All Comments on 'The House Sitter Gets Caught'

by Snowblind94

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I love this story. I think it's so sweet how they are able to have a three way relationship but they boys are still special to each other. I really hope this isn't the end. Id love to see both guys graduate and they all love together or just more of this story

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 9 years ago
Another fine story

I have been following your paramedic story and I believe you are one fine writer. You deliver a story in which the characters jump out at you when you read about them. I think this story needs to continue on and not leave it open. There is many ways to go from here. I will say this to the writer, I am putting you down as a favorite author of mine. Keep writing for you bring out the characters to feel they are real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Noooooo...not the end

I have truly enjoyed all of your stories. I would enjoy at least one more part to this one. You are great and hope there is an epilogue or something. Much love to ya.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hotttt

Wow, I would love to be a neighbor and able to get into that action. Just to lick up the mess they make. yum

willieonewillieonealmost 9 years ago
Love it..although

The whole daddy thing does seem wrong to me as he is only 12 years older than they are so is still young himself. I do like that they all love each other though and would love to read more maybe have their parents show up. lol that would be a shocker..hehehe! Love your stories to bits look forward to reading more of them!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It ok at best

I've read worse...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Super fluffy and cute!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

These two young men are so fortunate to have found the joys of sex with s man at age 21. I didn’t find out until I was 43. I quickly went from being straight to being a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was very hot but I was disappointed that Chaz was the first to fuck (and be fucked) by both of them. He should have insisted the two of them share that honor with each other before him. It seemed off given they were boyfriends and had a long-time special love for each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous