All Comments on 'Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 34'

by Kurokami

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
logicaldreamerlogicaldreameralmost 9 years ago
Hmm

Hmm, I don't know about this one...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Good to see you back. Great way to pick up the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Has it ever been confirmed that Clara is joining the story at some point, or was that just hopeful speculation on the readers' part?

KurokamiKurokamialmost 9 years agoAuthor
Regarding Clara

Yeah, she's totally coming. Next chapter or so, I think? Maybe a little more; I'm slightly ahead of the rest of you guys, and I've definitely written two Clara scenes already. With a third, extra fun one planned.

So... look forward to those. I'll probably post the next chapter sometime next week, once I've finished the one I'm working on now, which is like three quarters done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Missy?

Hey Kurokami, I've been wondering, would there be any chance of Missy/the master teaming up with Sander. It just seems like something he/she would do and could become very interesting.

Courier345Courier345over 8 years ago
Great Work

As much as I love, and I mean LOVE the Amy centred chaptered its always fun to see one of the other girls get their time in the limelight. Can't wait to see what you have planned, but i'm sure it will be absolutely fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
K

Not a big fan of Christina , but I really like Clara so that is going to be great. Pretty good chapter still.

KurokamiKurokamiover 8 years agoAuthor
Hi guys!

Just wanted to let you know, due to a stay in a (religious) hospital with content locks on their wifi, I will be unable to post the latest chapter until I get out. Everything's fine, I'm okay, and the chapter is done and ready to go, I just can't access the site from my laptop until this is over with. I'm writing this on a- brief- trip home to collect some things, but that's how it stands. Please bear with me, and I'll have the chapter up as soon as I get back.

- Kurokami

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Let's get all the other girls involved!

An intriguing look at Christina's past, to say the least. I'm really looking forward to seeing Clara, but I really hope you bring Sally and Lorna back for a scene or two, as well!

KurokamiKurokamiover 8 years agoAuthor
Okay, so...

Sooo... I'm back, and I just submitted the next chapter! Sorry about the delay there, couldn't have predicted it for the life of me, but you'll be getting the next dose of Panic Moon in the next few days, it's all up to Lit now.

Also? It may, hypothetically, feature a much requested addition to the cast... *whistles innocently*

-Kurokami

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous