All Comments on 'A Boy and His Genie Ch. 04'

by DragoTime

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ironmoose007ironmoose007almost 9 years ago
keep it going!

Can't wait for next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
BS

You ignore your own rules again and again. Now the friends know that Alexis is a genie too? On top of which Sophie can influence Mark's thoughts? I'm sorry but if you're going to make rules, stick to them. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I Think I Have to Agree With the Previous Comment...

I stated in one of my earlier letters my opinion about rules. People seem to think that rules are made to be broken; but, the truth is, without rules you have anarchy. And anarchy can only last until the biggest Alpha takes over, which seems to be what is going on between Matt and Sophie. Sophie does seem to be bending the rules and Matt is letting her get away with it. I understand the poor teenage boy is smitten with her and the promise of almost continuous sex; but, believe it or not, there is more to life than just sex (although that is hard to say with a straight face here in the land of Literotica). And I'm not so sure that I agree with Alexis corrupting the virgin mind of Lumiosa, either. I realize that Lumiosa has a lot to learn about the world around her but it should be Matt teaching her--after all, she does belong to him and no other.

I realize these are nitpicks when the story is yours to write how you wish. But there is something about continuity in plot and character development that needs to be dealt with when you are writing a multi-part story. But what do I know? I'm just another anonymous critic like everybody else. Until next time...

Roger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Stupid Wish

I would never order my genie to obey another genie. Especially an autonomous one like Alexis.

I'm also puzzled by all the teleportation. These kids seem to be in an incredible hurry to get somewhere they don't even have to go. If I was in love with a new girlfriend, I'd take my time getting to school and spend time with her.

HurbsterHurbsteralmost 9 years ago

Wow, this turned morally grey very quickly. What was the saying ? Ah yes, 'Power corrupts, but absolute power corrupts absolutely'.

And that is where Sophie's actions are taking the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This a very good and most entertaining story

I find the critical and quibbling comments just plain silly. And as for one who gave only single star: don't try to spoil it for others.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
what is the point of having rules

if you ignore them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It's Only A story Folks!

If it bothers you that much read something else, Geeze.

As for rules; the rules are what the writer says they are at the time he is writing, so if he wants to change them that is his call not your's. He has also stated that his main character and his girlfriend are exempt from the Djin Rules. Maybe he sent the lamp to himself from the future after he had found this out too late to save everyone from the society and ordered Lumi to think that she has been locked away for milinia. The story is still a work in progress so read it & be thankful that someone is writing it for you for free. Ungrateful Lot aren't you?

Ed Itor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I love your story cant wait to see how it end. also I think it was ch 2 you said Sophie taught Alexis free will but to me from her past she always did what she wanted. I have to admit this ch was kind of weird because Matt always tried to stop Sophie and Alexis from taking advantage of his friends and family but it seem he stop careing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

i thought they were going to make each other better which you made it seem in one of the ch s and i can under stand why Matt want his gene to be more of a free thinker but Alexis is a bad remodel it seem like she try's to make all here masters want have sex with her and she doesn't really care what they want and she always use here magic with out their permission i can see her get punished a lot by here past master

brunnzlbrunnzl10 months ago

now that's what I call taking someone's virginity - no kissing, no foreplay, no heating up, just wham bam thank u ma'am. if this is what the author thinks it should be like, I pity his girlfriend, if he ever had one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

To anyone saying 'just read another story', yeah, sure that is one option, but these writers WANT readers, and a lot of them actually care what the readers say. Some bother to learn from them, even.

I mean, even the actual porn/smut stuff is written pretty poorly, and like the writer is always in a rush. If you have something else to do, go do that and come back when you can write better.

(Not that he will, it's been almost a decade, and it still mostly sucks.)

So far, only (maybe) Lumiosa is of any redeeming quality. All of the other characters are absolute garbage humans/entities.

Even the girls are rapists!

Whoever wrote this is beyond misogynistic, they are delusional and nearly infantile.

At this point, it is just hate-reading...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous