All Comments on 'Priya's Double Penetration Obsession'

by Wizzims45

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
porn

I enjoyed your story. I also rush home after a long day and cannot wait to start watching porn. I love watching hardcore gang-bang porn. I cannot seem to get enough of those very hot pornos. My obsession started off innocently enough, and now I feel like a pervert. If only the people I work with knew that I love watching hardcore gang-bangs, they would all be shocked! Six guys and one woman, and then the woman being gang-banged, that is my favorite. Sometimes I get so wet when I am sitting at my desk at work, and I can hardly wait to get home and start watching porn. OMG! It is getting out of control. My panties are always soaking wet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great job!

Please keep writing. Your writing is very exciting. I can't wait to read what Priya does next. Hopefully a bukkake at a party with lots of people watching and boys that just keep joining in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Story!

The way your story developed got me HARD! I could picture your warm Indian mouth eagerly sucking me to completion while your boyfriend watched....WHEW!! Obviously, you love being a submissive and know how to express it when the opportunity arises. Got another Indian sex story? I like 'em!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Realistic, fast paced and beautifully written

TheBlackAdonisTheBlackAdonisalmost 4 years ago
LOL

Great concept but highly unlikely this ever took place. Call me though if you still are craving a real, big black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sex is the only cement, which will ever hold the world together, therefore, I believe every human being should indulge in sex. Sex has no race, colour and country. What she did in the story was destined, if we are born with penis and pussies, they are not to be kept in the showroom, there is a god's message with it, just use it, and at the same time dont misuse it. Sex should not be forced upon, it should be by mutual agreement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous