All Comments on 'Ægir’s Bride Ch. 06'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 9 years ago
Hmmm

You certainly manage to get inside the heads of all four of them, bringing out the deep need for dominance and submission. This story is so much more than a simple toss flick and I love it just for that alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Even for Sci/fi

This was bad.

FindmywayFindmywayalmost 9 years ago

I love this chapter! You continue to amaze me - the characters are authentic and I love how you get into each one's head. I am looking forward to seeing where you take her interactions with Sven.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW!

This was sooo intense! I found myself holding my breath at times. Your sex scenes are just as vivid as your characters. Your writing has so much depth and texture its almost overwhelming at times. But in a good way! I have been trying to figure out what Petrine's hidden trauma is. I have a few guesses but what could be worse than burying three husbands? Thank you very much for expanding this story. Can't wait for some of your others to be continued. 😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love, love this series!

I cannot wait for the other chapters, but am not sure how you will top this one!! This one has been my favorite by far!!! Excellent job!!! SoooOOOoooo hot. I loved how Bjorn's first was his wife; did not see that coming. <3 Now hurry to write another fantastic installment. ;)

bodybychocolatebodybychocolatealmost 9 years ago
Mmmmm

Yeah...what MfulJim said.

biggreenfrogbiggreenfrogalmost 9 years ago
Wow

This would have to be one of the best stories I've had the pleasure of reading in such a long time. You are a fabulous writer and this is definitely a page turn.

More please!

late2thepartylate2thepartyalmost 9 years ago
OMFGdds

I love this story and with this chapter you hit the ball out of the park. I feel that so many writers struggle to post anything even remotely as compelling a read as this series.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichalmost 9 years ago
Incredible!

Astonishingly deep! This series is in a class by itself! There simply aren't enough stars available for rating this work! Brava! Brava!

joodlejoodlealmost 9 years ago
Good chapter

I still haven't cum from this series I don't think (except for maybe when Mikael was getting carried away with his knife). But I have been hanging on every chapter like the moth to the flame. Its good writing. It would seem that the ferocity has left the building, which makes me sad, but I am sure you will continue to impress us all with your brilliant work. Now it is up to Sven to bring that ferocity back. I need to see him fucking her with abandon to get her with his child. And I can't wait for Mik to just give in and fuck her. I know that will be intense! And I can't wait for Mik to join the sperm wars. Part of me hopes he caves soon, and part of me hopes he will resist some more and make the big moment that much more amazing.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
I'm not a fan of pain, but I'm such a fan of Bjorn's.

He's just so... perfect. And I like who Kirsty is when she's with him. No pretense, no brave front. She's just herself.

Must admit, I skimmed over Rachel's section and I'm not really looking forward to the brothers coming back into the picture, but for now, I'm completely satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank you

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for addressing the whole "body image" issue. Society today places far too much emphasis on having a perfect body. I'm sure I am stating the obvious when I say that not all of us look like Barbie dolls, especially as we age and have children. There is much, MUCH more to a woman than her body. I am so pleased to see you addressing that from the perspective of both Bjorn and Kirsty. I appreciate seeing you write about her emotional struggles regarding her self image.

Lady Heather

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 7 years ago
Another favorite!!!

I have so many favorite stories and a LOT of them are of the Captive and Bride series. And I'm sure the Wife ones will be also. The only problem with ones that last this long is that it makes it harder when they do end. It's like having best friends who move away and you never hear from them again. I agree with Lady Heather's comment about dealing with society's body image. I was always teased as a child/teen that I was so skinny that if I turned sideways I'd disappear. Now 40+ years later, I weigh more than double what I did back then (due to side effects from meds for health issues) and what I wouldn't give to be as skinny as I was when I first thought I was "fat". Now I am off to read chapter 7.

Marcia

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

Lovely story so well written. I am so happy to read about the how they see body image Kirsty is worried about her beautiful body not being excepted by her husbands which not is the case and the husbands reassuring her that she is beautiful. Body size shape and colour does not matter, it is the beautiful mind which will over ride all of this. I know so many women of all sizes and they are all very beautiful in every way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2504 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES