All Comments on 'A Boy and His Genie Ch. 08'

by DragoTime

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Power

It looks as if Matt and Sophie are learning what an old saying is about. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Turnabout is Fair Play

I'm glad that Matt finally stood up to Sophie. And he was exactly right. You have to be very careful with unlimited power, as the previous commenter stated, and it seems that Sophie has been letting it all go to her head. I have seen the same thing happen in real life with individuals when they get their first taste of being in charge--and it's not pretty. Hopefully they learn from their mistakes and become good leaders. Sophie can be a good leader for Matt, she just has to watch out that she doesn't let her own emotions overpower her decisions.

The opening section of this story was quite intriguing. I assume that it was something Alexis was remembering about a prior Master. I hope that there is more to the story than the little bit we have seen so far.

All in all this chapter moved things along a bit although I felt that it was way too short. Sometimes your conversations and actions start and end too abruptly. A little exposition wouldn't hurt every now and again, but what do I know? Until next time...

Roger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The Note?

Whatever became of that note that was in the box with Lumiosa's lamp when Matt first received it? He couldn't read it then, but now he has two genies to help him if he can remember what he did with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really great storytelling

I really enjoyed this chapter because it really showed growth in the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great!

I'm loving the creativity of this story. Please keep it up! The more interesting the situations, the better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
lol

i wish i had a genie, that would be so dope haha but this is a great story, i was actually a little worried one of them might go mad with power but i'm glad this chapter fixed that, cant wai't for the next one.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
so much for do no harm

meh

if the corrupted power of the Genie were valid, no war would ever have been fought, lost, or ventured.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And hypocrisy continues

Sure, Matt stood up to Sophie... Only moments after committing his own act if evil when he forced Sophie's friends to go fuck his two jerk friends. Wow, that is some great compassion on Matt's part. They both need to realize it is not okay to continue doing what are doing to other people.

beezlebubbeezlebubabout 8 years ago
lighten up

Come on this whole site is just about fantasy. Nothing here is real. Don't take yourselves so serious. This story is a fun ride.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous