All Comments on 'A Halloween Tale'

by Sweet_Tart

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Soul mates

Soul mates find each other and are untied forever at the stroke of midnight. Haunting. This is one of the best stories I have read! His love for her was so strong. This reached out to my heart and broke it, and repaired it once more. It was that powerful. This is a beautiful tale of romance and it unleashes the force of repressed love. Thank you for making their love grow into something strong. They are officially now, my favourite couple. The mistress of the manor and the strong archer. I loved their voyaurism! It was so cutesy! Sorry about that horrific comment there, but to be honest, (I usually am not), its what I thought about it so sorry to you storyteller. To have her love him even when he was deformed shows a lot about her character. She is a kind soul who rewards well and loves with all her dead heart and withered soul. Thank the Devil that the old lady witch was stupid enough to not realize his fate as a vampire with his love was the better fate. To think she cursed him. Pssshpt! I want to pay her to curse ME! :D ;) Pure means virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wondeerfully romantic

So nice when a plan comes together .......nice story !!!!

Stephen J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous