All Comments on 'Dark Weres Ch. 08'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Fefe1969Fefe1969almost 9 years ago
That witch

Zena needs her behind kicked.

mrsgray2011mrsgray2011almost 9 years ago
more more

I can see Kas kicking both of their butt especially since they don't know she mated and is now a wolf.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 9 years ago
I am so happy!

For Jebutu and Lavinia whose story I LOVE and their new little pup! I am so glad you are dealing to that nasty Zena. Bullies are horrid nasty awful scumbags that need to be corrected as harshly as possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoying this whole story line, but....

I have enjoyed reading everything you have written. Unfortunately I don't think your editor and proofreaders are doing you any favors. Unlike your other stories this one seems disjointed and erratic. The grammar and spelling errors are ruining the story line. I rarely make any comments about how a story I'd written if I am enjoy the tale, but this one requires something be said. I would suggest you look for a new editor to reread the Dark Weres series and help you reorganize and correct the other errors. That all being said, I want to thank you for taking your time to write and place it hear for us all to enjoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1294 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES