All Comments on 'After Dinner at Mami's House Ch. 02'

by YamiMalik

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Keep going. Waiting for 3rd part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I can relate

This is wild and erotic! But not so wild as one might think. I never had sex with my Auntie, but with my Gammy. Gammy lived with us and stuck to her rooms. One evening she called to me and comlained about how cold it was and I was to get ready for bed and join her. We all slept nude (still do) so I undressed and slipped in bed. As soon as the rest of the house was asleep she wasted no time and rolled over with her bum to be. She lifted her leg and drew my cock into her crevice of wetness (I learned later that she always used a little vaseline extra) till I was hard and slid me in. I didn't know what to do, so she began to hump back into me. The next morning I learned that my father had shared her bed until he married and my Gammy had then just been waiting for me to grow up. It was (aparently) important for her to have a boy to turn into a man so he could keep her warm. Mami and Mama used the TV show as an excuse to get him into bed and Gammy had to have help to stay warm. Here's to excuses!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
continue this please

I like the direction you're taking with this story, continue this please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous