds of discontent that will ultimately drive you apart.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Some questions...

Some questions: 1st - The had an open marriage and she had to ask him in the end: "if he had a problem with it..."...That isn't the defenition of open marriage...2nd - She risked to fuck a teacher of her children's school? Where was her love and respect for her children well being? 3rd - Strange "open marriage" where only the wife has affairs and the husband loves to hear about them!!! 4th - This kind of marriages end soon or later, because aren't based in love and above all respect...Trust is there, but not love or respect. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sorry, but this is another story about a one way marriage.

I am turned off reading about wives fucking around while little dick sits home jacking off. Sorry nobody wants to fuck you, i don't think this marriage lasts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
spare us the humor carolinadreamer

some of you have some real issues. what the fuck is it that seem to bother you so much to constantly trash other opinions. say your piece about the story and shut the fuck up. damn this constant whining is getting old. I really wonder who the real trolls are on this site. the ones with usernames or the anonymous? Ponder that one whiners.

stormbreyerstormbreyeralmost 9 years ago
Great first effort!

Great job with your first story. I liked the way you built up the husband's excitement level as the relationship between his wife and the teacher progressed.

Ignore the comments from the trolls. I am going to be your 10th reader to favorite this story. I hope you enjoyed writing it and share some more stories with us in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Ummmm.....is it really a good idea to fuck your young childrens teacher in the park? You do know if someone finds out it will ruin your kids lives for the rest of their time in school!?!?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
ANNONY!! You retard. It's a story

God why don't you do the same and die

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I like the way this is going!

Hopefully soon wifey will return home with a snatch full of snack, courtesy of the teacher, and another story for hubby.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Anon is crazy, it wont mess up a childs life. Hey aNON, LOOK AROUND EVERYONE IS FUCKING EVERYBODY. yOU DUM ASS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
everybody is fucking everybody

you can say that again, a lot of fucking going on in this feedback, all over a pile of dung

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story!

Great Story and thank you for sharing!

Please ignore all the negativity here. Just silly haters.

Looking forward to your next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Got me wet!

what a great story. My kids have a hot teacher. Would love to be as daring as your wife!

OOAAOOAAalmost 9 years ago
Great story!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm enjoying it!

I got wet reading about your wife getting wet when she chose an outfit to excite the teacher. That happens to me too, when I'm choosing clothes to turn a potential lover on. Of course, it turns on both my husband and my lover when they see the result!

Please continue with your true stories. Even though you might not write as well as some of the people here, the fact that your story would be true would be a huge turn-on for a lot of us.

Regarding any negative comments: I feel your marriage is what you choose to make of it. If what the two of you do works for you, no one else should criticize. Maybe if more people dared to open up their marriages, there would be fewer children victimized by divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I LIKE THE STORY 4.25/5.0 stars = 85% = A

:)

Very realistic. Some comments are wrong. Her husband WANTS HER TO FOOL AROUND! She is NOT cheating.

She is full of life, has a prominent naughty side & it must be fun to be with her in whatever capacity.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

"So you were this wet when you were talking to the teacher today?" I asked as I fingered her.

"Not this wet, but the sexual tension between Brett and I had me a little worked up." She replied.

We stripped down and jumped into bed. No foreplay tonight, Jess rolled me on my back and jumped on top.

End quote.

* * *

Jess is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

Jess is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

Jess is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

I gave this story a 5 (4.75 = 95%, ☆☆☆☆☆)!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story was intelligently conceived and very well crafted.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5*****

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5*****!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

EXCELLENT!

4.6 = 92%!

The husband ecourages wife to have sex on the side from time to time.

The teacher has the hots for her.

Ideally this should become a series.

VERY VERY REALISTIC.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous