All Comments on 'Behind the Lines of the Were War Ch. 07'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 9 years ago

The Johnson pack can't catch a break. There is always some kind of drama or trouble with the members.

partwolfpartwolfalmost 9 years agoAuthor
At least

They make for good television!

SillySquirrelSillySquirrelalmost 9 years ago

I have loved reading your series, but this chapter felt really rushed. Other than that, I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I can't take it anymore!

It's not fair!! Just when things are looking up for the wolves, you get some new asshole trying to ruin everything - I hope that Alpha goes down quick - I love this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good

Good, but maybe slow it down a little and give the characters some respite and time to consolidate, at least a chapter. Other than that, I like what you're doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

Enjoying the story. Thank you.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 6 years ago
Again!

Rereading this series again. Not sure how many times I've read it, but I notice something new every time. Thank you for sharing.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 6 years ago
Aww!

"They snuggled up to their new leader. In ten minutes, Renee was in the middle of a big, comforting puppy pile. She was at peace, and her Pack was starting to heal."

I hope they find peace. Unfortunately, there's that new bad guy setting his sights on her. So... gotta read the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
2311 Followers
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...