All Comments on 'The Arrangement Ch. 03'

by mindventure

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is a very different arrangement.

I think it is so different that no two couples will ever accept it. I think it goes against everyone's character. I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank You

A few years ago my wife and I developed an interest in the swinging lifestyle. After some searching, we found a rather large group of like-minded people and jumped in with both feet. But not for long. We quickly became concerned about the risks associated with the random promiscuous pairings that were going on within the group. Fortunately, we found another couple who shared our misgivings. We are now entering our third year of an exclusinve and stable arrangement with this couple that is virtually identical to that described in this story. Thanks to the author for telling 'our' story and for sharing his incredible writing talent with the rest of us.

whatshername86whatshername86almost 9 years ago
Possible?

One can hope! Again, another story by this writer with an intriguing ending. He always develops his characters so well that one can actually feel as if you personally know them. They are always sensitive, romantic and great lovers, no matter whether male or female. These two couples never came off as swingers so I was happy to see the final solution. No more to say...read it yourself, you'll be glad you did.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 7 years ago
Just bad

Robots behave like this. Twenty years of marriage. I skimmed starting chap 2 but how many others were there? Could not have been her first affair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Having Sex While Being Watched Is Difficult

My ex-wife has watched me with her cousin, her niece, and a close friend. It has always been uncomfortable.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 5 years ago
Robots

Only robots react like this. Hu,mans would ha e confronted immediately. No guilt on anyone.

argeelogargeelogover 4 years ago
Outstanding

I have read probably a thousand or more stories on this site. This one is in the top five for sure. The only thing I would have liked is a bit more background on the beginnings of the Kelly/Brad affair. Other than that, your writing style is superb. 5 stars and favorite story status from me. I hope you continue to submit more stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 Star

excellent...very creative writing. Erotic and captivating

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 4 years ago

enjoyed it, well written, well paced, not so unorthodox,,all sorts of arrangements are made to keep marriages intact.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermindventure@mindventure
562 Followers
Just a guy who likes to write..........I was born at a very early age but didn’t develop an interest in writing until much later. I began writing fiction in high school and briefly considered a career as a journalist or freelance writer before life steered me in a different di...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES