All Comments on 'A Most Unusual Romance Pt. 04'

by Andyhm

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A most unusual story...

...thank you.

One silly question: How did a nice Californian wine change into Chateau Neuf du Pape? As an occasional visitor to the south of France I have visited Chateau Neuf du Pape and bought wine there. It's not in California.

AndyhmAndyhmalmost 9 years agoAuthor
I blame the alcohol.

I sort of suspect that the open bottle of Chateauneuf du Pape that sat in front of me while I wrote that section strongly influenced the mistake - oh well, where's the corkscrew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

Just wanted to say I loved the whole story. Thank you x

hansbwlhansbwlalmost 9 years ago
Cannot join the praise

Sorry, but this story got boring with too much of the same. If you are looking for the sex, its ok, if you are looking for a story it was a too thin story line for such a long story. I do fast reading and in this case the last two chapters went very fast.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 9 years ago
Good fun.

Thanks for sharing.

ejwildmanejwildmanalmost 9 years ago
Loved it!

I'm glad you're writing again!

DoctimeDoctimealmost 9 years ago

Thank you so much for the epilogue. It was a great way to "wrap" the story. A minor critique, there is no such thing as a kegal muscle, it is an exercise. Oh well clenching pussies and still clenching pussies. 🐯

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
A WINNER!

EXTREMELY WELL DONE!

artykay63artykay63almost 9 years ago
hansbawl is right

you write really well making this unbelievable scenario work. but you don't know when to stop milking it. You could easily cut this series in half and make a better story. the whole concept of this instant ability for a fifty year old guy having all of these young girls to service stretches the realms of possibility. but hey. thanks for the read. The woodworkers wife is in a much better class.

happyguy36happyguy36over 8 years ago
Uninhibited happiness

Oh that real life was this simple. Alovely story that makes me green with envy

well drawn characters and the greatest, relaxed, uninhibited sex. Loved it.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
this series started out conflicted at which category was it's true identity

but the longer it went on the further it drifted away from romance and wholly into group. I wish it had stuck with the relationship of Sally and the Professor. There would have been plenty of drama and romance for everyone. But that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
excellent!

An absorbing tale well written it has kept me enthralled. Thank you.

LBLR15LBLR15almost 7 years ago
Nice Romance

Thank you for a really nice warm story. I loved the interaction of Sally and Michael and perhaps you could do a prequel with Linda just before her death and the saving of Michael.

DeKreDeKreabout 6 years ago
A Romance?

I didn't really find anything romantic in this story, just a fuckfest.

Very bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unbiased (I hope) critique

Ch 4 was MUCH better than 3. Except - the epilogue made no sense whatsoever.

Read it again yourself and I hope you will see what I mean if I just say Gillian.

However it doesn't overshadow what has been a highly enjoyable , entertaining, and well detailed story. Well done. (A Brit living in France)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope nope and hell nope

This polyshit should be under fetish or some other kink category.

No romance here. Maybe I didnt read a warning but if you missed it please dont make me waste my time reading this polyshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HEY ANNONY you pile of shit

it's chapter 4! F O U R!!! So stop your botch nd understand we all know you fucking loves these LW stories.

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
Wonderful

Sorry to hear about your mother. Another fantastic tale. Love how you brought in daniel and family so smoothly.

I agree that a poly lifestyle is destructive. I have seen the utter destruction of lives caused by this. People who claim to be poly are usually looking for greener grass. But in this ficticious case it is a salvation.

Your talent is amazing. Keep honing your skills. Keep writing. And thank you for your wonderful stories. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Arraigned has crept into your spell check

Arranged has come out as arraigned. Embedded , not imbedded. Yeah... Okay but not your best. A dark romance was heading for that accolade then you blew it on the galopped ending. But hey, thank you for the reads.

bob4300sbob4300sover 4 years ago
Fantastic Story

The only thing I can say, is that this story leaves me wanting feverishly to be the main character of the story. Very well done. And I agree with you; Romantic1 is a master!

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 years ago

Wonderfull storey, one of the best. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Master_JonesMaster_Jonesalmost 2 years ago

From a pure fantasy standpoint, I think this was a very well conceptualized story. I thought you were going to add Bree in there after her introduction. Her introduction was as much in depth as Zoe's and she seemed to take a liking to Micheal as well. Especially after Sally's revelation about Mila's likelihood of not being in the relationship for the long haul.

As to the criticisms:

- About the poly aspect of the story, first off, get over it. If you don't like it, move along. Yes, poly is most often unmaintainable and destructive lifestyle. It is like friends with benefits, all to often on party's feelings change and everything comes crashing down. Same with swinging.

- For the critiques on spelling, this is British English. Words are spelled differently. Different word are used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Older men, polygamous relationships and al women are bisexuality. A common thesis for this author

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dude must need serious Viagra.

I wonder if the Sally/Clive dynamic from each perspective would have been enough. But then toss in Sally's niece and sometimes lover (Mila) and then Zoe to boot and then things get crazy. Good luck making that work outside of an online erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It kept getting better and better as the characters were fully developed. Lovely way to end it with the fall of a wicket.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Totally unbelievable! No man would allow anyone else to even turn the key of HIS Aston Martin. Other than that major disappointment enjoyed the tale very much .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

All's well that ends well. Glad their'bloomin' onion relationship was novelization. What a colorful tapestry of 'threads'. It does help to be fairly affluent as it eases a myriad of complications in an unconventional lifestyle without 'little blue pills.' A fantasy harem of a happy 'Hugh Hefner' physician.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndyhm@Andyhm
2050 Followers
Jan 2023 I’m afraid that for the foreseeable future I’ve had to put hold any work on current and future stories on this site. There is so much going on in my life currently that I’m unable to justify the time I spend writing short stories. Hopefully this will be a temporary h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories

Hero's Reward 
4.85
3.6k
926
The Promise 
4.9
2.3k
638
Sales Team 
4.83
3.8k
860
Irish Eyes 
4.82
3.5k
785
The Rehab 
4.91
2.8k
1.1k
More Stories