All Comments on 'Mind Contagion Ch. 02'

by Jasonahutchinson

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
warnoswarnosalmost 9 years ago
great story

Good story continuing on from the first, cannot wait for the next instalment of this series.

zena99zena99almost 9 years ago
GReat Story

Very engaging tale. Jeremy is getting all the sex he wants and the scientific explanation actually adds to the story. Hopefully there are numerous chapters to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Inheriting control

This is a great story but then again as you can see from the tittle of this post that I have been a fan of your writing for a while. I can't post mcstories as easily as here so I wanted to say that now. I am looking forward for you to continue on both stories. I am also looking forward to more conquest with Inheriting Control stories.

` A Fan

Spirit02Spirit02almost 9 years ago
Good stuff!

Really looking forward to seeing how this develops. Love the idea and your execution thus far. Keep up the good work :)

DarnusesDarnusesalmost 9 years ago
Keep Going!

I really want to encourage you to keep writing these, they're amazing stories and I'm really looking forward to the next one(s) so don't quit on me now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Continue!!!!!

Please continue this story! I am loving the whole scientific part of it. Makes it so much better when there is an amazing plot. Keep them coming!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NICE!

Great story so far! Keep up the good work!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 6 years ago
Great Start

Now that he has 4 women he needs to see if like the Lab Rats. if they will share and will his Conditioning under the Influence will stick and give him total control over the 4 and does he add the Receptionist at the Dr.s office to his Harem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Good story, nicely written. More chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Available for Kindle

The finished book is available on Kindle...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous