All Comments on 'Sassy, Naughty, Spanked'

by Elyselust

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 9 years ago
Welcome, new author!

And thank you for taking the plunge and submitting your first story; I hope it will be the first of many. You didn't actually give us a great deal to get our teeth into, and your story was over almost as soon as it began!

That said, I think you have a talent and I encourage you to keep writing. By the way, you will probably get some less welcoming comments; I suggest you do your best to ignore them. Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
How

did James know she needed/wanted to be spanked? A good first start but please answer the question.

TastytressTastytressalmost 9 years ago
Interesting start

Catchy title. Great premise, but the story itself felt like an outline. Try going back and adding more character to your characters, and details to you scenarios. The fact that James approached her in such a forthright manner seems unrealistic. They should have a full conversation with banter and double entendres that give him reason to suspect her secret. Otherwise she is wearing a neon sign that you forgot to mention.

ElyselustElyselustalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Tastytress,Mel_pomene, and Anonymous: Thank you for the good comments. I will incorporate your ideas next time I write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous