All Comments on 'Sandy and Frank Ch. 12'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
blue66blue66almost 9 years ago
good

I love this story. Pity it only has 21 chapters

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 9 years ago
Love each other

It seems as if they love each other, yet she loves being her lovers mistress. It just seems as if it the marriage will implode before it is all over no matter how much she says she loves her husband she grows closer and closer to Frank.

bigdnc13bigdnc13almost 9 years ago
Good Story

Is Frank ever going to realize he's a rat in a lab experiment? That may change how he interacts with Sandy.

Hquinn5656Hquinn5656almost 9 years ago
12 and counting

OK Here it is, Number 12.

I have to wonder if frank, is going to have her at his place? it has been 11 months i think they said, and she was Dressing in a Wedding gown for him. I'm not sure if it was her idea, or if he let it slip months ago and she Remembered it.

Or is this, her idea? Is she losing control? does she want to give her self to another? Does she want 2 men, or will she start a third? I don't think so, because the writer has said no, but if it was someone else, maybe.

Next the line "Cum in your Brides cunt" Really sticks out. is this something she's been thinking about, has she thought about him like that? it is my favorite part of this story just because she loses it, and has no memory of it. I think her line is starting to blur.

but if anything she in in control right now, the spanking, he got lucky, but she knows not to cross him.

Anyway what will he do with the Photo?

Why didn't he take her panties?

Will frank get 2 girls?

will this end with a consoler?

I do not know, I will wait 2 or 3 days for the next chapter!

9 left

tony090909tony090909over 7 years ago
Sandy and Frank Chapter 12

Like some of the other commentators I found it quite bold and provocative to have Sandy put her wedding dress on for her lover. In some respects it is quite disturbing - does it suggest an unspoken vow tying her to her lover?

The language Sandy uses is equally bold and provocative:-

I heard Sandy cry out, "Oh yes, take your mistress! Take your married mistress! Fuck my married cunt! I'm your bride tonight! Fuck your bride in her bridal gown!"....."Yes, come inside of me. Come inside my married cunt! Come in your bride's cunt!"

Having said that I do find her language arousing. I'm surprised there is so much emphasis on the sex between Sandy and Frank, and so little about the sex between Sandy and James. My personal preference would be for much more about the moments when James reclaims Sandy.

A well-written story and normally I wouldn't bother with such a long story, but I'm sure I will get to the end of this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous