All Comments on 'The Keeping of Lena Ch. 01'

by ablondegoddess

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Omfg

Thank you thank you thank you for gracing us with your presence.

Everything about this chapter is golden.

I can't wait for this part of the series, ugh god damn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Yes! You're back and better than ever. Thank you for continuing the story. It's a fantastically told story. Cheers to you.

kalidevakalidevaalmost 9 years ago
yes!

Excellent work as usual! I very much enjoyed the first story, and the sequel looks just as promising. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yes!

So happy that you are back with another amazing addition to the story! Made my day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Extremely happy

I have been waiting for the second addition to this story for so long!! This chapter was brilliantly written and keep writing please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I'm so glad you are back. I truly love your writing and this story. Can't wait for the next instalment. Plus totally love how cute Karl and Ava are. Thanks so much for sharing your writing xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brilliant chapter !

Sooooo glad you continue the story , and with a AMAZING CHAPTER LIKE THIS ONE . call me masochist but I love when something goes wrong like that (: WHAT A CLIFFHANGER PLZ CONTINUE ASPA !!!

joodlejoodlealmost 9 years ago
To quote Big Bopper...

"Oh baby you knooowww what I like!" Was this worth waiting over a year? I'm not sure, but I lean towards "yes". When I saw "Lena" on the new stories list, I could not click fast enough. You are THAT GOOD. God, that last scene with Renz in his ultimate hotness was truly better than most I have read, ever. The forcefulness, the pain, the tears. Geez am I messed up. But damn that was so hot. I'm just sorry that it was so traumatizing for Lena. I know what its like to not be able to communicate with my husband---to be shut away and rejected. And I also know what it is like to fuck blindly, knowing that the person I love is not really there. Just a mask. No matter how hot the sex is, that reality cuts through it all. I am thrilled that you are back and pursuing a new series with Renz and Lena. It obviously takes a good deal of energy to do what you do, and we all thank you for sharing. Can't wait another year, dear. Please submit the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Welcome Back

I'm thrilled you've returned to continue the story!

WhatdidJanetdoWhatdidJanetdoalmost 9 years ago
Wow!

So glad you're back.

fefe428fefe428almost 9 years ago
Hmmm....

While I'm thrilled you're back and continuing Lena and Renz's story I found myself somewhat confused about the way this chapter developed beyond what was on your blog. I guess I'm a bit perplexed by Renz's behavior towards Lena. He doesn't seem to be acting like a man who desperately wants a child with the woman he loves. Granted he's not sure she's actually pregnant yet, but given Karl's suspicions you'd think he'd be careful in his handling of her especially given recent events. And while I can understand how Lena's naivete would allow Ilsa to be able to manipulate her, I feel like Renz should know better. The fact that he would take one word that woman said to him seriously seems so out of character for him. He should know better than to believe the first thing she said and certainly should have insured that Lena hadn't had any interaction with her at the party.

While any woman knows that men can be maddeningly obtuse at times, Renz's actions are just not making any sense to me based on the way you've written him up to this point. I look forward to your next update though and hope that you'll be clarifying some things going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Confused

I'm sooo happy that your back!!!!Wow!!I immediately clicked on this story when I saw it but I'm somewhat confused and there are a lot of things that I'm having difficulty understanding,First,what is the relationship between Ava & Renz?And who is Ludovic?I don't remember him being in The Taking Of Lena.And how did she end up in a brothel?Please Explain!!Hope too see the next chapter soon!!Thank You!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Astounded

......by how much you have matured as an author since ToL Ch. 1 (and I was extremely impressed back then). I can already tell that we are in for a real treat with this sequel. Very interesting new dynamic between Lena and Renz. I didn't think you could dig deeper with these characters, and I was a bit worried the sequel would be a rehash of ToL. But you've already proven that you have the talent to keep it original with this amazing pairing.

My thoughts on this chapter: As I understand it, it looks like Renz is showering Lena with rough sex and money, thinking that's what it will take to keep her interested in him since he's feeling wounded about Lena kissing another man, not knowing that these two things are precisely what is pushing Lena away (due to Ilise's subtle manipulation of both of them...very clever bitch. I wonder if Lena is going to find out that Renz met with Ilise since both of them kept that secret). Really liking Ava, you should definitely consider writing from her POV in future chapters, or even a standalone story about her and Karl. She's too interesting to be just a supporting character.

Also, a minor point, but it meant a lot to me: I really liked how Lena called Renz out on what he said about Gypsies. I get that this story is really true to the setting, but that comment just proves that despite her naivete, Lena really is wise beyond her years when it comes to compassion.

Keep it coming blondie!

~Sash

Belle_MarieBelle_Mariealmost 9 years ago
Anonymous "Confused"

I know you were asking ablondegoddess, but in case you want an answer a little more quickly, I can help. Ludovic is Renz's brother, who refused the family inheritance, insisting on earning his own money. However, he made this money by running a huge prostitution chain, and there was one, more hidden, aspect of this chain for dom/sub activities. The women in this portion were taking unwillingly, though (at least for the most part), and Lena was taken there when the servant who she ran off with (I'm blanking on his name) had a gambling problem and thought it would be a good idea to get involved with those people. So Lena ended up in Ludovic's brothel, and then Renz eventually came to save her, but this was accomplished by killing (well, he THOUGHT he killed) Ludovic. This left Ludovic's wife, Ava, a widow, so she came to Renz's mansion during her mourning period even though she wasn't actually sad because Ludovic was a pretty lame husband. BAM.

Belle_MarieBelle_Mariealmost 9 years ago
Now, to ablondegoddess...

Okay, so I check up on your Tumblr account every so often, and when I checked and saw a comment about how great your new chapter was, I excitedly got on here and found it -- It's SO GOOD!!!! You're an amazing writer, and your's was one of the first stories I read on here, and the first that had an actual story line. You really keep it interesting ((harmless) curses (of unicorns and rainbows and no writer's block and chapters that you'll upload very very soon) upon you for ending with another cliffhanger -- you always kill me with those!!!!) and I enjoy reading even the parts of your story that have nothing to do with sex. Kudos to well-written sex scenes that complement an already intriguing story line with excellent, well-developed characters. Sorry for rambling, but you deserve a(nother) long-winded comment praising you for being the (Blonde) Goddess of Literotica.

Belle_MarieBelle_Mariealmost 9 years ago
Anonymous "Confused" (Again)

Erich!!!! That was the name of the servant she eloped with!!!!

Belle_MarieBelle_Mariealmost 9 years ago
PS and I promise this will be the last one for this chapter

Okay, one more thing... Thank you for making a long chapter! I love your long chapters! Alright, I'm done. Probably. For now.

intothevoidintothevoidalmost 9 years ago
Yay!!!! Welcome back!

Well written and captivating and sexy as usual! Although I do have to agree with Fefe428 a bit. .. this being manipulated so easily by his ex seems a bit out of his character, but I know you're setting the stage for anther wild ride, which I'm sure will be awesome :) and whatever blackmail she has on him must be pretty hard core. also, i can't imagine him encouraging Lena's heavy drinking after he's learned she is likely pregnant.... not trying to discourage you in any way, your writing is tied with one other author on here as my favorite! Please please write more and more as fast as you are able!

LuvTrackerLuvTrackeralmost 9 years ago
Yuck

For the lack of better word referring to Lena's intelligence.

Normal humans become traumatized and learn from their past experiences, they become paranoid and sometimes hyperaware especially of what happened to Lena. And you still want me to believe that such pathetic stupid person exist? She had a brutal past and she did not used those past experiences for self-preservation.

She was once again taken advantage of by thieves and rapists. Again.

Is this going to be a cycle because you have to seriously think about your character development. You insist that she is changing, but really she's not. She's the samw naive pathetic country bumpkin.

So author, take note. You need to read more of basic human psychology and survival. Because Lena will be dead and raped again and again and again and again by now if she truly existed.

ablondegoddessablondegoddessalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading everyone!

@Anon “omfg”

I’m so happy you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for reading =).

@Anon “Yes!”

Thank you for the warm welcome, it’s certainly great to be back =).

@kalideva

Thank you! I do hope you continue to enjoy the sequel! I’ll be posting the first half on my blog this weekend =).

@ Anon “Yes!” (2)

I’m glad you enjoyed the chapter =). This comment has made my day!

@Anon “Extremely happy”

Thank you for the patience! I assure you the wait for chapter 2 won’t be anywhere near as long ;).

@Anon “I’m so glad…”

You’ll be seeing a lot more of Karl and Ava next chapter ;). I like them too!

@Anon “Brilliant”

Nothing wrong with a little healthy masochism ;).

@joodle

Thank you for being willing to pretend this was worth the year wait ;). I really appreciate the feedback! And I’m especially happy to hear you were able to connect with the story on a personal level, that means a lot to me and thanks for sharing. I promise you won’t need to wait another year for chapter 2 =).

@Anon “Welcome Back”

Thanks for the warm welcome =)

@WhatdidJanetdo

It’s great to be back! =)

@fefe428

Thanks so much for the constructive feedback! Hopefully the next few chapters will clear that up a bit by revealing one big fundamental flaw with Renz the first part of the story didn’t quite explore ;).

@Anon “Confused”

It looks like this got cleared up in a separate comment before I had a chance to reply (thanks @Belle_Marie!). Thank you for reading =).

@Anon “Sash”

Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate your analysis of this chapter. Ch. 2 is going to have a scene with Ava’s POV, so I do hope you enjoy that =). And I am glad you were able to appreciate Lena’s correction of Renz’s opinion of the Romany =).

@Belle_Marie

I absolutely love receiving comments, you’ll never hear me complain about that =). Thank you so much for answering “Anon_Confused” and thank you for the amazing feedback! You’re so sweet!! I’m so happy you’ve been enjoying my story =).

@intothevoid

Thanks for the feedback! I’m very flattered to hear I’m one of your favorites =). There is a big flaw with Renz (related to women and pregnancy) I’m hoping will be more elegantly revealed in the next chapter, but thanks for letting me know if it wasn’t very clear in this one. Thanks for sticking around for chapter 2 =).

@LuvTracker

Thanks for the feedback! Perhaps consider reading something else in this category that’s better written/more suited to your tastes =).

With love,

-B xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A letter to "LuvTracker"

I've been re-reading The Taking of Lena today (for easily the tenth or eleventh time now) and I've been noticing increasingly asinine comments from LuvTracker on your last few chapters, that were all left today. My gut tells me this is simply the “troll” feedback of someone who is either jealous of your writing or threatened by this story’s success. I’m not one into troll-baiting, but on the off chance this is a person who actually believes the absurdity he is writing, I feel compelled to post my own response based on the feedback left below, which, in my opinion, truly crossed the line, and has personally offended me:

Dear LuvTracker,

Full disclosure: I am a clinical psychologist by profession, specializing in sex therapy and sex trauma recovery. I spend my days helping victims of sexual abuse develop healthy ways to express their sexuality and have fulfilling sex lives. Based on the increasingly low-brow comments you’ve been leaving on these chapters, I think it’s safe to assume you are not a psychologist. Which means, dear troll, that you are in NO position to assume ANY kind of authority on this author's demonstrated ability to convey highly realistic human emotions.

I ask you this simple question: who the are you to make ANY kind of determination on how a woman can or cannot handle trauma? It's precisely this kind of "not-a-perfect victim/survivor“ mentality that makes it so hard for victims of sex crimes to seek justice against their perpetrators, or even to seek help for themselves. I take personal offense to your most recent comment, because of the sheer number of victims of sex crimes I see in my practice on a daily basis who cope JUST like Lena. These are the women who “freeze” like a deer in the headlights when they are stopped by someone in the street, who experience panic attacks when they think that someone is violating their personal space, and who are filled with anxiety when they think someone they love is going to leave them. Trauma, especially sexual trauma, is a complex and oftentimes insidious devil that affects different people in vastly different ways. Which means, there is no “normal” or “abnormal” way to handle trauma. Everyone experiences it differently, and everyone recovers on a different scale. Others bounce back immediately, and others take years. For you to suggest that there is some kind of perfect victim/survival behavior formula is a dangerous generalization that reflects the thoughts of someone who is clearly uneducated, uninformed, and likely misogynistic based on your belief that her “stupidity” renders her a guaranteed target for additional rape and violence. Shame on you.

With that said, I would like to shift the dialogue to what I believe this author does very well regarding survival. Lena’s reaction to the assault by the Romany/Gypsies in this chapter, in my opinion, is the perfect example of Lena’s growth as a character between the last story and this one. In The Taking of Lena, she copes by mentally “shutting down” and losing awareness of what’s going on around her. In the sequel, however, we don’t see Lena going into that delusional headspace anymore. While she is ultimately overpowered by the thieves (which is only natural, considering she was 1. outnumbered 3 to 1, and 2. she’s a small-framed woman in Victorian-era clothing) she NEVER loses her will to fight. The internal dialogue reflects an awareness of herself that suggests she knows she was once a victim, and is determined to not be one again. Yes she is saved by Ava (I applaud the author for allowing a female to be the “white knight” in this scenario), but she never succumbs to the victim mentality that prevailed in a large part of The Taking of Lena.

I’m going to take a cue from fellow fan Bella_Marie and save my additional praise for the author in another follow up comment, but let me conclude by saying this to you LuvTracker, and to all people who would try and criticize a woman for not handling her trauma “well” enough: you can go fuck yourself.

Sincerely,

Dr. J , Ph.D.

UrgoddessUrgoddessalmost 9 years ago
Yay, more

I'm excited for more. Thanks for great reads! Cheers!! Now get back to writing. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
dr j phd...chill out dude!

Wtf is up with you...everyone has their own opinion, I didn't read you comment fully it's way too long for me but I don't care whether you a doc or not show some respect!!! No one asked your professional opinion lol.

Ps I totally agree with luvtracker...a person can only be so dumb

Sincerely

Niki

xxClarexxxxClarexxalmost 9 years ago
I'm going to weigh in here @Dr J PhD

First of all I really enjoyed this story at the start, as I thought the sex was mad hot. I'm a lover of darker noncon, so when the story moved towards the romance side of things I fell off it, although I have kind of continued to follow it (the sex is still hot!) I have to admit I find Lena's character a litte bit doormatty and meek just like Nikki and Luvtracker - but I get this story is aimed at readers who are into a different type of heroine to me which is fine. I kind of see her as someone who is what she is because there's been a lot of magical dick and she's been eaten out a lot to the point where she's gone googly-eyed. Again all good it's not a story really aimed at me cause I don't prefer that type of heroine or romance but there's plenty of people who read noncon who do and this story is well written and deserves the praise it has received. Point is we are all entitled to our own opinions and to like or not like something if we want to. I do think that the esteemed doctor is being super rude. Okay Luvtracker might be pointing things out in a less-than-strictly polite way, but in my view he makes some very valid points. To take personal offence and rant like this is a bit ridiculous. You've gotta love when a supposed psychologist rocks up to Lit to start critiquing people's comments and trying to flaunt a degree or two. Particularly when it's from the pov of "look at me I have a degree so all you people who don't like this story or want to be critical, your views are invalid! I'm the only one who's opinion is worth anything I HAVE A DEGREE!" I love when people with PhDs put Dr before their name too so bonus points there for being cheesy as heck. Anyway. Sorry to the author for carrying on like this in her comment section - I mean no offence to you, you're a wonderful writer with a great story. I'm only commenting cause I am stumped by the anon Dr comment is all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh what the hell, I'll throw in my 2 cents too

Dr. J, you definitely took it too far, and a post like yours really doesn't belong on a site with people who are largely looking to do no more than get off. At the same time, I can see how you'd be offended by LuvTrucker's post about normal victims/etc I agree that it's shitty to say all women are supposed to act the same way if they've been raped. That's not cool. But that's a comment you should have emailed directly to LuvTrucker. Posting it here with your degree is just making you look like an ass and you're not going to gain anything useful.

Case in point: we've got Nikki here defending LuvTrucker's opinion, while at the same time telling you you're not allowed to have yours, which she was too lazy to even read. The comment section on Literotica is not the place for you to try to get a meaningful dialogue or educated response from people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Glad you're continuing the story

I, too, have read Lena's story many times and am anxious for more. I didn't read the nasty comments and didn't finish reading any of the rebuttals. Don't care. Please....write on. Oh, I appreciate that you don't have any grammatical errors to distract me. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the supposed doctor...

Wasn't giving an opinion, he or she was criticising someone else's, that's why I defended luvtracker, and I wasn't lazy to read Dr j comment, I read 6 fricken pages on lit of this story before I got to the comments section, that comment just wasn't worth it, ....meek and doormatty you don't even know me, this site is not for calling people names or judging their point of view... we don't just get off from the stories on here some of us actually like reading our fantasies written out on paper so to say. My last point is to ablondegoddess, you are the reason I'm even on this site... the taking of lena was the first story I ever read on lit, so I have been waiting and expecting a lot from the next installment and don't get me wrong the steamy scenes were hottt! And I love Renz, I just wish lena had more than half a brain sometimes

Finally to the people on this page who don't know what they talking about...2 hands up flipping you off

Love

Niki... not nikki

xxClarexxxxClarexxalmost 9 years ago
@Nikki

I was saying in my comment that I found Lena meek and doormatty not you. I was saying I agreed with what you had said about her.

- Clare

ablondegoddessablondegoddessalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Feedback Replies, & a Love Note!

@Anon Dr. J

Thank you for your detailed feedback on my story. I do appreciate your professional perspective, especially since you are a sex therapist! Let’s please try to keep the comment area respectful though, everyone’s entitled to their own opinion =).

@Urgoddess

Always happy to hear from a fellow goddess ;). I am working very hard at writing, I promise! I just posted an excerpt of Ch. 2 on my blog!

@Anon Niki

Let’s all be respectful please =)

@xxClarexx

Thanks for reading as much as you have, and thanks for your feedback! I’m sorry you’re not enjoying the story as much anymore, but I’m sure there are lots of other stories in this category with characters more suited to what you’re interested in.

@Anon “what the hell”

Let’s all be respectful please =)

@Anon “Glad”

I do try hard to keep the typos/grammatical errors minimal ;). Thanks for reading and thanks for the feedback!

And just a general note: let’s all please please pretty please be respectful to one another in the comment section. I’m not bothered if someone says something negative about my story or about me personally, but I am bothered when the comment section on my story is used as a platform for mean remarks between readers/fellow Literoticans. My hope is for this area to be a safe space for comments, critiques, reactions, and feedback, whatever it may be. Let’s keep it respectful please =).

With love,

B xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This story is actually good....More than sex, it offers a nice storyline. i hope u complete this story n move it to ur own blog.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Love it!! Thanks for writing a part 2! Can't wait for more!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dr J vs LuvTracker

Guys, you're being too hard on Dr J.

LuvTracker could have critiqued Lena's behavior on the basis of story ("I feel like I've seen Lena in this situation before and it's getting repetitive"). S/he could have criticized Lena on the basis of character ("I think Lena previously showed more spine and this seemed like an uncharacteristic step backward"). And s/he could have criticized Lena simply for not following the narrative s/he wanted to see ("I would rather see her develop into an independent, empowering heroine.") These would all have been valid criticisms! But LuvTracker instead criticized her by invalidating and denying the experiences of 100,000s of raped and abused women who trusted people not worthy of trust. And by calling such victims "pathetic and stupid".

Dr. J was clearly angry, and wrote that response in anger. But honestly, if any of us know someone who has been raped...and the statistics say we all do, unless we're living under a rock...we should be angry too. Because rape victims are constantly told, by police, by attorneys, by friends, by loved ones, that they can't be telling the truth because what kind of pathetic loser would just follow that person into their apartment or let themselves be led away from their friends.

I get LuvTracker's point from a story perspective. It's not fun to see Lena as a damsel in distress who needs perpetual rescuing. I actually agree.

But there's a way to say that without perpetuating skepticism about women who end up in dangerous situations.

82% of rapes are committed by someone the victim trusted. These women weren't warned off by their instincts. That doesn't make them "pathetic and stupid". And the last thing a raped woman needs to hear is "I don't believe you, that's not possible, nobody's that much of a trusting idiot".

Dr. J isn't so upset because s/he is defending a fictional character. Dr. J is standing up for real women who are disbelieved and criticized after their suffering. Maybe we cut him or her some slack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Anon below me, THANK YOU. I wish I'd done it first.

I've been watching this thread for a while now, and I have to say that the response against Dr. J is ridiculous. I love how it's no problem for LuvTracker to basically be a huge bully to the author (one of his comments on one of the older chapters literally says, "You are fucking stupid"), but the second a fellow reader points out an unfair generalization LuvTracker makes about rape victims, INDEPENDENT of this story and the characters, there's immediate backlash. So basically, the only person protected under "free speech" in the fucked up Lit world is LuvTracker. Nice.

I agree that Lena can get annoying sometimes, but honestly, so does every character in a book you read that's longer than 5 pages. If I loved Lena and Renz all the time, I probably would have abandoned this story long ago. I think the author does a good job of making her characters believable. They are flawed and human. Obviously, what I would do is not the same as what a FICTIONAL CHARACTER will do, and that's okay. Not to mention, it's hardly like the author has made any promises about magically turning Lena into some wonderwoman with the kung fu skills to fight of three attackers. Lena's growth has been subtle and realistic given the timeline of this story imo.

Anon below me said it way better, but I'll just reiterate. If you hate the writing or the characters, and feel the need to leave a comment, then stick to criticizing THE STORY. And then when you're done, STOP FUCKING READING IT. LuvTracker has left like 7 different comments on different chapters all saying the same thing, which is totally tantamount to bullying. Dr. J had every right to be offended by what you said about RAPE VICTIMS IN GENERAL, and I applaud him/her for speaking out.

evonnaevonnaalmost 9 years ago
LOVED IT.

So good to see you're continuing the story, yay! Such a great chapter, and I LOVE the ending, I'm so glad this issue is coming up in their relationship, you built it up so well! I was wondering about it a couple times, as Renz has such a strong 'selfish prick' vibe to him when it comes to sex, and I LOVE all the angst and him having to face how he hurt her and how she was trying to communicate her anguish but someone wasn't listening etc.etc... so glad she showed her pain and anguish, instead of just at some point switching to 'i feel some action on my clit, so all must be ok' -type of thinking. oh man, it doesn't get much better than this, it's all so well-written too, of course, as always... just sooo yummy.... can't wait for the next chapter! xxx

Broken_TJBroken_TJalmost 9 years ago
Yea!!!

Just yea! I'm so glad you're continuing this story. Can't wait to read the next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next chapter

When is the next chapter coming out? I can't wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well Done Dr. J

I think you were fairly respectful in your response to Luv. S/he open him/herself up to this type of criticism when s/he suggested our illustrious author ought to familiarize herself with a psychology textbook. I don't believe it was 'douchey' in the slightest to close your letter in the way you did. You were trying to upbraid a commenter who was him/herself acting douchey.

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaalmost 9 years ago
Anxiously awaiting next chapter

ablondegoddess is simply magnificent. Her writing appeals to me in so many ways I can't stop reading. I force myself to stay awake and read through the night. She's wonderful and I'm a huge fan. Also, Dr. J. love you, too.

DoctimeDoctimealmost 9 years ago

Sick,sick,sick, I'm done.

jyenemjyenemover 8 years ago

More...please...

Kurvy_kutieKurvy_kutieover 8 years ago

Next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

I read the original series when you'd first started and am extremely glad you've continued! You're a fantastic writer and I look forward to your next installment!!!

UrgoddessUrgoddessover 8 years ago
Any idea?

Was just curious when you would post more of this story..

Very excited to continue reading. Love this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thoughts

I am not an erotica reader but I stumbled across this on tumblr and decided "what the hell". I was captivated by your writing style from the beginning, and the story has been intriguing in both a confusing and what should be wrong way (i too work with sexual assault survivors and have some thoughts about the character relations and development, but it doesnt matter tbh). However, I think you could be writing about squirrels and I would still be captivated. Brilliant writing, I've enjoyed reading this very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Blah...

Utter dog shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Delightfully hooked:)

I really loved Renz and Lena. The only irritating part was Lena's being so Naive and stupid. After been through with horrific tragedy, she should be wary of the people and her sorroundings. How can she expect people to always saved her bcoz of her stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Team Doc J

Why is it okay for LuvTractor to post offensive, troll-like comments throughout various chapters but not okay for someone like Doc J to take issue with those comments? Simply because he/she included his credentials in his comment!? She/He's obviously speaking about a larger issue beyond the scope of the story....an issue that LuvTractor was the first to bring up, in a far more offensive manner towards the author, IMO. Doc J had every right to be pissed off and every right to express it. The subject of rape should piss people off. I for one am glad Doc J decided to post publicly rather than PM LuvTractor because it gave me a new perspective worth examining.

Anyhoo, to the author, THANK YOU for returning to this story.... yr first sequel was what first drew me onto this website and it's talented writing like yours that keeps me hooked. Bravo and well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
next chapter quickly please!

the taking of Lena has taken a more thrilling turn in this new episode of keeping her! I am very excited about the next chapter.. the suspense is building! wow fantastic beginning.. as well as continuation..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Need

desperately waiting on the next chapter.....

RamielionRamielionover 8 years ago
?

Has the author given up on the story? :c

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
Well

Another hot Story unfinished. From now on i will onyl read, coment and vote finished stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please!

Been following this whole story for a few years now and I love it - re-read so many times. Please post the next chapter soon! Xx

kat01843kat01843over 8 years ago
Please, continue

Don't leave me begging for more, don't abandon your readers. ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Omg

I've been reading this forever please please wirtie part 2 soon I love this story so much been reading it since u started love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PLEASE FINISH!!!

Puh-leeeeeze Finish this?? Amazing story I've been following for so long the suspense is getting me! ~~~LT

GemmaGreyGemmaGreyover 8 years ago
Amazing!

I love this story, can't wait to hear the ending!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is amazing!

Please, please keep writing!

The story, it's depth and overall content is absolutely splendid!

Waiting in heightened anticipation for the next part, please post soon!!!

Thank you for a breathtaking story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
left me wanting more...

It has been months you did not contribute much to this series...

... I BEG YOU ....PLEASE COMPLETE THIS SERIES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...

i am literally dying to read more of it...i keep reading the previous stories on and on...and wait for the new ones to come.....this series is totally my favourite in this genre ...

please write ASAP...and save my soul..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PLEASE COMPLETE THIS SERIES AND LEAVE ME SATISFIED

I would love if you end this series ASAP...because i really cannot wait so long for new stories to arrive

MsBeeHavenMsBeeHavenover 8 years ago
What happens next?!?

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. Girl, fo' realz, publish this as a complete book (once completed, of course). You're writing style is captivating, and you build the plot line and character development very well. So many of the stories on here are barely worth a glance. I was thrilled to find your work, where I found myself actually invested in the characters.

I agree with a few of the other commenters, that there are minor aspects that are frustrating. Such as Lena following the young boy into danger. As an outside spectator, I roll my eyes at her naiveté and feel that she should have known better, given what she's been through. But her character is inherently innocent and pure at heart, or as much as it can be, given the nature of the story ;). But I also admit that I don't know where you are taking the story, so her moment of carelessness might easily play into the future storyline.

That being said, when is the next chapter coming out? Please don't keep us in suspense :)

DayWalker13DayWalker13about 8 years ago
Torture

It has been almost a year, I hope you write another chapter soon. I check weekly with my fingers crossed hoping to see a new one posted. Please don't leave us in suspence much longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
!!

Complete this series!!! We're all waiting for you!!

Marie2012Marie2012about 8 years ago

Please continue! Love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stilling Wanting More

After reading the first series, I happened to come across this continution. Stop teasing and give us more. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More!

I need more!

wish2basubwish2basubabout 8 years ago
What a great story but.....

Is it an abandoned story? There are several really good writers and stories that seem to be abandoned like an unwanted infant at a fire station. Iknow life forces many changes on usand our interests, concerns, and responsibilities intrude but to just drop it without concern is disconcerting at the very least. I hope you come back to this. I hope you are earning your living as a writer. You are very talented. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stop turturing us!

Who ever writes this story, I hope you are writing books. You are fantastic! Please, stop taking so long to post another sequel. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What happens?!?!?

Please continue the story or bring it to it's conclusion. Your writing is wonderful. It's been a pleasure reading the Lena saga.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sooo good

This story is so good, I'd love to see it continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
We must have more!!!

You write so well, that I couldn't stop reading your stories & now I want to know what happens to the characters. There isn't an ending yet, hopefully they will stay together. We need you to finish the story, please. I really do care about the main characters. I have to know what happens next. It's been almost a year since you submitted this chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WAITING

Please, please finish the series! Why would you start another one just to tease us with only one chapter?! I've been waiting for a year now, checking back every month or so, and I must say, I am personally offended.

:) In all seriousness though, you have a gift. I did not read your series simply because of the excitement of a dirty scene (for that, I could have gone to any of the literally hundreds of trashy novels out there *ahem, Fifty Shades, *ahem! No, I didn't read your stories for the sex (which, by the way, was beautifully captured), but for the plot, the story, Lina, Renz, Ava.

I always maintain that the mark of a truly good erotica is that it is one that does not arouse me in the least, but that keeps me hooked anyway. Maybe I'm just weird, but the best of eroticas just fail to get me going because I'm so invested in the characters that I kind of just glaze over the sex, no matter how well written. This, my friend, made me do that, and I thank you for that.

Now write more, or you're in for a spanking from a petite young reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please continue with the Lena series.

Would love know what happens to Ava, Renz and Lena. Please continue your series. These are awesome and would buy your books if you have any.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

Best story on the whole site!! So engaging and beautifully written! Excited for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WHAT HAPPENS?!

It's not nice to keep all of us on a cliffhanger! I want to know what happens to everybody!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please end the story

I don't understand why u have kept so many people hanging....finish the story for ur readers..it's not fair to us..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please...please, please.

Please, continue writing this.

chocoqueenchocoqueenalmost 8 years ago
You are an asshole!

Finish the damn series! At least give us a link an email something! Let us know what's going on. Are you still alive!? Cause if you aren't that is... unfortunate. But finish the damn story!

VoltemandVoltemandalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful!

As always with your work, this is a treat to read. Really lovely, and engaging writing -- filled with convincing tension, well-paced subtlety, and a vitality of language. Thank you for sharing. It's a perfect follow-up to your first series. Hats off!

- V

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ughhh

Omg what happened I'm so so anxious what happened to you :( I need the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A plea

I really enjoyed this story. I found the plot and characters engrossing so much that the sex was not the best part. I hope you will find a way to resolve the plot lines so that Lena learns and finds happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW

You are an extremely talented writer, hopefully there will be more to come.

NightingaleSongNightingaleSongalmost 8 years ago
Never Ever Stop Writing!

This series is breathtaking and beautiful and at least mildly realistic... I cannot express how much I am invested in hearing more.

Brava!

wondering_birdwondering_birdalmost 8 years ago
Please Finish

I've been so captivated with the previous series as well as chapter one of this one, to the extent that I desperately need the next chapter, I need this story to end. Everytime I settle and think it's near end, drama just builds up! Please finish this series and end the story because I am so attached to Renz and Lena's story. Please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is bordering on torture!

I commented at the end of "The Taking of Lena" about my gross need for an update to this story then found this sequel. Which also begs an update! Just like me--begging for an update! I know it's been a while, but please write more if at all possible! This story is too good and too jaw-grindingly eventful/suspenseful/complex to lie fallow. Lena, Renz, Ava, Karl and Baby W need closure--which would come about much more quickly if Lena and Renz would JUST TALK ALREADY. And Wife #1 and Brother W #2 need to be ended. As I said in my comment at the end of TToL, please have mercy, ablondegoddess!

PetrouchkaPetrouchkaalmost 8 years ago
Please !!!

Par pitié, écrivez la suite, cette histoire est tellement incroyable ! Je l'adore !!!

Vous possédez un réel talent d'écrivaine, toutes mes félicitations !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More more more more....

I check in on your profile every month to see if there is a new instalment and get disapointed everytime there is not. Its been more than a year since this Lina story and almost a year since any story so I am worried that you wont give us any others. Please keep writing. I need to know what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I need more!

This story is just fantastic! I only happened across it the other day and have managed to read it all! You MUST right more. I need to know what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

When is the next one coming? I can't wait

Eve86Eve86over 7 years ago
Come back!!!!!

Where are you? Please, come back! Come back! You're such a great writer! This is still one of the best stories here!

💋💋💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You

said look for the new chapter end of August/beginning of September. It's almost the end of September.. where are youuuuu?! </3

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please write back

Can't wait to read the next chapter I was hooked on this story so please update

subkfsubkfover 7 years ago
Continue ... Suspense is holding me hostage

Loved the story. Your writing grabbed me from the the first chapter and has held me fast. Please please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I don't think she's given up. She can't be running out of ideas now! I get the feeling that she has the chapters ready but she's waiting on something. Maybe she just can't come to agreement on sth with literotica, or maybe she has to deal with the issues of being plagiarized...

katiesummerskatiesummersover 7 years ago
Please!

I have reread your story more than I can count and have learnt to love most of the characters, dislike towards the others and humour towards the rest. Please continue your writing, it is an absolute delight to read and I cannot wait for future installments.

Best wishes

X

ChyjkChyjkover 7 years ago
I'm begging you...

Please update and continue this story as soon as possible. I am totally in love with all the characters and the plot line. I need to know what happens next. I see that you have other stories that you are working on and I'm just hoping that you will update this one soon. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please

Please don't make us wait so long. I love this story and the characters. So much talent. The sensual words flow like a strong current in a rushing river! Like drinking Tennessee Wiskey!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wat is happening

If you have stoped writing why don't you jst let us knw if you want to write yearly simply say so,so dat we your reader will stop stalking your page.it is simply faustrating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

PLEASE finish the story of Renz and Lena. I NEED THEM TO FINALLY BE HAPPY TOGETHER AND END UP FOREVER WITH EACH OTHER. Please for the love of GREAT writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wtf

Wtf is your problem. Please come back. And finish Lena and Renz' story. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OMG!!!

Lena & Renz! I never thought I'd see them again and then JOY, I finally saw the long awaited "The Keeping of Lena"! This story has been at the top of my most wanted list since you told us you were working on it. And you've hooked me again. But now I'm in the depths of despair seeing how long it's been since you posted. I'm BEGGING you to post the next chapter as soon as possible. 😩 At least please check in with us to let us know you're still there? Pretty please? I gave you five stars and would give you the moon too if I could. 🌖 See? 😃

Your eternal fan,

~K.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userablondegoddess@ablondegoddess
3323 Followers
Welcome! I hope you enjoy my stories! ablondegoddess.tumblr.com *************************************** It has also been brought to my attention that &quot;The Taking of Lena&quot; is appearing on other websites. I am an amateur author, and Literotica is the *only* website w...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES