All Comments on 'Beginnings'

by Sarahsclass

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
checkaho013checkaho013almost 9 years ago
So

You can't tell those around that your trash?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ignore them!

Ignore the haters, they seem to like reading stories in this category just so they can push their 'holier than thou' barrow!

Sounds like you've simply discovered the enjoyment of good sex later than some in life. I'm looking forward to reading more of your journey. Thanks Sarah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

Also today a new baboon............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A good first effort

I liked the story but would have liked to know more about what you were feeling when it was happening - keep writing!

GloryGuy2GloryGuy2almost 9 years ago
First Time

Nice start. As suggested, you may wish to elaborate on some of the activities. A greater degree of titillation never hurts! As also mentioned, ignore the anonymous comments as most are irrelevant at best. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
2 you.

Happy Divorce .....!

looking4itlooking4italmost 9 years ago

First of all anondiot it has been explained here several times why there is a difference between those with and those without the bullocks to create a profile. Either get create one or get over the fact your comments won't be taken seriously.

Second, this story's main character shows some very serious, and I mean scary serious, signs of sociopathic tendencies. There is no "passion" in her marriage because she is probably incapable of feeling real emotions. The fact she so easily fell into a cheating situation and has absolutely no remorse in the cold light of the next morning also indicates a lack of ability for emotional attachments. The not so subtle hint that this behavior is not only okay but will definitely go on despite it being an epic fail the night before is simply the icing on the cake. If this is a true story then you are one messed up "person". If it's fantasy...well...the same is probably true depending upon how closely linked you are to the extreme emotional disregard you're giving your character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not sure what's worse - the story or the comments

Poorly written POV story. Not enough character development and lacked any type of eroticism. The commentators that think they're any less anonymous because they have a "name" have to be the dumbest people ever. This is a porn site on the internet. Doesn't get much more nameless and faceless.

robertlrobertlalmost 9 years ago
OK story

I enjoyed your story, but would have loved to hear more passion from the night with Russell. Also, one of the most important aspects to the story is the aftermath. Did you tell Craig what happened? Is he yet aware of what's happening? How did this affect your working relationship with Russell? Just another few paragraphs would have added significantly to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hope it is filled

with pain and aids

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 9 years ago
It's a beginning

Sets out a starting point for what ever you want to follow but not much more. Will there be secret remorse, tearful confessions or what?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re: looking4it

You made me laugh. You didn't take the anons comment seriously, but here you are responding to it. lol I think you guys with a fake name are all full of yourself. Shit that is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ah, loving wives

another dismal day for this category. At least some of the comments are laughable, isn't that right looking4it?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
the only thing laughable on here is you dog shit annony

you and your dumbass comments. gave it a

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
well dear annolny if anyone knows about shit it's you!!

5 for effort and story line. Great read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nope a minus 1

Don't bother !!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
5 one of the best

LW stories on here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Saw your hot pic but if true what about your marriage. I hope your not just another cheating pig and that this is just a fantasy of yours. Anyway fun story hope to see more from you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re: bonnietaylor2

You are the most laughable of all on this site. Your comments reflect the kind of mentality you really have. You scores are worthless and meaningless, just like your comments. Do us all a favor and get lost. Your wasting this authors feedback space. Just like another said. A new baboon has joined loving wives. What else is new?

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 9 years ago
Well Named

A good beginning. Let's see how it progresses. I'm looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
another pile of dung in loving wives

I'm referring to bonnietaylor2 of course. LMAO at her attempt to demean others. If you're going to call others names do it right. Stop your pussy footing around. LOL You are one fucked up broad. Who shit in your nest?

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124almost 9 years ago
Great start!

You had a couple of word usage errors, so be sure and proof read carefully.

If that's your picture in the bio, your hubby is CRAZY for leaving you alone for that long!!! 5 *s

Don't pay any attention to the anal story bashers on here named Anonymous. Write what you want to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Shouldn't the title be "Endings"?

A fairly casual description of a fairly casual act of adultery, no? Many marriages are tested by spousal absence, and so this one failed. Happens all the time. Are you going to try to make a drama out of it? Might as well try to make a drama out of someone shitting in their pants. Disgusting, distasteful, and embarrassing behavior. But dramatic or interesting? Apparently not to the non-wife, and not to me either. But I'm willing to see if you can breath some life into this corpse. Good Luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
quit while you are still ahead [not really but...]

boring

gordo12gordo12almost 9 years ago
The wife

comes across as a cardboard cutout. No personality, thoughts or wants. She just does all this because.....???? If you're taking that somewhere then fine but as she currently comes across, not good. I'll wait for more before rating it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Its my birthday, so suck my dick and become my fuck toy? OK.

Any husband who married such a vacuous soulless whore deserves what he gets. Almost breathtaking nonchalance with which she betrays her vows, her husband, and most importantly, her honor. Well, of course you can't betray what you never professed. She either lied on her wedding day, or simply is too shallow and stupid to understand the marriage obligation. If we auctioned off her organs on eBay her heart would sell for pennies, and her brain could be used only for one of the lower primates, it that. No drama, no romance, no hesitation, no self-doubt or qualms of conscience. The husband needs to trash this blow-up doll and find himself a woman. Unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The author is British . . ., Duh!!

Of course the wife is a whore, and the husband is a clueless cuck. No wonder the wife exhibits no guilt or uncertainty. Its Just Sex!! It has nothing to do with her marriage, her love for her husband, or her self respect, because none to those values or emotions exist in an British marriage. The man and woman are just soulless caricatures of what a husband and wife might look like if they were real people. Well, to be fair, the husband hasn't embraced his cuckold life style yet, but does anyone doubt that's coming? I mean if he is dumb enough to marry this empty corpse he probably is too stupid or gutless to flush this mistake and find someone who actually understands what being a woman and a wife entails. I suggest he seek her replacement in a different culture than this writer is part of.

markstar99markstar99almost 9 years ago
Loved it

It sounds real. I would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Feelings

Pay no attention to the naysayers on here.

I am constantly amazed but the amount of people who will snipe from the sidelines on Literotica.

Constructive criticism is one thing; petty remarks another.

You wanted to express your feelings and experience to a wider group; not win a Pulitzer.

I think you have done that remarkably well. I hope there will be more from you in the future

guysimple1674guysimple1674almost 9 years ago
This is real

The whole feel of the story seems real. And that is what makes it so nice and horny.

I wonder why people who don't like sex come to this site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hey guysimple1674

"I wonder why people who don't like sex come to this site!"

It's not a matter of not liking sex. It's all about the issue of consent.

It's like that old saying about not agreeing with someone else's opinion, but since this is the USA, where we have the First Amendment, we will go to war to protect our way of life, and that includes defending your right to say something with which we disagree. So even though we might not live the lifestyle you do, most of us agree you have the right to it. Where the vast majority of us will vary though, is if someone is lied to and living a lifestyle they didn't sign up for, by having a cheating partner they don't even know about.

Now if you want to be a cuck, that's different. While a lot of us might be turned off by it, we believe you have the right to be one. But if someone married a partner expecting them to be faithful and the partner breaks the contract, that's another thing entirely.

Because psychologists tell us that the kind of pain that betrayal causes is second only to that of losing a child. That is why you will read stories where the husband asks "If she wanted to play with other men, why didn't she ask me about it, so I could have said no, and we could have been divorced." No, the cheater is one of the most selfish people there are, wanting to have their cake and eat it, too. They don't care about the pain of others.

Got it?

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 9 years ago
Hey, Annony

I totally get it, man. No one likes a cheater. Cheating is wrong and immoral and unethical, and causes great pain and suffering, and tears apart marriages and families. We're in complete agreement there -- 100%.

So, my question to you is: why the fuck are you reading stories on an erotic website in a section specifically dedicated to stories about extra-marital sex?

Stealing is immoral, and I would never do it myself, but I enjoy reading stories about famous (fictional and non-fictional) thieves. Are you able to enjoy "Robin Hood", or do you obsess over the immorality of thievery?

Are you able to enjoy stories about drug abusers, alcoholics, prostitutes, corrupt politicians and other highly-flawed characters? Or do you only read stories about characters that are as morally righteous as you?

To the author, keep writing what you want to write, and don't let a small handful of readers dictate what you write. You'll notice that most of your critics haven't contributed a single story of their own to this free website. They only come here to lecture those of us who do contribute.

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
Decent story

Not bad but not mind-blowing. Nothing more to say about it. I will give three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hi swingerjoe

I know this is your kind of story, I still remember the look on your face as I fuck your wife and sister. like mastercard says it was priceless. no your wife, she cost .75 tax included.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
If what's happened in the years...

If what's happened in the years is more of the same i hope you don't find the time to tell it...Cheating is sad...cheating in your own bed is sadder...1*

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
written for 5-7 year old readers

please don't find the time to tell what happened in the years that followed. Find something constructive instead, please.

"I'll continue with what's happened in the years since then when I have the time."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good work.

You have the potentials of a great writer. Keep up the good work and continue. Find time to avoid any long break.

Sam

kinkykingfisher@yahoo.com

onecoolcustomeronecoolcustomeralmost 9 years ago
"our" bed

I caught that and thought it odd until I read the last sentence. I guess my question is, are you still married to your first husband or second?

The story itself is plain. Kind of like going to baskin robins and asking for a sundae with just vanilla ice cream, no toppings. As a reader, I have no idea who Craig is or what he means to you. I sense no love whatsoever between the two of you. Hell, I can't even detect much like.

If your bio is correct, I would suggest an ancient process most married couples indulge in from time to time called "communication." My first wife had a problem with that and it did more damage to both of us than I care to admit. In spite of repeated attempts to just get her to talk to me, there was something in her past that even after 15 years, I have no clue about.

Most of the stories I read on this site are reflections of peoples imaginations. And like most fantasies, as long as they remain in your head, you are safe from the inevitable consequences. Give them life by voicing them and their discovery will hurt far worse than if the deed was done. As most spouses/partners have no idea the secret life their significant other lives, learning of their kinks and fetishes expressed in such a public forum is unsettling and traumatic. Trust is lost which ultimately leads to the loss of respect.

Don't mean to be long winded about it, but you're young and I would say lost and naive. If indeed the deed is done, simply let him go and discover yourself without the stigma of adulteress hanging over your head. Just my two cents.

stormbreyerstormbreyeralmost 8 years ago
Very nice first story

I enjoyed your story and thought your descriptions of the feelings of the main character were wonderful in the way you wove details of the physical actions with the thoughts they evoked in her. I look forward to your next installment.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Why

Why do the women who "discover" themselves find that they are cheating whores?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous