All Comments on 'In the Moment: Or Why I Love Oral'

by MagnaCumLiterate

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Delicious

Delicious and articulate. I'm a playwright and poet that occasionally write erotica; this was well written and also turned me on. :) Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
English

Very hot. Very honest. The honesty if your condition is felt. Thank you for the submission. I hope to read more from you with experience.

susan

yowseryowseralmost 9 years ago
Superb

Sweet story, authentic and elegantly written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

Eloquence! Delightfully written, I'm still, even now after reading, thinking about how you express yourself so absolutely eloquently. Kudos! Will look out for more writes!

Thank you for sharing.

esotericimpesotericimpalmost 9 years ago
Unadulterated essence!

Exceptional narrative! Your authenticity exudes with unadulterated essence. So eloquently penned. Absolutely captivated my senses, and personally, not “too much” simply perfect! Look forward to reading more of your gems!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Raw beauty

This is one of the most beautiful things I've read in a long time. Your raw honesty reaches my soul and awakens me in a way I've never been before. Thank you for sharing a piece of yourself with the world, you've got an incredible way with words.

Bbey01Bbey01over 6 years ago
Thank you

I agree with S! On all things!! Thank you for being you and sharing this. Holy fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just wow! Thank you so much for sharing this with us. And thank you to your friend who convinced you to share this story with others.

You sure have a way with words. It´s so beautifully written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous