All Comments on 'Mom's Anger'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Good Read ***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not Up To Standrds!

I'm sorry, "MTB", but this story just wasn't up to the 'standard' you set in a number of your previous offerings in this genre.

Beyond that, it was pretty much a poorly-written, poorly-edited re-hash of a tale that I've read at least once on this site - but by another author: " Mom is forced to stay at son's home while her house/apartment undergoes some major work. Couch isn't big enough, so she's forced to sleep on a guest-bed in the master bedroom, where she is 'tortured' by being forced to hear and watch her son being shagged by his bitch of a wife. Mom gets her revenge by shagging son, the next time she gets him alone. "

The only difference between this version, and the one that it was (unwittingly or not) copied from, is that the original tale's Mom was an honorable woman who had never cheated on her late husband, and vowed to herself never to date any other man for so long as she enjoyed her son's attentions.

Better luck, with your next submission. Don't rush that one to press, and have it edited before you submit it. This one switched from third-person to first-person, and back again, in the matter of a couple paragraphs.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 9 years ago
Choppy, stilted dialogue

Porno purposeful to a fault. The author doesn't want the reader to suspend belief. Mission accomplished ( except in Missouri ) .

zxcv9978zxcv9978almost 9 years ago
Is there anything more cowardly than the title "anonymous"?

Is there anything more cowardly than the title "anonymous"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW

There is actually someone named zxcv9978? I don't know how to pronounce it but from the tone of the letter, it can't be a pseudonym. If my mother had called me that, I would probably call myself "Anonymous".

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
I have to agree with some of the others

Pretty inconsistent and even sloppy in some places.

which is it?

" . . . I've seen your head between one of your girlfriend's legs. Do you eat Rhonda's pussy?" . . .

"Certainly! "

or

"He had never stuck his tongue into a pussy."

btw, how many pussies are in a quorum?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Is there anything more cowardly than the title "anonymous"?

zxcv9978 is pretty anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

love it. keep them coming BIG COCK CORD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A better ending would have benn............

Marvin leaving his wife and living with his mother permantly...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
get an editor.

The first paragraph was so poorly written that I could not continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good start - need more.

Lots of places to go here. How can Mom let Rhonda know she's not in charge of her son's cock? What if his vasectomy didn't work? More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
editor

Need one - many grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
shes worried her son might her pregnant, then shes mad shes refused him sex.

So she doesnt want him ti fuck her, then she wants him to fuck her. I give 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

weard

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmm

Not one of your better stories. This felt rushed. I didn't get the feelings from this one as I usually did with many of your earlier stories. The characters didn't seem to have the feelings for each other as shown and expressed by the characters in many of your earlier works.

But still, thanks for the read.

Warren

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
NO ONE OWNS MOMS PUSSY

The cum slut said she cheated thru her marriage. Damn I wish her husband had found out and put the whore on the street naked and ruined. stay away from this skank son...

MrSoftRoughMrSoftRoughover 7 years ago
Great dialogue

I like how both interacted throghout the story and what changes happened as the story went on, the best one being the orgasm at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3114 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.