All Comments on 'Kelly's Project'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LovelyLeoLovelyLeoalmost 20 years ago
How cute!

I feel so dumb that I did not think of that!

DOH!

<Wicker, Evil Grin> I hope to use that line for myself soon!

So thank you!

oggbashanoggbashanover 19 years ago
Why no red H?

I read this one because it is one of your few stories without a red H.

I can't see why unless it is because it is slower and not quite so explicit as some of the others yet the atmosphere works well.

normistnormistover 16 years ago
Good

My kind of joke!

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 12 years ago
I Really Thought That After He Had Feasted ...

on her goodies and she was about to leave, that he'd get a phone call, and it would be Kelly calling to apologize that she was delayed and couldn't do "trick or treat" with him and that she'd sample the brandy another time. The witch would be going out the door, and he would really be the victim of a "trick." But that's not the way it played out. It WAS a nice story, and really cool how the girl friend planned to give him a treat and a treatment, more than he expected then and probably more in the future. Good short story. Thanks.

fireguy365fireguy365almost 12 years ago
The trick!

Like some others, I half expected Kelly to show up latter or call saying she had been detained, that would have been such a twist. Stan obviously liking what happened would have been hard pressed to explain his innocence to the real Kelly. Anyway, liked it very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
1341 Followers
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...