All Comments on 'Punishing Scott's Balls'

by Robert_Anthony

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Boy was this stupid

Scott went to the hospital where they were forced to amputate one of his testicles. Because she was a vicious cunt she had gone too far in her torturing him. She went to prison for years. He was never the same. Badly thought out garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Footwear

You forgot to put high heel shoes or boots on Emma! She did all this in her stocking feet?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Damned stimulating story.

I really started ooozing precum reading this. I was only let down when she didn't fuck another guy and force Scott to clean her cunt and the other guy's cock. Maybe on another ocation?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Beautifully written, and very erotic. Thoroughly enjoyed your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
balls

y mistress read this and took her love out on my balls I love your stories

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Get Even,Wimpy!

Just once,I'd like to read about a guy who decides that getting even for pain inflicted on him by his sadistic twat of a wife,would be fun. Perhaps we could call it,"Punishing Paula's Pussy", or "Torture Tina's Tits", or "Rupture Rachel's Rectum" .

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Dear Goodhue...

It's nice that you added me to your favourite authors list, hahahahahahahaha.

thepeopleschampthepeopleschampalmost 9 years ago
goodhue

Dude, don't be stupid. Scott obviously ENJOYS what his wife does to him in this story. He WANTS her to do this, indulge his submissive fantasies. That's the same in the vast majority of femdom stories:The guy WANTS the girl to be dominant and indulge his submissive fantasies. Why would one of these guys then get "fed up" and try to turn the tables on the woman if the woman's doing what he WANTS her to do? you don't make any sense. Also, if femdom's not your thing, why not just keep your mouth shut and move along?

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

I don't think I could take that much punishment but it was fun to read and fantasize about!

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 8 years ago
Great story

If I might suggest some variations for part II.... (1) she ignores his safe word and continues taking her pleasure of him, and (2) she starts to cuckold him. But hey, itz a great story just as it is.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
To "the peopleschump"

I'll move along alright! Enough of these sick,wimpy fucks who love being pussy-whipped! You must be one of these sick assholes,asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Soon cool I could do this to my son he is 15 and this would be good for him

suckermansuckermanalmost 7 years ago
excellent. I was in ecstscy with this story.

I had two boot laces tied round my ball sack between the balls and my body wound round seperating them from my body. The stretchy feeling is amazing . I just couldnt leave the story long enogh to attach the weights. I have managed to stretch my ball sack by about one inch so they hang lower now.

The description of his fight between the pain and the intense feelings was masterly. You are are obviously a champion of and practiser of CBT. I bow to you sir. magnificent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I have told my wife I want to eat her as another man fucks her so many times and clean his cock. She knows but will not let me do it. She beats my balls so nice, I find myself wishing I was in the press and feeling the exploding pain at the moment my balls go flat and are totally ruined.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
busted balls

I had my girl friend read this and she took me to the edge with my balls being smashed flat and making me beg her to hurt them. Oh the sweet pain. And for the next several days she would take them in her had and tighten her hands till I moaned and begged to hurt me more. This last time it took 3 weeks for them to stop hurting with me begging for more. GREAT STORY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How sick has that idiotic author to be!!!

Excuse me but you have to be a real mind sick eople! In which world are you living? A wife who get turned on to hurt her spouse who agonizes him for her pleasure and says she loves him?? Are you real that insane??Where is the love the respect and the trust at that relationship?? A spouse who has to use a "safe-word" during love play!! You need terrible mental help! Try it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Scott has really struck gold

in finding emma hasn't he. She obviously really cares about him. She's always ready with a few nice words after sadistically hurting him and probably causing permanent physical damage to him. Oh yes he's got a real treasure in her.

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyabout 5 years agoAuthor
Anonoymous...

Why do you read stories which are obviously not to your taste and then criticise. Are you retarded?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hopefully Emma

doesn't want kids with Scott, can't be healthy damaging his balls like that. But I guess she will cuckold him anyway and have someone else's kid?

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
I can not lick ass

without cumming. As soon as my tongue makes contact my cummies just start flowing. Perhaps that is why my wife never lets me look at her pussy. It has been years and the agony of knowing I will not get to taste her is driving me mad. I do wish she would just destroy my balls and make me sexless and end the hurting

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4yourpleasureiam

LMAO. Youre hilarious, wife? Yeah yeah I'm sure you've really got one of those.C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Such an Intriguing Story!

Of course Emma found a flaw in his behavior that needed to be punished by use of the ball crusher. A pretext; she was going to bring out this new toy regardless. Scott had to recognize that and she had to know he knew it. That’s part of the game. Emma was determined to go until he used his safe word. She seemed to be unhappy when he came without permission, but she, as Mistress, has to be aware of where he is. She pushed and pushed too far. She finished by praising and reassuring him - as we would expect in a Loving FLM or Domme/sub relationship. Would there be more! Thanks for the story. J.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Literotica has a problem with mysandry and torture

This is not for the author, this is for Literotica, do you have any staff or volunteer editors who review postings? I'm sure that at least SOME content is prohibited, snuff, amputations, stuff with minors - how about genital mutilation is that OK?, cause that's what this is. It doesn't matter that he wants it, he needs help and she needs a restraining order. Imagine the if it where a female who's genitals were being damaged, would such a story even be on here? I'm not talking play damage like pussy spanking, I' talking real permanent damage. Disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Over the top

He had already used his safe word because she was causing so much pain in his balls, she asked if he could take a little more pain? Really? Even though she told him that she was going to make him use his safe word, a Dom will stop everything after a slave uses their safe word. It is a rule that trust has to be honored between a Dom and a sub. Without that trust there is no loving relationship. It is simply sadism. Liked the story until she wanted more pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just another abusive story

If you are a women and a man asks you to do this to him. Please advise him to go and get psychiatric help. Asking for someone to cause potentially serious permanent damage to your body is not indicative of a healthy mind. Any responsible dom would not go along with this and also would not just brush past the safeword use.

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyabout 3 years agoAuthor
Whatever

It's fantasy. Nobody actually got tortured or gaslighted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

AWESOME!!!!

Masters_SlavesMasters_Slavesalmost 2 years ago

Can you please write a second part to this story, it's so so fucking hott!!! Maybe have him tie to a beam to the ceiling, standing up she's wearing heavy boots while whispereribg sweet live into his ear???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not sure what's with all the hate for this story, I don't know exactly what the device described can do but the pain was described as pretty manageable. Testicles are tougher than the haters think, actual rupture would only be after next level agony not portrayed here. I wasn't into the cum licking stuff but there was a warning about that so can't complain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still reading this amazing story year after year, it still brings out the same excitement today as it did the first time I read it. Great writing as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too bad the author never gave us another chapter. Maybe using the chastity cage after he started begging and crying that he couldn’t wait any longer after 40 days, with her shit eating grin is she puts his full cock in the cage to keep his frustration going longer.

But as a man I can’t see him not go crazy after awhile and just rape the fuck out of her from being crazy from frustration and denial..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. I can see the write has never used a ball crusher or a ball vice. If they had there is one sure thing that is always seen though the plexiglass, as the more you flatten the balls as you tighten both screws, the balls turn a bright white. There is no way anyone ever misses not noticing the slowly spreading white flattening white balls!!

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthony12 months agoAuthor

Funnily enough I have. But maybe not until after I wrote this story.

mattenwmattenw11 months ago

The next time she sits on his face to be licked, he'll bite with all his might and she'll never have a clitoral orgasm again, and she'll always be in pain during intercourse! That's what I call balancing justice!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. I would like to be Scott

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Emma missed another Humiliation Opportunity when she Straddles his face his last orgasm, she should have sat on his last cum still on his Stomach, and rubbed it in to her pussy, to rub the cum in. Then Straddled his face to be cleaned up and brought to another orgasm.

After she released Scott from his bonds. Scott simply stood up from the bed, while Emma stood watching him, he reached into his side nightstand. Pulled out his 9mm, racked a round into the Chamber. Emma Suddenly froze while her eyes got huge, what are you doing Honey? Scott looked at her Seriously, I'm going to tell you one time only, I like all this play we've been doing, "BUT ONE THING". If you ever bring another Man in to our bedroom play, or bedroom, I will kill him, and then you next. Do you understand what I just said? Emma nodded her hear, Scott said NO, say it! Emma in a low Shaky voice said I understand, NO MEN in out play, or bedroom ever, or you will kill us. Scott nodded his head yes towards her, and ejected the guns magazine out of the gun, and pulled the slide back, letting the Chambered round pop out. Putting the magazine back in the gun, and back in to the nightstand drawer. He grabbed the loose round from the top of the bed, and set it up on end on the nightstand so Emma could see it setting there. Scott turned and stepped over to Emma to give her a big hug, I love you Honey. I think that was fun, we need to that again soon..

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Really powerful to be that desperate and hurt so pleasurable. The sissy slave’s ruined orgasms is going to make it so frustrating for days. Sissy gurl needs to be placed in chastity right now. His mistress is going to really enjoy her sissies intense horny ness For months. She going love getting her gurl ready for cock. The sissy will be begging to be fuck so the pain in her balls are relieved a little by a sissygasm. Which becomes the only way he is allowed to cum from how on. With his month full is cum while being fucked to a sissygasm. Please please mistress beat my balls and make me into a fuck toy for black cock and cum. Your story is so fucking hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobert_Anthony@Robert_Anthony
1207 Followers
Have been a member of Literotica for years, and have submitted numerous Femdom stories under the name MALIBUMAN666. Am now looking to improve my writing with the long term aim of writing commercially and so am starting afresh and will be writing in the third person from now on...