All Comments on 'The New and Improved Mrs. Mayfield'

by trothermucker

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One f***ing hot story!

This one made my cock as hard as a rock - leak precum and need only brief stimulation from my hand to cum PROFUSELY!!!!!!! You do know how to write some fucking entertaining and cum inducing stories. Fuck on, Trothermucker!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well done

Second chapter confrontation, between Tommy and Decon James.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Story, But...

This was a hot story - and it certainly did the job! However, I didn't really buy the tonal shift in the middle between the "asshole son blackmails mother" to "son comforts betrayed mother". For me the hotness comes from the relationship between the characters, and if there's no consistency, then that gets in the way for me. But this was awesome -- please keep writing!

edward_poedward_poalmost 9 years ago
Great Job

You write wonderfully. Don't listen to anyone who has no posts of their own. Writing ain't easy, and everyone has an opinion. Just like assholes, some are shittier than others but they all have them just the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting story

Reveals a lot of true feelings. Many lads have pent up desire and would like to be in right circumstance with mom. Often the dad cheating can be the tipping point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It was more of the same the next day!

Tommy woke as the sun was just starting to shine brightly in the morning. He looked over at his mother's beautiful naked body next to him, suddenly realizing his morning wood had turned into a horny monster. He got on top of his mother, squeezing between her legs, mashing her breasts against his chest and began kissing her lips. Mary opened her mouth as their tongues began to swirl around each others. Feeling the head of Tommy's cock at her pussy entrance, she felt it slide between her lips and into her wanton hole. As Deacon Jones approached Mary Mayfield's door, he stopped before ringing the bell when he heard something. He listened at the door and couldn't believe what he heard. "Oh god Tommy, fuck me!" "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!" "Give it to me, give it to me Tommy!" "Fuck your mother, fuck me, fuck me!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sonny boy

is the worse kind of whore, he's pure evil...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous