All Comments on 'That 70's Show-Donna and Jackie Get'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more

that was great i think you should write more about the girls kitty red and the boys get the pinciottis involved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Holy crap! This was freakin awesome! Probably one of your best ones! Don't ever stop writing these stories they are amazing!

Cloudy247Cloudy247almost 9 years ago
Another Winner!

Great story! Thanks for writing it! These are the characters you excell at writing and I'd love to read more about this swinging lifestyle of Point Places Residents. This time we got to see Red with the girls maybe next time it'll be Kitty and the guys. Excellent work on this story and thank you again keep them coming!!

Cloudy247Cloudy247almost 9 years ago
Idea Mother Daughters: Formans vs Pinciotiis

Hey I just thought of an idea you could use if you wanted, how about a mother daughter one where Midge and Donna go against Laurie and Kitty. We know that Laurie already didn't like Midge much and Donna didn't like Laurie much and vice versa kitty didn't hate anyone but it could be hot seeing her and Midge at it. You could add Pam and Jackie too but I think the others would be easier cuz they're neighbors and the families had competitions before. They could start off with which family had the bigger boobs then maybe which mom and daughter were closer/had the best relationship which leads to some kissing and touching. The daughters could eat out the mothers to see who could could make the moms cum first and that leads to other stuff maybe Fez walks in too and gets to be the judge of the final competition. Man if I could write I totally would do this one but I think I'll leave Formans vs Pinciotiis to the experts like you :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yes!

Another one of your best stories shaggy! There was so much hotness and the storyline was perfect. Kitty having Jackie help her clean Donna up then having them both lick and clean her up and her dp from Red and Fez was soo good! I really like the idea of Kitty and Laurie vs Donna and Midge that's been pitched. Hope you decide to do it and if you do don't forget Laurie's way of calling kitty mommy in that innocent but not so innocent voice of hers, hot just thinking bout it

alyak46alyak46almost 9 years ago
Great job

You always write some of the best stories and this one was no different. Your Red and Kitty are spot on and even kinkier than in the show but nothing too disbelieving either. Donna and Jackie were the real stars though and I don't think we need to think too hard to figure out the missing word in the title lol. The mother daughter story sounds like it could be a good one, and easy storyline to work with too. Think it could be Hyde joining in too or in another future story, I missed him in this story and really want to see him getting it on with Kitty again, the sexual tension between them is so obvious! Hoping one story we'll get to see him eating kitty out even if it is a story that comes after the mother daughter one. Great story!

Aaron1256Aaron1256almost 9 years ago
Comment

Fantastic! There were tons of good stuff in this. Some girl on girl action with Donna, kitty getting dp from two big ones, and Red finally giving it to both the girls. And fez shooting off on Kitty and Donna was the perfect just like kitty having the girls clean her off after.

I had a story pitch of my own but the mothers and daughters one sounds too good to pass up. I'll save mine till next time. Thanks for continuing to write these stories you never seize to amaze me

GialinaGialinaalmost 9 years ago
You. Are. THE BEST

And you write the best stories! This one was so very good I can't tell you how many time I've read it over and over again and it's been more than satisfying with each read. I think a story with the Mothers and Daughters going at it would be a great one but I've noticed Laurie is rare in your stories and while seeing her would be a special treat you could replace her with Jackir. But keep Kitty. Honestly, as long as Donna and Kitty are in it I know it will be great! As always here are some ideas you could use for moms and daughters of pretend daughters if you go with jackie.

Daughters licking moms pussies racing to see who can make mum cum first

Daughters having moms eat both their pussies and decide who's taste better

midge and kitty taking turns doing each other with vibrating toys

Donna and Laurie in a hot 69

Fez and Hyde coming in and fez doing Donna and midge while Hyde does Laurie and Kitty.

Again the family competes to see who's better and can make the guy cum faster

Guys shoot off on mom and daughter who proceed to lick cum off each others faces and tits

Thank you for another story I eagerly await your next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So damn hot!!

What a masterful story this was! Donna and kitty sharing a cock and getting matching facial was wow! Only wished that we got to see then clean each other up. Kitty taking on those two big cocks was incredible she's like the forgotten milf I really loved her teaching the girls to love cream pies,

One of your best stories to date! Are you working on anything new? I'm hoping for the mom/daughters neighbors one others are talking about but even non70s show stories would be great.

I love your writing

SamDung69SamDung69almost 9 years ago

Great story as always! You write some of the best stories on here and your That 70s show ones are my favorites. This story had all my favorites together, Donna, Jackie, Fez and the Formans. Kitty especially. I can not tell you how much I look foward to your next 70s shos story.

Thanks for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome story

This was awesome, hot and really detailed but also really, really in character. It was like crazy in character! Like watching the show if not better.

Maybe next time Red can get a threesome with Jackie and Donna while alld guys, Kelso, Fez, and Hyde are getting it on with Mrs. Forman.

Whatever you write next I'll be reading it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of my favorites

This is probably one of my all time favorite stories from you. The characters are great and the sex is way hot. I like how everyone is doing it together and not broken down in different scenes which is also hot but I love this idea of all the girls together with one guy then later a second. There's also a lot of action between the girls which is not seen enough in my opinion. I hope the next story you write will have more Jackie, Donna, and Kitty too. Red too you do a great job writing him as well as Fez, never really cared about his characters till I read your stories lol. Write more soon, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story I luv the way you write the character it's hot and sexy I hope you write more asap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story would love to see more of the girls eating and learning how eat pussy and maybe Kitty using her dildo in herself then one of the guys walks in? Thank you for writing this it was goood

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous